Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I think if you’re willing to sacrifice what you wanted in the beginning of your order process then you’re not serious about what you wanted in the first place. Go ahead and delete options you wanted for a quicker delivery… there are needs and wants.. just quit griping about needs vs wants.. it does no one any good. Wait or move on to what you need… it’s really that simple…
Sponsored

Mike-PairOfDoes

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
My dealer and the Ford customer relations rep on the phone last week said they aren’t even accepting order changes (paint color, options, etc.) as Ford has canceled orders that made changes. I asked about removing constrained items and they gave me the same answer. I’m not sure why communications on here are so different.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer and the Ford customer relations rep on the phone last week said they aren’t even accepting order changes (paint color, options, etc.) as Ford has canceled orders that made changes. I asked about removing constrained items and they gave me the same answer. I’m not sure why communications on here are so different.
Because there are just enough liars in the mix to make things confusing. The trick is figuring out who the liars are!

Considering the fact that Ford Corp as stated several times that removing constrained options from your order might speed up delivery; so in your case. I would fact check your dealer & rep, as their comments are in direct conflict with information directly from ford.

KZ-DOG

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Because there are just enough liars in the mix to make things confusing. The trick is figuring out who the liars are!

Considering the fact that Ford Corp as stated several times that removing constrained options from your order might speed up delivery; so in your case. I would fact check your dealer & rep, as their comments are in direct conflict with information directly from ford.
I agree they are lying to you. It sounds like you are not high on the priority list and they rather have you get a 2023. This might mean they will try to make a dealer mark up on you. Just so you know dealers get reimbursed from Ford for any market adjustable price so that cost 100 percent should not go to you. There is a good video on this stuff that on YouTube for this your order is price protected go over anyone's head who is telling you otherwise. And never go back to that dealer once you get your truck

James Smith

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger
ACTION REQUESTED
Please ensure your Consultants are aware of these communications going out to Maverick Unscheduled Retail Order Holders

SUMMARY
Good afternoon,

As was referenced in the previous maverick communication that went out February 21st, the combination of extraordinary demand and global supply constraints is delaying the scheduling of many 2022 model year Maverick retail orders. To support in customer communications, the attached crm email will be delivered to customers with unscheduled Maverick retail order customers tomorrow, April 13th.

Highlighted in the communication is the fact that orders with the optional Co-Pilot360™ package, XLT Luxury package, and Lariat Luxury package face the strongest constraints. Customers are advised to engage with their Ford dealer to review their order specifications and potential options to remove any constraining packages and/or features. A follow-up communication is planned to go out in June to any customers with retail orders that remain unscheduled.

mav.jpg
We will all just have to be patient , although that is easy for me to say now, . I have received a Window Sticker dated March 30, 2022. I ordered on November 25, 2021... XLT FX 4, with Co Pilot 360, Spray in Bedliner , Hard Rollup Tonneau , 4 K Tow package, 120,volt 400 watt plug in , and Falken Wildpeak tires. I estimate my delivery will be another 2 months past the build date . Six months total ( maybe ) but could be longer..,But got it at MSRP, a good deal these days . Sure bears 20 % above MSRP, which some dealers are charging in BC , Canada for in the lot models

Sponsored

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I agree they are lying to you. It sounds like you are not high on the priority list and they rather have you get a 2023. This might mean they will try to make a dealer mark up on you. Just so you know dealers get reimbursed from Ford for any market adjustable price so that cost 100 percent should not go to you. There is a good video on this stuff that on YouTube for this your order is price protected go over anyone's head who is telling you otherwise. And never go back to that dealer once you get your truck
@fordvideoguy mention during Tuesday evening's YT E36 that other dealers have called him wanting LM to stop telling customers about the Price Protection Program. Since this is a case where knowledge is power, holding a dealer accountable to Ford's policies and programs is an individual responsibility unless you want to walk into a dealership and ask what the most they'll take for a vehicle.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think if you’re willing to sacrifice what you wanted in the beginning of your order process then you’re not serious about what you wanted in the first place. Go ahead and delete options you wanted for a quicker delivery… there are needs and wants.. just quit griping about needs vs wants.. it does no one any good. Wait or move on to what you need… it’s really that simple…
MTC motto of the week. I read and post to exchange information and keep my feelings to myself. A positive and factual vibe is my goal while still enjoying a side of humor like the April 1st threads and the most popular (Song Game thread).

Mike-PairOfDoes

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid

Is there a Maverick specific Ford customer service line to call? The guy I spoke to didn’t seem to know much of what was going on.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is there a Maverick specific Ford customer service line to call? The guy I spoke to didn’t seem to know much of what was going on.
I don't think it's Mav specific, but try 800-334-4375

Sponsored

Chance301

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Asked my dealer this week if it was possible to delete the sibl and replace it with the drop in while keeping the xlt lux package. He checked in my presence and was told no changes to existing orders. Mine has been at priority 2 for 4 months ( July order) with no build date

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

T McG

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Not “liars”. Essentially just diarrhea of the mouth. Simply spreading what they actually believe to be true because they read it on the internet.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not “liars”. Essentially just diarrhea of the mouth. Simply spreading what they actually believe to be true because they read it on the internet.
Good point, I'm sure many just don't know the truth, including myself half the time! 🤪

Sunset Ranch

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Correct. My dealer sends everything to Line-X across the street.
Hmmm, I work for the dealership I ordered my truck from. And we tried to just delete the sibl, everyone can get one of those done locally. I visited with our Ford Sales rep and she thinks your truck will have a bedliner when it comes in. Just repeating what she told me. We would have deleted SIBL on all of them since we can do that ourselves
Sponsored