First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Call me crazy/mad or whatever but I placed an order for a hybrid a couple of months ago and now placed another for an EB AWD. Planning on keeping them both or sell one and keep the other depending on my mood or market profitability. Don't hate me.
Sponsored

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Iā€™m kicking myself for not doing this. The EB I have is what I needed and am loving it. The Hybrid is what I want so that I could flip and put $$ in my pocket.

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yup...recd my Hybrid Maverick on 12/23, ordered an ecoboost yesterday through Granger....also recd my 4 door sasquatch bronco on Oct 28th......AND my ford 150 Lighting is reserved and my dealer says in the next few weeks, I will be putting in the order, ie. color, options etc....so yeah....a second maverick is on the list! :)

Ford Maverick Who else bought 2 Mavericks? AMBbronco
Ford Maverick Who else bought 2 Mavericks? maverickcactusgray

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yup...recd my Hybrid Maverick on 12/23, ordered an ecoboost yesterday through Granger....also recd my 4 door sasquatch bronco on Oct 28th......AND my ford 150 Lighting is reserved and my dealer says in the next few weeks, I will be putting in the order, ie. color, options etc....so yeah....a second maverick is on the list! :)

AMBbronco.jpg
maverickcactusgray.jpg
I love the color of your Bronco!

Sponsored

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

anti matter blue...only made for 2021 models.
It looks lighter than I thought. Do you know how close it compares to alto blue? I havenā€™t seen alto blue in person yet but thatā€™s what I ordered.

sacker12

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm also attempting to flip my FWD EB XLT for a AWD EB XLT with 4K Tow Package, assuming that the market value is still high enough to essentially pay for the upgrade when I am able to find one.

THHN12

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 and 2020 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have an AWD XLT coming next week. Nothing on the Hybrid XLT. Only the original Ford confirmation email.

OP
OP
Maverick2023

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's good to know that I'm not the only one. At least my wife agrees and approves.

Sponsored

Romanhawk

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Turbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1985 Celica GTS convertible
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered a Hybrid in October and an EB in December, but without the intention to flip. Will definitely take possession of the EB (I expect it first despite ordering it later). For the hybrid, it depends on how long it takes to be built. I could keep it, flip it if the market is still so high, or pass on it and get a ā€™22. (AWD hybrid would be a dream - not expecting that however). The ā€˜22 will undoubtedly be priced higher, but I think that would be offset by buying from one of these great dealerships that Iā€™ve found on this forum.

Im kinda the opposite of everyone complaining on how long its taking to build. Different situation to be sure, because Iā€™m not in a rush. But the delays donā€™t bother me one bit.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered a Hybrid in October and an EB in December, but without the intention to flip. Will definitely take possession of the EB (I expect it first despite ordering it later). For the hybrid, it depends on how long it takes to be built. I could keep it, flip it if the market is still so high, or pass on it and get a ā€™22. (AWD hybrid would be a dream - not expecting that however). The ā€˜22 will undoubtedly be priced higher, but I think that would be offset by buying from one of these great dealerships that Iā€™ve found on this forum.

Im kinda the opposite of everyone complaining on how long its taking to build. Different situation to be sure, because Iā€™m not in a rush. But the delays donā€™t bother me one bit.
Same exact situation. I have a hybrid order from October with Chapman and a XL EB base with Long McArthur that will probably be scheduled the next open week. Right now the plan is to sell the EB and take the hybrid when it comes, but it could go the other way if the hybrid commands a strong premium.

Gr8Mustang

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Digger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux w/360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 2. Both Hybrid Lariat Lux with floor mats. 1 Cyber Orange and 1 Vibraint Blue.

Neither scheduled for build yet. Was not sure about the Cyber Orange color even though I saw a Bronco in that color that I liked. Love the VB color but it is just a bit common on so many trucks.

Initially thought that I would see which one got here first and then decide. Now that there are so many being being set up on dealer sites at HUGE markups I may just buy both.
If the market price is high enough then I win. If the market is not high enough then just sell to cover my costs and I still win.

OP
OP
Maverick2023

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Me too. I'm not really desperate for a car right now. It's been a long time since I bought a brand new car so wait another year or longer doesn't really hurt. I'm not a patient person either but hey, if I can save a few thousands then why not wait.
Sponsored