First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Y'know what's weird? When Tracker came up this past week showing that our truck's delivery has been changed from Feb 7-13 to May 8-14, it also appeared to drop the Lux package from our list of Packages. Since our order was confirmed on 6/14 and our window sticker still indicates XLT Lux, I'm not overly worried. The tracker has been wrong before. But if anyone hears otherwise, I'd sure want a heads up.
Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Y'know what's weird? When Tracker came up this past week showing that our truck's delivery has been changed from Feb 7-13 to May 8-14, it also appeared to drop the Lux package from our list of Packages. Since our order was confirmed on 6/14 and our window sticker still indicates XLT Lux, I'm not overly worried. The tracker has been wrong before. But if anyone hears otherwise, I'd sure want a heads up.
Clearly the delay is for Ford to rip out the SIBL and reinstall a DIBL.

/s

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine has already been sent out to the external Body Company and returned with its SIBL. They're not going to rip it out. Plus my window sticker still says "spray in bedliner." It's only trucks ordered later than early November that have the drop-in bedliner issue.
(It was a joke)

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This is similar to the spray-in bed liner no longer being offered on the Lariat. This supply chain crap sucks.
Don't worry, Creepy Joe is on it!

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid