First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I didn't opt for any of those, probably why mine got delivered so quickly. Hopefully some people would go and remove them, that would actually quicken things for everyone. The ones who remove them might get them quicker, and the ones that don't will come their turn sooner as well...
You have a great point but those of us who have been waiting 8,9 or 10 months most likely will continue waiting. After putting in this long to get them. Personally this is the 1st vehicle I didn't settle for what they had and selected exactly what I really wanted. So after waiting 9 months I'm going to stand firm even if I have to wait for the '23 model.
Sponsored

Tcm777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mid September 21 order date and no build date yet, no estimate. I work in the electronics field and we know the lead times however bad they may be. I think they are unwilling to tell people for fear they will bail.
Funny that the dealers DO want you to bail on this model. Then they can sell it and 20k profit!

KenJ45

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.0L Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You have a great point but those of us who have been waiting 8,9 or 10 months most likely will continue waiting. After putting in this long to get them. Personally this is the 1st vehicle I didn't settle for what they had and selected exactly what I really wanted. So after waiting 9 months I'm going to stand firm even if I have to wait for the '23 model.
Definitely man, hope you get the truck you want soon. Was just saying that maybe some people who didn't mind opting out would do so with that email to lighten the load. But obviously if you really want those features, you should definitely try to get them.

ehauser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my truck at the end of August 2021, Lariat Luxury Package, Co-Pilot 360, SIBL, the works. Finally got a build date of 5/9 and it is now shipped with an ETA of 7/9 to the dealership. So it is possible to get a truck with all of these constraints. I didn't want the truck without them, so I just kept waiting. Hopefully, everyone that wanted a truck with these features can get them. I have compromised in the past on features and I regretted it. This will be my first vehicle with Luxury features.

ehauser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here. I ordered in August 2021 and got built and shipped. Hope you get yours soon.
Sponsored