First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Before complaining, can any of your chosen options be available aftermarket, if so, buy them local. Local businesses support your community. Ford can't provide spray-in box liner, hell they didn't invent the stuff, and what are drilling the box for and puncturing the gas lines/tank for?) Want a full-size spare? They don't provide a full-size tire so look online for someone who has put custom wheels and tires on now selling their steelies AND tire, I've seen them for $200 and it HAS a full-size matching tire. Leather interior? Go Katzkins, hell I've been wanting to order since Jan2022 but realize I will be ordering my2023 as base as possible but with EB, 4wd, tow and I will customize it to be a one of a kind that...FORD SHOULD'VE BUILT.
Yup, Exactly. I ordered the features I wanted that could not be easily added later. XLT, AWD, 4K tow, and power inverter in cab. No lux No CP360, because I didnt have a use for them, and could not justify the price for them. I did get the FS spare, mostly because of the standard sized rim. I will stick a larger tire on there.

I picked up a nice used leather wrapped steering wheel, some weathertech floor liners. A gator SFX trifold cover, bed rug, bed light LED strips, and some nice summer only use rims and tires to set it off nicely. I have front and rear 3d printed trash cans for it. I plan on getting katzkin covers as well.

I made my own bed tiedown rails using aircraft L track. The set in the pic are a second set I drilled up and are in my friends truck. Heres some pix of rims I am using, seat combo I am getting, and the bed rails I am going to use when mine gets here. Truck is iconic silver. It's a blank slate ready for me to do what I want with it.

Ford Maverick XLT Luxury Package Discrimination! IMG_0366

Ford Maverick XLT Luxury Package Discrimination! Screenshot_20220426-070121_Gallery

Ford Maverick XLT Luxury Package Discrimination! 20220411_201955

Ford Maverick XLT Luxury Package Discrimination! Screenshot_20211223-105408_Samsung Internet

Ford Maverick XLT Luxury Package Discrimination! 8144

Ford Maverick XLT Luxury Package Discrimination! 8219
Sponsored

FindingYOUphoria

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They haven't scheduled my Lariat Lux yet. Not sure where you are seeing these fly off the assembly lately.
Mine finally went into production today. I ordered 10/14/21. When did you order?

glider

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4runner 2019 Honda civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yup, Exactly. I ordered the features I wanted that could not be easily added later. XLT, AWD, 4K tow, and power inverter in cab. No lux No CP360, because I didnt have a use for them, and could not justify the price for them. I did get the FS spare, mostly because of the standard sized rim. I will stick a larger tire on there.

I picked up a nice used leather wrapped steering wheel, some weathertech floor liners. A gator SFX trifold cover, bed rug, bed light LED strips, and some nice summer only use rims and tires to set it off nicely. I have front and rear 3d printed trash cans for it. I plan on getting katzkin covers as well.

I made my own bed tiedown rails using aircraft L track. The set in the pic are a second set I drilled up and are in my friends truck. Heres some pix of rims I am using, seat combo I am getting, and the bed rails I am going to use when mine gets here. Truck is iconic silver. It's a blank slate ready for me to do what I want with it.

IMG_0366.jpg

Screenshot_20220426-070121_Gallery.jpg

20220411_201955.jpg

Screenshot_20211223-105408_Samsung Internet.jpg

8144.jpg

8219.jpg
NICE!

dale

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 saturn sky redline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks to the scheduling and production insights shared last evening by @fordvideoguy, we now know what I have suspected for a long time: Ford is intentionally discriminating against orders with XLT Luxury packages.

For months, Ford has been telling people to remove the luxury packages and Co Pilot 360 in order to schedule faster, but what I have seen AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN is Lariat orders with BOTH luxury and CP360 getting scheduled.

Now, Ford is saying that it will schedule a final 4,000 Mavericks for MY22. ALL will be Ecoboosts but NONE will be XLT luxury packages. It is notable that Ford did NOT say none will be Lariat luxury packages. It is so obvious that Ford is following through on its promise to prioritize "higher profit" vehicles here. Those with Lariat Lux orders are being favored, and those of us with XLT Lux orders are being flat out kicked to the curb.

Thanks for nothing, Ford. I can't believe I actually held out a sliver of hope when you first postponed the MY23 order bank and said you wanted to build as many MY22 orders as possible. Clearly, you only want to build the orders you want to build, and those of us with XLT Luxury packages can go pound sand.

Here's a bit of advice for Ford. Before you start taking MY23 orders, how about not offering options you cannot deliver? What a nove
concept!
The real question is when was your order. My first edition ordered June 10th is still not built so why build a xlt when early orders are still not built.

YukiTak

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Equinox 2018
I can give you all a glimmer of hope, My Maverick w/ FX4, Co Pilot 360 and Lux was scheduled to be built at some point next week. Blocked out vin for obvious reasons

Ford Maverick XLT Luxury Package Discrimination! Screenshot_20220808-225747_Gmail

Ford Maverick XLT Luxury Package Discrimination! Screenshot_20220808-225805_Gmail

Last edited:

Sponsored

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Order 12/6/21
Had they given you a VIN before this notification? Because if not, then there’s hope. If the had previously given you a VIN prior to today, then there is no hope for Lux 360:eek:rders.

YukiTak

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Equinox 2018
Had they given you a VIN before this notification? Because if not, then there’s hope. If the had previously given you a VIN prior to today, then there is no hope for Lux 360:eek:rders.
I actually gotten the email Friday w/ Vin, just forgot until now I have a account on here lol. I think my luck looks good

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I actually gotten the email Friday w/ Vin, just forgot until now I have a account on here lol. I think my luck looks good
That’s great. Good luck with your Maverick.

aswistak

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick XLT | '06 F150 Lariat-taking offers;)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FWIW I have a CLT Lux w/ 360 and just got my email on Aug 5th with build date of Aug 15th!!! So maybe they are building some or getting through the Lariats quicker than expected?

Sponsored

aswistak

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick XLT | '06 F150 Lariat-taking offers;)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FWIW I have an Eco XLT Lux w/ 360 and just got my email on Aug 5th with build date of Aug 15th!!! So maybe they are building some or getting through the Lariats quicker than expected?
Should have added timing of order... This was ordered late December (day before the increased prices on some options)

Also fixed original details (auto corrected XLT)

DucFae

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Maverick; Moto - Scrambler UE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can give you all a glimmer of hope, My Maverick w/ FX4, Co Pilot 360 and Lux was scheduled to be built at some point next week. Blocked out vin for obvious reasons
Well, not to rain on your parade, but my FE has been in production since July 8th and still isn't finished.

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Even if you’re scheduled with Lux Package you’re getting pushed back. Mine has now been pushed back 2 times after initial build date. Latest change is from August 15th to August 29th.

YukiTak

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Equinox 2018
Well, not to rain on your parade, but my FE has been in production since July 8th and still isn't finished.
Do you have the eco boost or hybrid? If hybrid their taking way longer to build than the eco boost, plus hybrid xlt and Lariat with lux are pushing them back farther than the either eco boost with any of those same options
Sponsored