jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As CA native we never get snow but yea ….
The Donner Party would beg to differ, and that's just one location that gets snow.

You don't live up in the mountains so you personally don't see it, but California very much gets snow every winter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donner_Pass
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donner_Party

what's voice activated touch screen navigation? Does that mean you can use either/or method? And does that mean they're adding native navigation to the 23?
It means that Sync 3 on Lariat Luxury Package will now include factory navigation. They're throwing in words to make it sound fancy. Basically, it's on the Sync 3 touchscreen. You can also use Sync voice commands to control navigation.

The only way to get factory navigation on a 2023 Maverick is to order a Lariat with Lariat Luxury Package.

Otherwise, you're able to use Android Auto or Apple CarPlay, whichever your smartphone supports, and use navigation apps from your plugged-in phone on the car's touchscreen. All Mavericks support that feature.
Sponsored

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Donner Party would beg to differ, and that's just one location that gets snow.

You don't live up in the mountains so you personally don't see it, but California very much gets snow every winter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donner_Pass
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donner_Party

It means that Sync 3 on Lariat Luxury Package will now include factory navigation. They're throwing in words to make it sound fancy. Basically, it's on the Sync 3 touchscreen. You can also use Sync voice commands to control navigation.

The only way to get factory navigation on a 2023 Maverick is to order a Lariat with Lariat Luxury Package.

Otherwise, you're able to use Android Auto or Apple CarPlay, whichever your smartphone supports, and use navigation apps from your plugged-in phone on the car's touchscreen. All Mavericks support that feature.
Yea I live in desert area just speaking from my point of view lol

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Is there a price increase amount that would have you looking at a Ranger Tremor instead? Just curious as I'm wanting to order a Lariat Tremor Maverick but that will be very much determined by how much the starting price increases and if I can actually get the dang thing. If it comes out to $39,000 and only an 8% chance of being built in the next year, I might have to take a good look at the Ranger.

Building a 2023 Lariat Ranger with Tremor and Tow packs comes in right at $46,000. Granger will order one today for 3% below invoice and thinks it will be 4-6 months. Also, the Ranger can actually be built and has a heck of lot more capability out of the box than the Maverick. I really love the idea of the Maverick Tremor, but I'm definitely taking a closer look at the Ranger than I ever intended.
Im not looking at the Ranger because we dont want to drive a full sized truck with a midsized interior. We want to drive a classic Ranger sized truck with a midsized interior(afforded by unibody vs BOF).

Also to that end, say we went with a Ranger, even if we stuck with a FX4(which would probably be similar to Mav Tremor). A XLT FX4 Ranger with a couple small options runs up over $41,000 after Grangers 3% off. Our current Maverick build is $26,295 with $3k off. After we drop FX4/4K, then add Tremor, and add $1750 price increase(assumed) our 2023 $3k off XLT Tremor Maverick will come to $30,780. That is a $4500 increase but it get us a special model with and saves us about $1000 in (lift and tires) modifications that I would have to do immediately to make it down my road and driveway.

So we got a special Maverick with superior MPG and similar on road performance and probably better handling for around $10,000 less than a average Ranger that takes up more parking space and is more difficult to use the bed(so dang high walled), however it can tow alot more (which I dont tow much and have and old Bronco and Comanche to tow with anyways that im not selling). A Ranger would do well on our road and maybe be more fun offroading but I doubt my wife will let me do anything at its limits considering I have 3 good beater offroaders that would do better than a Ranger Tremor already.

So we arent too concerned with any other offerings really from anyone. I wanted a big Bronco and it would have mostly suited our uses but its just too expensive. But the Maverick especially the Tremor just checks all the boxes. Especially the price. Also we are strictly no luxury items that will one day break or cause issues people. A/C, power windows, and moveable seats are our luxury items. 360, ACC, BLISS, heated butt wipers, one touch anything, and even radios with screens are beyond anything we prefer. We are like steampunk but with gasoline.

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Arghhhh! Navigation on Sync3 now?! That was really one thing I wanted. Black package is intriguing too. Might say adios to my FE if I can get a good price and swap into a 23. If ventilated seats somehow make it in 24, I'll do it all again lol

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What all does that include? Front and rear badges and what else?
I've read as much as you've read in this thread.

Sponsored

mtd14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Chevy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I spent some time on this so may as well post it if anyone else is curious. Assuming they produce 100k 2023s and the breakdowns between Gas/Hybrid, XL/XLT/Lariant, and Lux/360 are evenly distributed per that constraint image floating around they'd produce something like image below. I only looked at that instead of all packages since it won't be evenly distributed anyways so take it with a grain of salt.

Ford Maverick What’s new: changes for 2023 Maverick 1663104170988

Lines that say XLT or Lariat without anything after mean trim without Lux or 360

Finnster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy's
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I spent some time on this so may as well post it if anyone else is curious. Assuming they produce 100k 2023s and the breakdowns between Gas/Hybrid, XL/XLT/Lariant, and Lux/360 are evenly distributed per that constraint image floating around they'd produce something like image below. I only looked at that instead of all packages since it won't be evenly distributed anyways so take it with a grain of salt.

1663104170988.png

Lines that say XLT or Lariat without anything after mean trim without Lux or 360
WOW! Gas 2/1 over Hybrid!

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not entirely sure the percentages stack that way with sub-options calculated as a fraction of their superior trim. I believe it's as % of overall builds. So for instance if 59% of all builds will be XLTs and 30% of all builds are XLT w/ Luxury then 50.8% of all Maverick XLTs will be an XLT w/ Luxury.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So the packages are...?

