First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For the ones that are getting rolled over to a 2023 do you think Ford will change the interior. Will they keep the denim blue with orange stitching in the XLT? Will they get rid of the cubby? Will there be more durable plastic? I'm hoping the cubby goes. What changes do you see if any?
Sponsored

Joeneonturbo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, Dodge SRT-4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It wld be nice to choose. I like lariat lux features but I LOVE the cloth denim seats with orange accents.

Dadmezz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not a Lariat guy....but more soft touches on door panels would be nice for the price you are paying.

Scott Asheville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Seems like there is real money to made out there if some aftermarket vendor offered a Maverick interior upgrade kit. Though I'd be gritting my teeth buying it after paying $3,000 and change for my "luxury package", which I peronally call the "stuff they stripped out to meet the price point" package.

AmmoJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012Camaro, 2019 Equinox, 2020 Sentra
Iā€™m hoping to order a 23. As far as interior changes goes, Iā€™d love to see a 60/40 bench split in the back as well as wireless CarPlay. You have a wireless charger why not make it wireless CarPlay.
Iā€™m REALLY hoping they offer the stop and go cruise control in the XLT. I donā€™t need the Lariat but thatā€™s the main reason why I would have to get that trim level.

Sponsored

DeeZee

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT Luxury Package
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems like there is real money to made out there if some aftermarket vendor offered a Maverick interior upgrade kit. Though I'd be gritting my teeth buying it after paying $3,000 and change for my "luxury package", which I peronally call the "stuff they stripped out to meet the price point" package.
I hear what you are saying. Ford screwed up making these things but a $20K pickup is still a $20K pickup. Maybe call the Lux package the ā€œBase Plusā€ package šŸ˜

I am one of those lucky ones that are getting rolled over to a 2023.

My hopesā€¦.dreams
XLT without the Orange
Full size screen
AWD Hybrid
Wireless CarPlay standard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The only thing that bothers me about the hybrid to bother saying out loud is a 40/60 split in the back. everything else is not worth chancing a price increase for others. I have mine it's great šŸ˜Š

Sponsored

NDL

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not a Lariat guy....but more soft touches on door panels would be nice for the price you are paying.
Very much agreed.

I also don't accept the interior paint quality, nor do I find the thin exterior paint acceptable.

"It's a cheap truck NDL"

My current vehicle is a last generation Ranger: I could take a knife to the door panels if I wanted to, and while the plastic would scratch, the molded in color would remain. (And it takes a lot to scatch the door panels, and if I do scratch the panels, it fixes up quickly with a mild cleaning, and application of protectant)

A cheap truck with inexpensive materials doesn't have to lack durability.

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm getting used to the goofy blue/brown Lariet interior but a more traditional black/gray combo would be nicer, and I think I'd change my order to an XLT (even with the blue and orange) if it had a push-button start.

Other than that I'd like the MY23 to have everything mentioned above and more useful storage in the door panels, an auto dim / Homelink RV mirror, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and a mode selector that stared back up where you left it.

Spartan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For the ones that are getting rolled over to a 2023 do you think Ford will change the interior. Will they keep the denim blue with orange stitching in the XLT? Will they get rid of the cubby? Will there be more durable plastic? I'm hoping the cubby goes. What changes do you see if any?

Spartan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thicker Windshield to prevent cracking caused by body/ frame flex.
Sponsored