Sponsored

What Aftermarket Accessory Do You Think Every Maverick should have?

ShakeyRay

First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 22 /// Volvo S40
Whether it's something as popular as a dash cam or maybe even just a certain mudflap, what would you recommend for a new Maverick owner?

I just received my Maverick and was curious about any recommendations, even if it's just purely cosmetic!
Sponsored

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The tailgate lettering, to me, is just a given. And the tailgate assist. I could go without ANY of the other options, but not those two.

14mustangNJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 2014 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Bed cover, doesn’t matter which one. I don’t know what it is but because of the unibody design to me, it seems like the Maverick looks way better with a cover than without vs a standard full size pickup for example that it’s not really noticeable if it doesn’t have it.

On top of that, you really want one if you frequently use the bed in my opinion to keep stuff dry and somewhat secure.

crunchie_frog

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT 2.0 4K, 1999 & 2000 5.0 AWD Mountaineers
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Custom fit “bucket floor” mats, custom fit phone holder, steering wheel cover, bed liner (of some type), diy led strip bed lighting and diy 12 volt plug in. That is what I am looking at anyway for a xlt 2.0 4k non lux.

Sponsored

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The tailgate lettering, to me, is just a given. And the tailgate assist. I could go without ANY of the other options, but not those two.
This is the correct answer.

OP
OP

ShakeyRay

First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 22 /// Volvo S40
Do you recommend just buying it off of Ford's accessories website or did you get them somewhere else online?

jwoedl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mavericktruckclub.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The day I brought mine home I installed the TruXedo Sentry CT hard cover, love it. Tailgate assist, and hood assist, Oh and the bug guard as well as the chrome tailgate lettering, that gives it a better look from the back. , looking to Tint the front windows and install bed lights, the one light is just not much.

Ford Maverick What Aftermarket Accessory Do You Think Every Maverick should have? truck 2

Ford Maverick What Aftermarket Accessory Do You Think Every Maverick should have? truck1

Sponsored

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Do you recommend just buying it off of Ford's accessories website or did you get them somewhere else online?
LOL, don't have my truck yet, but I have the lettering! Bought those on Amazon. Will buy the tailgate assist soon, it's available at several sites, you can search on this site and see where folks are getting them. Seems to me there's an outside vendor that shows up here occasionally and sells them.

respi133

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From an XLT, Remote Start with the Alarm Proximity+ device. Plugs in series into OBDII and turns OEM keyfob into a Remote Start fob with Lock/Unlock/Lock combination. Useful when I'm just running into the store but leaving the dog/food/people in the car - way easier to hit three buttons than use the shitty Ford app that I want to be so much better than it is.

Mike

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Ranger F350’s
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Marathon seat covers and Weatherbeaters by Weathertech and rain guards for ventilation

Bmr4mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Lux Hybrid 23
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Homelink rearview mirror
Sponsored