Sponsored

What Aftermarket Accessory Do You Think Every Maverick should have?

IndianaWildcat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This thread has given me a ton of ideas. Appreciate it. My first purchases will be Line-X, tonneau, lettering, and then the auto-dimming mirror. Given I do a ton of camping, I want to add things to help with that. Still looking at ideas.
I bought BillieBars and Smittybilt Gen2 Overlander RTT for camping.
Sponsored

sn00pyguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sn00pyguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you recommend just buying it off of Ford's accessories website or did you get them somewhere else online?
Bought all from Ford website except shorter antenna. I picked up a 3 inch antenna on ebay. The accessories I recommend are Mud Flaps and All weather mats (Ordered with the truck). I ordered the Lariat Lux Hybrid. Once I got the truck, It had a spray in bed, but I added the

Bed Tray Liner Part # NZ6Z-9900038-B (hard plastic I can drag heavy objects over)
Tailgate Liner Part # NZ6Z- 9900038-C (hard plastic I can drag heavy objects over)

And I saw lots of complaints about nicks in the hood front, so, I picked up the bug shield from Ford. Good luck. Use your Ford points.

IndianaWildcat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I used to think I didnā€™t need the tailgate assist until my wife kept having a hard time lowering the tailgate because it was heavier than expected. Once I installed it both her and I really like it. Makes it so much easier if your carrying stuff.
I got the tail gate assist because a friend's small child tried opening the tail gate. If she had gotten it opened, it would have fallen down and hurt her.

Fiesta_Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fiesta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From an XLT, Remote Start with the Alarm Proximity+ device. Plugs in series into OBDII and turns OEM keyfob into a Remote Start fob with Lock/Unlock/Lock combination. Useful when I'm just running into the store but leaving the dog/food/people in the car - way easier to hit three buttons than use the shitty Ford app that I want to be so much better than it is.
Do you have a link for that remote start? I tried a Google search and came up empty. Iā€™m sure others without the Lux package would appreciate it as well.

Sheila Ness

First Name
Sheila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Side graphics. The choices on line are few. Something simple that covers a small area on both doors.

Sponsored

Daniw

First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 f150
Anybody find rain guards that aren't low profile?

dp4616

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anybody find rain guards that aren't low profile?
Interested too.

My accessories include Roll-n-lock bed cover, bed extender, wet okole seat covers (havent arrived yet) and front bug guard.

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Engine
Undecided
Do you have a link for that remote start? I tried a Google search and came up empty. Iā€™m sure others without the Lux package would appreciate it as well.
There's a discussion of remote start and Perimeter Plus P+ on the bronco forum. P+ adds bump or break glass to the protection, according to the discussion. And it adds remote start... all dyi but easy, says this discussion. I don't have a M, so I can't confirm any of this for the Maverick.
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/ford-perimeter-plus-alarm-upgrade.3420/

Sponsored

TKranbuhl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Bed cover, hood assist, and then tailgate lettering. I had the bed liner installed in production. That was a great choice, looks good, fits great and is practically indestructible.

jalbano2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux, EB , 4k , FX4 , Moonroof
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The hood assist. I installed the hood struts this weekend. Hood lined up perfectly opens and closes fine. Woke up this morning its cold out today hood was giving me problems. The struts are cold and don't give that little bit when you pop the latch . It keeps the hood from releasing on the second pull. I have to press the hood down and release it multiple times. I will be sending it back.

Gary patrol

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick xlt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From an XLT, Remote Start with the Alarm Proximity+ device. Plugs in series into OBDII and turns OEM keyfob into a Remote Start fob with Lock/Unlock/Lock combination. Useful when I'm just running into the store but leaving the dog/food/people in the car - way easier to hit three buttons than use the shitty Ford app that I want to be so much better than it is.
Do u have a link for this?

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Center console cover, also trays for the inside of the center console,hood front edge protector,good quality tailgate letters,I could go on and on.....

Gpp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Donā€™t know if this is considered aftermarket but i would definitely get a