Nunyabiznus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Call me crazy/mad or whatever but I placed an order for a hybrid a couple of months ago and now placed another for an EB AWD. Planning on keeping them both or sell one and keep the other depending on my mood or market profitability. Don't hate me.
I got a XLT EB in October and have a lariat hybrid on the way
Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a second Lariat Lux on order since Aug when I found out my dealer had failed to add a requested change to my original order placed in Jun.

The wife’s Nissan is pushing 100k mi so I ordered the exact same vehicle with the 4K tow package added and she will take the first MAV. (See my signature below)

Leand60

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered first hybrid in July and the second hybrid in October. Keeping both.

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It looks lighter than I thought. Do you know how close it compares to alto blue? I haven’t seen alto blue in person yet but that’s what I ordered.
I saw an antimatter blue Mustang a couple weeks ago. It looked much darker than that pic. At first glance I thought it was black. It was a cloudy day, though, so I didn't get to see what it looks like in the sun.

I test drove an alto blue Maverick and it was very similar to antimatter blue in the shade, with that "almost black" look. It becomes obviously blue with the sun shining on it, although still a dark shade and not quite as light as the pic of that Bronco.

Reactions: Aza

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I saw an antimatter blue Mustang a couple weeks ago. It looked much darker than that pic. At first glance I thought it was black. It was a cloudy day, though, so I didn't get to see what it looks like in the sun.

I test drove an alto blue Maverick and it was very similar to antimatter blue in the shade, with that "almost black" look. It becomes obviously blue with the sun shining on it, although still a dark shade and not quite as light as the pic of that Bronco.
Thank you for the details!

Sponsored

BlueOval5.0

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 SuperCab XLT, 5.4L 3V, Chrome Pkg
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Call me crazy/mad or whatever but I placed an order for a hybrid a couple of months ago and now placed another for an EB AWD. Planning on keeping them both or sell one and keep the other depending on my mood or market profitability. Don't hate me.
Smart move and wish I had done this myself. Nothing wrong with this at all, I think it is a genius move. Happy New Year!

Dechion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Forte
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Waiting for the first one to come in, but my wife is looking at one pretty hard to replace her SUV if my Maverick lives up to expectations.

maningr

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Envoy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have two ordered (Both EB AWD 4K). I was playing the "who can get it for me first" game... now thinking maybe I take both and then sell one. We'll see what the market is like when the second comes in. I can either buy it, or maybe I can make the dealer buy it off me. (Not even gonna mention that till the paper work is done.)

VetteNZMan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I continue to think I should buy a second but would have to go the $3K off MSRP Granger route I guess. I would prefer a second hybrid - first XL hybrid build 1/31. Two would be ideal when my twins drive in 5 years but I would hate to get rid of my '87 Ranger with the long bed, so that is one problem - how to thin the herd.

Sponsored

Powered-by-Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2007 Mustang GT 2015 Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have two ordered also (EB AWD Hot Pepper and Silver). I am playing the "which color comes in first" game... me and my girlfriend. The silver is scheduled for production Jan 31... no news on the HPR.

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
I have two ordered (both hybrids - one HPR lariat lux and an Area 51 XL). However, tomorrow I take delivery of a white hybrid latiat that my local dealer called me about around November 1 asking if I wanted it. I will most likely roll the white into the HPR and sell the Area 51. Unless the wife decides she can actually drive one of these, then we’ll sell her Kia. All depends on market conditions. Never before have I been able to flip vehicles for a profit.

Leand60

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm taking delivery of my Cactus Gray XL hybrid tomorrow. Waiting for a schedule date for the 2nd XL hybrid.

AngeloInSC

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yep. Got my FE Eco on 12/27 and still don't have a built date for the Hybrid Lariat I ordered.

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yup...recd my Hybrid Maverick on 12/23, ordered an ecoboost yesterday through Granger....also recd my 4 door sasquatch bronco on Oct 28th......AND my ford 150 Lighting is reserved and my dealer says in the next few weeks, I will be putting in the order, ie. color, options etc....so yeah....a second maverick is on the list! :)

AMBbronco.jpg
maverickcactusgray.jpg
We picked up my Wife’s Maverick on 12/23 too XLT AWD Lux Pack and stuff. She loves it too, she’s put 700 miles on it already. I like that Bronco, I think when the useful life of my 2018 F-150 STX is reached I may go that route. There’s miles and miles of off road stuff to do in Maine. Hopefully by then there’ll be a good Bronco Club here, like the old Jeep Club I used to belong to. Good luck with the new toys;)
Sponsored