• Total voters

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I really wanted to cheap out and go to the XL since they added Cruise Control. But with ordering a hybrid I decided to play the odds and go to an XLT Hybrid.
XLT probably a very smart move as Ford likes to build those and has the estimated capacity!
Sponsored

AngloSoup

First Name
Anglo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Beater
We ordered the wife a truck yesterday. We based our order largely on the Ford plan for production. For instance, now that cruise control is standard on the XL, we would have been fine with that version. But since Ford plans to only make 15% of the XL model, we ordered an XLT. We didn't get the Luxury package to remove those constraints, but the wife demanded the 360 package since the blind spot and lane drift features could be a life saver.

2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid in Cactus Gray
trailer hitch

Ordered 9/19/22 at 9:30 EDT. Received Ford e mail confirmation 9/20/22. So once again, I am in the last part of the line! Behind all the smart people that preordered.

Other than colour. That's the exact same reasoning and choices I made.

360 a safety issue. Trailer hitch and XLT instead of XL because of more allocations.

I did go cyber orange for color though, mainly because it's the safest color to drive. There's a reason school buses are that color, easiest color to see in changing light conditions and weather. If going purely on color I like most, I would have got Hot Pepper Red.

DJLG210

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
LG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
XL, hybrid, catcus, 360, hitch, sliding rear window, 400W inverter.

To be added after delivery: Bak MX4 tonneau, bed mat, tailgate liner, Bronco Sport wheels, power tailgate lock.

AwHeck

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lariat Lux, Hybrid, Cactus Gray, CP360 + CP360 Assist, Spray in. Left off the mud flaps and all weather floor mats so it'll be one of the first ones built :cool:

(um...of course I made that last comment with my tongue in my cheek).

Last edited:

wrbrb

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This poll makes me think maybe I'm one of only 20% XL orders on those dealer desks, so maybe my truck will get scheduled before the end of the run after all... unless we placed 95% hybrid orders, in which case I might not ever get scheduled... :)

Sponsored

Potatomafia

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
XLT Hybrid in Cyber Orange with the 400W outlet as the sole option. Gotta have a funky color for a funkly little truck, right?

GTBuzz

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Xl Ecoboost.

Looks like the sample size is showing 19%, so not much above Fords numbers to produce.

Hoping copilot 360 doesn't impact the order much, but I want those powered side mirrors so I feel a little more up to date. Plus if my wife ever drives it, I won't have to explain why she has to get out and move the mirrors.

Lonnied94

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, but interested in For Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I said I wasn't going to be one of those people, but I ended up ordering both an XLT with lux and Lariat with lux, both hybrids. I didn't intend on doing that, but I ordered an XLT first, and I wasn't confident my dealer did everything right, so I placed another order as a lariat just in case. This also gives me the option to decide which one I want and increases the odds of actually getting one I suppose. I'm not trying to flip though

docroland

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT 2022
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I settled for Hybrid XL Area 51 with trailer hitch and 400 watt cab inverter.

Sponsored

SK GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 ZR2
Ordered an Atlas blue Lariat with the luxury package, FX4 along with the 4k towing and BAP.
Considered a Tremor but will use the towing far more and wasn't willing to sacrifice 2k lbs.
We have a very similar "truck" ordered. I did not think you could do FX4 with the BAP.

Dynawide

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Cadillac ATS, 2011 Mustang, 2019 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We have a very similar "truck" ordered. I did not think you could do FX4 with the BAP.
I asked my dealer and they said it has something to do with the availability of the parts & that it may take a bit longer to have the vehicle built but we submitted the order and I received the email from Ford stating it was accepted.

SK GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 ZR2
I asked my dealer and they said it has something to do with the availability of the parts & that it may take a bit longer to have the vehicle built but we submitted the order and I received the email from Ford stating it was accepted.
Thanks for the reply. I wish we could get that confirmed. I'd likely do the BAP with FX4 also, on top of 4K. Order guide states Note: Not Available w/ FX4 Off-Road Package (17S) under BAP.

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone know if Tremor seat material is the same for both XLT and Lariat or is the XLT cloth and the Lariat ActiveX both being Onyx Black? The specs are not clear on this.

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
XLT EB
AWD