First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my WTF (whatthefruitjuice) notification also. No comment.
Sponsored

dabluox

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Taurus X 1999 F-350 Dually, 7.3 Turbo Diesel
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my "we're so sorry, we promise" email this morning despite the fact it was over 2 weeks late. Anyone else in my position? I know a lot of you all were saying yours were late as well, and were hoping it meant your truck was about to be made.

Well, best of luck to you, but it seems mine is not...
Me too. But my salesman texted me two weeks ago.

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My dear John was 8 days late, but received.

05FordGT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Fusion Energi(lease), 2006 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my email on Thursday night (like middle of the night). Saw it Friday morning. Moved it to the "2023 Maverick Order" folder I made for all my Ford emails. šŸ˜’ Was really hoping the lack of an email meant it was actually going to get scheduled. NOPE! šŸ˜ž And I'm the #1 Hybrid Maverick to get build at my old dealership (Priority 10) I sold cars for (technically a 2022 rollover is before me but has so many commodities restrictions that the customer won't remove because he wants it THIS WAY and he's waited THIS LONG so why not wait.)

Still hoping I get my order pulled as I really don't want to wait for a 2024. I will say, IF (and it's a BIG IF) I actually get my truck, it will be my last Ford ever!! And I sold them for 23 years, and was their biggest cheerleader (mainly because of my love for Mustangs and my own 2006). But it will be over with that brand. Farley has been an utter disaster as a CEO!

Bill Quattlebaum

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They sent me two so sorry emails on Thursday night! I was told by my dealer that they have allocations for May and that I am on the top of their list, but still no scheduling. I guess allocations don't help if Ford is still having supply issues.

Sponsored

OP
OP
IGNIGNXKT

IGNIGNXKT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my email on Thursday night (like middle of the night). Saw it Friday morning. Moved it to the "2023 Maverick Order" folder I made for all my Ford emails. šŸ˜’ Was really hoping the lack of an email meant it was actually going to get scheduled. NOPE! šŸ˜ž And I'm the #1 Hybrid Maverick to get build at my old dealership (Priority 10) I sold cars for (technically a 2022 rollover is before me but has so many commodities restrictions that the customer won't remove because he wants it THIS WAY and he's waited THIS LONG so why not wait.)

Still hoping I get my order pulled as I really don't want to wait for a 2024. I will say, IF (and it's a BIG IF) I actually get my truck, it will be my last Ford ever!! And I sold them for 23 years, and was their biggest cheerleader (mainly because of my love for Mustangs and my own 2006). But it will be over with that brand. Farley has been an utter disaster as a CEO!
I love their statement.
ā€œWe didnā€™t think the Maverick would be such a success.ā€

Iā€™m sorry, but if you didnā€™t look at a 50mpg hybrid that was in the form of your best selling format, a truck, and it started at about 23k and didnā€™t think that would be huge, you should be fired on the spot.

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Their notification system had some hiccups (true). Personally I think the other vehicle manufacturers hacked it hoping people would think Ford had forgotten their order and jump aboard the 2 to 3 year waiting for them to introduce their competition trucks.

That or the Ford programmers were coding new algorithms (using AI of course) to confuse everyone even more on how the scheduling system works.

05FordGT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Fusion Energi(lease), 2006 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I love their statement.
ā€œWe didnā€™t think the Maverick would be such a success.ā€

Iā€™m sorry, but if you didnā€™t look at a 50mpg hybrid that was in the form of your best selling format, a truck, and it started at about 23k and didnā€™t think that would be huge, you should be fired on the spot.
Exactly! Didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the sales success they potentially had on their hands before they launched it. I mean, Ford Fusion Hybrids and Energi sedans are worth stupid money right now (I got a 19 that I've extended the lease many times. Will buy it out end of June for about 10k and it's worth $22k! Wonder why that is? Maybe 41 mpg city has something to do with it? šŸ¤”

I seriously can't stand Farley. I really can't. I miss the days of Alan Mulally! šŸ˜žSuch a brilliant man. & a true people person.

OP
OP
IGNIGNXKT

IGNIGNXKT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Their notification system had some hiccups (true). Personally I think the other vehicle manufacturers hacked it hoping people would think Ford had forgotten their order and jump aboard the 2 to 3 year waiting for them to introduce their competition trucks.

That or the Ford programmers were coding new algorithms (using AI of course) to confuse everyone even more on how the scheduling system works.
Oh yeah. Iā€™m sure thatā€™s what happened. Hyundai committed a crime, hacked an email so it wouldnā€™t send. An email no one wants to even receive. Then magically the platypus looking Santa Cruz looks attractive overnight. ???? Profit.
/s
Come on man.
Sponsored