Sponsored

Who Else Is Still Checking Their Email Today?

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tom is offering his customers gap vehicles, perhaps you could ask your dealership if they’d do the same?
Just get in writing that they’d buy the vehicle back when your Maverick comes in.
Huh... well I have iterated the fact that I am without a car, 3 or 4 times... and they have not mentioned that capability at all! I will, however, check with them ASAP.
Sponsored

MDRN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat First Edition Hybrid Rapid Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Would love the LUXURY of "just chill"... and those are wise words... however, I am currently without a vehicle - I made the decision to sell off both of my previous 2 vehicles, because I was not driving them 'hardly at all'... and that was while I had nowhere substantial to go... thought UBER would be a sensible decision... but things have changed with UBER: 1. Their fees have skyrocketed... 2. Periodically, when I need them in a timely manner, no cars are available! NOTE TO SELF: Check the Lyft app too... .LOL?@!?!?
I bought a throw away car. $900 2003 Ford Focus ZX5. Easy if anything needs a little repair and cheap to do. Though it's in remarkable condition with no body rot. It will get me through the waiting game.

LDProductions

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Ford Escape
This is true. Right on the drivers door.
I drove a white one of those around NH/VT from 2007-2012. Was a great little ride. As I recall, the ZX5s didn't see nearly the same level of rust/rot that the wagons and ZX3s did.

Sponsored

MDRN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat First Edition Hybrid Rapid Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I drove a white one of those around NH/VT from 2007-2012. Was a great little ride. As I recall, the ZX5s didn't see nearly the same level of rust/rot that the wagons and ZX3s did.
Whatever they did to rust inhibit this, it should be replicated on every vehicle. The only surface rust is where it got kissed by something and the paint chipped off. The paint isn't even faded, the pinstripe... that's another story lol

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid