First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT, 21 Bronco OBX SAS, 10 Fusion SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks, mine hasn't been released yet, built week is Feb 7th.
You typically won’t see a window sticker until a week before your production date even if you have a VIN.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Anyone else who has been scheduled for production this week get moved from Order Confirmed to In Production? I checked the tracker this morning and noticed I have been moved to In Production.

If you have does your window sticker show up? When I click on mine it's still not there.
Anyway, I'm really excited! I never thought this day would come.

Ford Maverick đź“Ł10/21 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!] productio

Deleted member 4163

Anyone else who has been scheduled for production this week get moved from Order Confirmed to In Production? I checked the tracker this morning and noticed I have been moved to In Production.

If you have does your window sticker show up? When I click on mine it's still not there.
Anyway, I'm really excited! I never thought this day would come.

production.png
I did. The crazy thing is that my original build date was Dec. 13 but moved to Jan 3rd. When I checked yesterday, lo and behold, "in production." I wasn't sure if this was correct, so I called my dealer today and they confirmed the build date as Dec. 20th. Another member explained to me that they are currently in the process of organizing all of the material for the build and a week later the assembly will begin. We should be able to see our window sticker by Friday. Congratulations!!!

Mav2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All Fords
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did. The crazy thing is that my original build date was Dec. 13 but moved to Jan 3rd. When I checked yesterday, lo and behold, "in production." I wasn't sure if this was correct, so I called my dealer today and they confirmed the build date as Dec. 20th. Another member explained to me that they are currently in the process of organizing all of the material for the build and a week later the assembly will begin. We should be able to see our window sticker by Friday. Congratulations!!!
Time will Tell

Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
I also received notice today via an email from Ford that my production date was moved from the week of 12/13 to the week of 12/20.....

Now I know how it feels...sigh.:(

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My modules just poppped in the last few hours.

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I guess I skipped my official in production email and just got my official built email.

Looks like in production/built 12/20-12/21.
Originally scheduled to be built the week of 12/13.

Ford Maverick đź“Ł10/21 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!] C717A2CB-2FFA-41CC-A406-AA1955D512D8

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I guess I skipped my official in production email and just got my official built email.

Looks like in production/built 12/20-12/21.
Originally scheduled to be built the week of 12/13.

C717A2CB-2FFA-41CC-A406-AA1955D512D8.jpeg
Any packages with your XLT? Mines still in production phase for over two weeks :(

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any packages with your XLT? Mines still in production phase for over two weeks :(
Ordered and confirmed 6/28/21.

Hybrid XLT in Velocity Blue, XLT Lux(spray-in bed liner), Co-Pilot 360, Soft Tonneau, Manual Rear Sliding Window, All-Weather Floor Liners, and Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof.

Sponsored

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Hybrid XLT in Velocity Blue, XLT Lux(spray-in bed liner), Co-Pilot 360, Soft Tonneau, Manual Rear Sliding Window, All-Weather Floor Liners, and Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof.
Ok mine is 2.0 ecoboost with everything you have minus the moonroof.

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

My order was 6/19 :(

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My order was 6/19 :(
There is another thread going around where there are quite a few people who’s Maverick are built, but it’s on hold for chip shortage.

I want to say a majority if not all of them in that thread were recently produced ecoboosts, but I haven’t looked at that thread for a while.

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There is another thread going around where there are quite a few people who’s Maverick are built, but it’s on hold for chip shortage.

I want to say a majority if not all of them in that thread were recently produced ecoboosts, but I haven’t looked at that thread for a while.
Yes I spoke to someone at Ford today and was told it was on chip hold. But @fordvideoguy said should be lifted already ;(

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

My window sticker date was updated today but tracker is down so not sure if it has been built. Usually with sticker date changes some sort of action was taken.
Sponsored