XL
  • CP360
    • BLIS & Lane Keeping
XLT
  • CP360
  • XLT Lux
    • 8P/6W seats
    • 400W/110V
    • Heated Seats
    • Heated Mirror
    • Leather Steering Wheel
    • LED Box Lighting
    • Trailer hitch
    • Windshield Wiper De-Icer
    • Key FOB Remote Start
    • Drop-in Bed liner
    • Bed tie-down rails
  • Tremor Off Road
  • Tremor Appearance (requires Tremor off Road)
  • Black Appearance
Lariat
  • CP360
  • Lariat Lux
    • 4 way head rest
    • 400W/110V
    • B&O Sound System
    • Heated Seats
    • Heated Mirror
    • Leather Steering Wheel
    • LED Box Lighting
    • Sirius XM
    • Sync 3
    • 8" touchscreen
    • Trailer hitch
    • Windshield Wiper De-Icer
    • Apple Car Play
    • AppLink
    • Smart charging usb ports
    • Wireless Charging pad
    • Voice activated touch screen (new)
    • Key FOB Remote Start
    • Drop-in Bed liner
    • Bed tie-down rails
  • CP360 Assist
    • Adaptive Cruise Control
    • Evasive Steer Assist
    • Rear Parking Sensors
  • Tremor Off Road
  • Tremor Appearance (requires Tremor off Road)
  • Black Appearance
Started this thread an hour ago and my summary follows.

Commend Ford with the $2,750 hybrid and $1,750 EB private offers. Off loading some constraint items and make things available a la cart on all trim levels it a nice plus.

They have lowered the price differential between hybrids and EB from the launch, so some of the $1,000 difference makes sense but not all of it. However think the hybrids are getting 100% and some trims are in the positive with the $2,750 private offer. Since ordered the most expensive hybrid the total price increase is $2,090 with a Lariat, Luxury package and moonroof. I ordered the moonroof after the price increase so mine would have been $1,890. Think $860 on my order would have paid for the spray in bead liner and rails, which would not have ordered as a stand alone.

Everyone are almost never always happy but this hits the heart and then some of all the buyers orders in a positive light. Especially the XL and XLT trim and don't understand people saying, hey they removed xyz and is costing me more money, which IMHO is BS when looking at this.

Sponsored

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So it seems Lariat Luxury Pkg is required to get CoPilot360? If accurate, that is a very significant swing in requirements to obtain CoPilot360. Wow! Going from a standalone option available on XL for what.....600-ish bucks to requiring a jump all the way up to Lariat Luxury Pkg?

Unless they are offering both a plain CoPilot360 option still available on all trim levels AND a separate "Co-Pilot360 Assist Package" that is only on Lariat Lux..... If that is what happens, totally cool with it.
I hope you are right. The CP360 option was the one constrained item I refused to take off my XL Hybrid order. I don't want to have to go clear up to Lariat w/ lux package to get it.

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tommyboy says he's a "salesman at a Ford dealer." I don't wanna dis him but I'd really like a higher-placed source for information. Why oh why does Ford not have and office of Consumer Information and a spokesperson? Or even a Press Relations department? How much harm and ill-will has been created by wild rumors that spread like wildfire? I'm incredulous!

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Im not looking at the Ranger because we dont want to drive a full sized truck with a midsized interior. We want to drive a classic Ranger sized truck with a midsized interior(afforded by unibody vs BOF).

Also to that end, say we went with a Ranger, even if we stuck with a FX4(which would probably be similar to Mav Tremor). A XLT FX4 Ranger with a couple small options runs up over $41,000 after Grangers 3% off. Our current Maverick build is $26,295 with $3k off. After we drop FX4/4K, then add Tremor, and add $1750 price increase(assumed) our 2023 $3k off XLT Tremor Maverick will come to $30,780. That is a $4500 increase but it get us a special model with and saves us about $1000 in (lift and tires) modifications that I would have to do immediately to make it down my road and driveway.

So we got a special Maverick with superior MPG and similar on road performance and probably better handling for around $10,000 less than a average Ranger that takes up more parking space and is more difficult to use the bed(so dang high walled), however it can tow alot more (which I dont tow much and have and old Bronco and Comanche to tow with anyways that im not selling). A Ranger would do well on our road and maybe be more fun offroading but I doubt my wife will let me do anything at its limits considering I have 3 good beater offroaders that would do better than a Ranger Tremor already.

So we arent too concerned with any other offerings really from anyone. I wanted a big Bronco and it would have mostly suited our uses but its just too expensive. But the Maverick especially the Tremor just checks all the boxes. Especially the price. Also we are strictly no luxury items that will one day break or cause issues people. A/C, power windows, and moveable seats are our luxury items. 360, ACC, BLISS, heated butt wipers, one touch anything, and even radios with screens are beyond anything we prefer. We are like steampunk but with gasoline.
Very well said, just was curious as you are one of the more vocal ones ready to order a Mav Tremor as well. I wish you the best of luck in acquiring one! There will be a lot of Tremor orders being placed on 9/15, knowing Ford will only build approx. 8% of 2023 capacity as Tremor models has me hesitant that I will even recieve one. You having Granger's $3000 off makes a big difference as well. I don't have that luxury so the jump from Maverick Lariat Tremor @ MSRP locally vs Ranger Lariat Tremor 3% below invoice from Granger isn't as steep and I might just have to order both and see what arrives first 🤷‍♂️ I have a feeling a loaded up Maverick Tremor Lariat is going to be mighty close to 40k, a discount from invoice would be nice but doesn't sound like anyone's offering that for new orders thus pushing me further toward a Granger Ranger ;)

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Honestly it just people are use to it to their key and your phone might be dead .. or you might not have internet connection
Internet connection? W H A T o_O

Cell Phones use their own network, 4G, LTE, 5G.

The Maverick has its own modem on 4G

So "Remote Start" happens with the FordPass App without any "internet connection".

I have done this numerous times.
Sponsored