Sponsored

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
The ranger is good plan B at the higher cost of course it’s the last model year of this generation the new gen 2024 to keep that in mind
I agree, there's a lot it offers despite the price difference. I'm okay with the last generation, it's tried and true at this point I would hope. Also, with the new gen comes a new price tag, I'm scared to see what a 24 Ranger Lariat Tremor will be :eek: or if it will even be offered, with the Raptor Ranger coming, they may drop Tremor from the lineup, but I don't know for sure.

The Maverick is very appealing, love my Lariat. Just want what I can't have I suppose...

Ford Maverick What’s new: changes for 2023 Maverick 1663094938876
Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Building a 2023 Lariat Ranger with Tremor and Tow packs comes in right at $46,000. Granger will order one today for 3% below invoice and thinks it will be 4-6 months. Also, the Ranger can actually be built and has a heck of lot more capability out of the box than the Maverick. I really love the idea of the Maverick Tremor, but I'm definitely taking a closer look at the Ranger than I ever intended.
Also you don't even need to get the Tremor package to get a locking diff in the Ranger so depending on how much offroad beefiness one needs even the Splash or FX4 deliver a lot.

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The ranger is good plan B at the higher cost of course it’s the last model year of this generation the new gen 2024 to keep that in mind
There's a gently used one near me, 10k miles, same price as the XLT Hybrid I'm looking at right now, and that's assuming no price increase. I wasn't really looking at the Rangers -- too big -- but might have to rethink that.

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Also you don't even need to get the Tremor package to get a locking diff in the Ranger so depending on how much offroad beefiness one needs even the Splash or FX4 deliver a lot.
I hadn't even realized that..

Well I guess this will be me once I see the 23 Maverick price guide.

Ford Maverick What’s new: changes for 2023 Maverick 1663095294702

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There's a gently used one near me, 10k miles, same price as the XLT Hybrid I'm looking at right now, and that's assuming no price increase. I wasn't really looking at the Rangers -- too big -- but might have to rethink that.
If you get short bed is not as big as you would think . A lot people will find themselves in this situation . Also lot people waiting for 2024 all together if they can

Sponsored

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think if they removed it from FordPass, people would riot. Has happened with other "software" based options from other automakers that they tried to either remove or start charging a monthly fee to use.

I read it as they are removing the hard button on the key fob for remote start. Making it optional instead of standard.
Yeah, you are correct. The remote start will still be part of Ford Pass.

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wooo black package parts will be available for sure!

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Why do people order remote start?
Honestly to warm the car up in winter but I live in hell of CA so doesn’t affect me . It’s slightly convenient but I don’t think it’s necessary at all . Maybe people back east need much more

Rojo

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT, Alto Blue, AWD Eco-Boost, Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Why do people order remote start?
Because its super hot in Louisiana in the summer, if you can have just a little air conditioning going before you get to your car it helps. I used the app most of the time but sometimes i just forget or I can't pull my phone out for some reason and the key fob is convenient