Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Transit 150, 97 Aerostar AWD, future XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
ACTION REQUESTED
Please ensure your Consultants are aware of these communications going out to Maverick Unscheduled Retail Order Holders

SUMMARY
Good afternoon,

As was referenced in the previous maverick communication that went out February 21st, the combination of extraordinary demand and global supply constraints is delaying the scheduling of many 2022 model year Maverick retail orders. To support in customer communications, the attached crm email will be delivered to customers with unscheduled Maverick retail order customers tomorrow, April 13th.

Highlighted in the communication is the fact that orders with the optional Co-Pilot360™ package, XLT Luxury package, and Lariat Luxury package face the strongest constraints. Customers are advised to engage with their Ford dealer to review their order specifications and potential options to remove any constraining packages and/or features. A follow-up communication is planned to go out in June to any customers with retail orders that remain unscheduled.

Ford Maverick New Ford email: Co-Pilot36 package, XLT Luxury package, and Lariat Luxury package face strongest constraints mav
Sponsored

dedMann

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FX4/LUX,60 Bug,ElementSC 5mt,Buell XB12X,BICYCLES!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
fords response is glacial like

Cjackson7646

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Hybrid Cactus Gray XLT w/ Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just called ford to check on my order stats and the girl I spoke with said the spray-in bed liner was another big constraint. She advised me that if I took that off my order then my truck would be built faster. But she did not mention my XLT Lux package being a restraint. I guess Ford just wants us all to buy base models with no add-ons. Yay…

KenJ45

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.0L Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I didn't opt for any of those, probably why mine got delivered so quickly. Hopefully some people would go and remove them, that would actually quicken things for everyone. The ones who remove them might get them quicker, and the ones that don't will come their turn sooner as well...

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Highlighted in the communication is the fact that orders with the optional Co-Pilot360™ package, XLT Luxury package, and Lariat Luxury package face the strongest constraints. Customers are advised to engage with their Ford dealer to review their order specifications and potential options to remove any constraining packages and/or features. A follow-up communication is planned to go out in June to any customers with retail orders that remain unscheduled.

[/QUOTE]
If I remove constrained items, then it will NOT be the truck I ordered.

Sponsored

KenJ45

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.0L Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just called ford to check on my order stats and the girl I spoke with said the spray-in bed liner was another big constraint. She advised me that if I took that off my order then my truck would be built faster. But she did not mention my XLT Lux package being a restraint. I guess Ford just wants us all to buy base models with no add-ons. Yay…
I got the spray-in bed liner and my truck got delivered much earlier than expected... But I didn't get the Lux package or Copilot. So I think this release seems more like the truth than what that lady told you.

maverick92

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F150 Lightning
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dear Ford, don’t sell options you can’t build. Thanks for using up all the constrained parts on Sep/Oct orders last quarter instead of prioritizing summer orders.

scottp01

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fiesta (on death's door)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Funny how the Lux package wasn't a constraint for people who ordered in January and already got their trucks.

lastwgn

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mazda MX-5, 2020 Mazda CX-5, 2001 Mazda MX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It has been so long since I carefully went over every detail of the truck to place an order that I have completely forgotten everything that is supposed to be included in the XLT Lux package. That said, I know that it was the only way to get heated seats, so there is no way I want the truck without that. Not here in the Northland of Minnesota!

Scott Asheville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford is basically making a really strong argument that if want anything nice on your truck, you should go buy a Santa Cruz. There's nothing wrong with that message, but that's essentially what they're saying.

Sponsored

Mavhead

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan versa
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ACTION REQUESTED
Please ensure your Consultants are aware of these communications going out to Maverick Unscheduled Retail Order Holders

SUMMARY
Good afternoon,

As was referenced in the previous maverick communication that went out February 21st, the combination of extraordinary demand and global supply constraints is delaying the scheduling of many 2022 model year Maverick retail orders. To support in customer communications, the attached crm email will be delivered to customers with unscheduled Maverick retail order customers tomorrow, April 13th.

mav.jpg
That would explain why my XLT that I ordered without the luxury package just got built and I'm still waiting for a date on my XLT with the luxury package that I ordered two months earlier.

JoshC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ACTION REQUESTED

SUMMARY
Good afternoon,

mav.jpg
I ordered my truck a certain way for a reason. I want the features of the luxury package. It wouldn’t be what I want if I remove that. Ford Motor company, do better. At least act like you have some empathy. Me and my kids had a lot of fun selecting features we wanted. My kids have never had the fun of getting a brand new vehicle, and they are very much looking forward to getting the truck they helped customize. Asking us customers to give up features is ludicrous. I ordered 9/15. There is no fairness if you build any trucks ordered after that date before building mine. Constraints be damned. Build in the order the orders were placed.

VBMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theveteranscheck.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Chevy Sonic; 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A week or so ago I asked my salesperson about switching to the drop-in liner instead of the spray-in that is part of my XLT Lux Package and he said that could be done but I would have to "drop many other items! Will probably be a 2023 model". I thought doing the switch of the liner was a key to speeding things up or would that mean my order was too far along to be altered?

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hang in there buddy. The supply chain will eventually bend to your will.

Stay strong!
I'm hanging in, but hope I shouldn't have added the bed extender so my wife could fit my casket in the new truck!:)
Sponsored