Sponsored

What first accessory do you want for your Maverick (that doesn't exist)?

blu23

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Corvette, '13 Escape, '22 XLT Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The very first thing I missed was an assist handle like the one on the passenger side to help me get into the truck. Getting up in years. Hips and knees replaced. Can no longer just step into a vehicle like I used to. Our '04 Colorado had one. Our '13 Escape has one. I really miss that handle. Seems so simple, but I don't know whats behind the trim in that area of the roof. Is this the kind of accessory you're asking people to suggest?
Sponsored

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sounds good! May I know what kind of items you would like to hang there?
Bags of groceries that have delicate items in there, or my purse (I don't have a particularly heavy one). If I put my purse on the seat next to me, sometimes it tips over and spills the contents or ends up on the floor in hard braking. Or even face masks and other things could hang on it.
My husband has a Polestar, and it has a little hook that folds out of the glove box for just this purpose and its really useful.

Ford Maverick What first accessory do you want for your Maverick (that doesn't exist)? Capture.PNG

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
The very first thing I missed was an assist handle like the one on the passenger side to help me get into the truck. Getting up in years. Hips and knees replaced. Can no longer just step into a vehicle like I used to. Our '04 Colorado had one. Our '13 Escape has one. I really miss that handle. Seems so simple, but I don't know whats behind the trim in that area of the roof. Is this the kind of accessory you're asking people to suggest?
Yes, let me bring it to the team and see what we can do for it. Do you mind taking a picture of the handle you mentioned?

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Bags of groceries that have delicate items in there, or my purse (I don't have a particularly heavy one). If I put my purse on the seat next to me, sometimes it tips over and spills the contents or ends up on the floor in hard braking. Or even face masks and other things could hang on it.
My husband has a Polestar, and it has a little hook that folds out of the glove box for just this purpose and its really useful.

Capture.PNG
Gotcha! Thank you for sharing. Let me bring it to the team

blu23

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Corvette, '13 Escape, '22 XLT Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, let me bring it to the team and see what we can do for it. Do you mind taking a picture of the handle you mentioned?
Here ya' go. Hope they show enough of the area at the top of the two front doors. Unfortunately there is no molded indent for the handle on the driver side. That looks like a problem before even looking behind the headliner and trim.

Ford Maverick What first accessory do you want for your Maverick (that doesn't exist)? D side

Ford Maverick What first accessory do you want for your Maverick (that doesn't exist)? P side

Sponsored

aspenwoody

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 on order you tube
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here's something I haven't seen. A tray that fits in the center console over the top of the console vault option.

Needs to be easily removable so you can get stuff in and out of the vault, but will give you space to store small/flat stuff.

I realize it would be pretty shallow, but I would buy one.

Captain Blackheart

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT FX4, 1968 Ranchero
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi everyone! This is Muslogy if you are unfamiliar with us. Recently we are developing a new product line for the 2022 Maverick. Please view our developing products list if you are interested.

Here we would like to know what's your first accessories for your Maverick? Is there anything you think should make improvements?
I'd like to see a brush bumper for the Maverick. Convenient mounting is the issue, but might be possible if the mount placement was in lieu of the tow hooks, which then could be added to the brush guard at some location.
Sponsored