My 2022 is about to cross the 64k mark.
I have had to replace 3 cv axels recently. This is the hybrid so I believe there's only 2 in the front? One of them I replaced in April 2024 and then had to replace both just last week.
It's currently awaiting a fix from Ford for the persistent deep...
I am hoping to get that same four wheeler but thought I’d need a trailer. I am a little curious about the tailgate though since it looks like it’s sagging against the fender - has there been any issues?
Do you have a link for that remote start? I tried a Google search and came up empty. I’m sure others without the Lux package would appreciate it as well.
That’s quite possibly true. The orders that got pushed to ‘23 will jump the people that preordered during the 5 days it was open to preorder the ‘23s (which is part of why I think it sold out in 5 days). So, if it’s after March that you get yours then it’s a longer wait.
I don’t think I’ve seen a person who has waited longer than I have. I know that waiting a long time isn’t unique but my wait has been ridiculous.
I ordered a XLT Hybrid with Lux package on 7/1/21. I just received a delivery estimate of between 10/26/22 and 11/1/22. My window sticker shows no...
Awesome truck! I ordered the same color XLT Hybrid Lux on 7/1/21 and my build date is 8/8/22 and I can’t wait to get it. I have no clue how long it will take to get it though.