bioned

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been checking with ford customer chat every day this week due to hybrid schedule week. Last week, I was Unscheduled - Clean.

I just checked, and is now Unscheduled - Material Hold. I have a Hybrid XLT with standalone hitch, SIBL/Cargo package.

Info
at 16:08, Jan 12:
Thank you for choosing to chat with us. We will be with you shortly. You are currently 1 waiting in queue.

Info
You are now chatting with Marc. Please do not enter any sensitive personal data such as social security number or credit card numbers.

Marc
Hello ! My name is Marc. How can I help you today?

at 16:09, Jan 12:

Hello, I want to check the status of my order. Sales Code: Order Code: email:

Marc
I would be more than happy to assist you today regarding your vehicle order. Please keep in mind, that once you have received your VIN, you can you can also view this information by putting in your VIN at https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/. One moment please while I access your vehicle order information.

Marc
at 16:11, Jan 12:
Thank you for being so patient. I am still looking for some information regarding your matter. I will be back with you shortly.

Marc
at 16:13, Jan 12:
Thank you so much for patiently waiting, . According to my system, your vehicle primary status is In Order Processing and your secondary vehicle status shows Unscheduled- Material Hold. Which means, The order is on-hold pending resolution of a production hold for material availability. Also, Furthermore, at this time I do not show an ETA for your order. Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

That is all. Thank you.

Anyone have any idea why? Can't be due to the SIBL/Cargo, they're encouraging people to add it. Really leaning towards removing the hitch...

@fordvideoguy

EDIT: It's not the hitch. I called FLEET and they verified "Hold bed cross bars late available". That's most likely the cargo management bar that my dealer added to upsell. Regardless, I'm dropping the hitch.
Sponsored

Last edited:

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From another thread. Likely that it's the hitch that's causing the hold, on top of the fact that it's a hybrid. Might want to consider adding the Lux pkg as it has the hitch and is not constrained at this point.

Ford Maverick Unscheduled - Material Hold as of today 1673565945258

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Iā€™ve never been given the secondary status iā€™ll have to start asking for that

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
probably the Hitch

OP
OP

bioned

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From another thread. Likely that it's the hitch that's causing the hold, on top of the fact that it's a hybrid. Might want to consider adding the Lux pkg as it has the hitch and is not constrained at this point.

1673565945258.png
I just called FLEET number, and was told that the material hold is

"Hold bed cross bars late available"

I'm guessing that's the cargo management hold that the dealer added trying to upsell. I'm going to get on this right now.

What's really pissing me off is that because this dealer added an item to upsell, claiming its a package, is preventing my truck from even being considered for scheduling on hybrid schedule week.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

bioned

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Iā€™ve never been given the secondary status iā€™ll have to start asking for that
Every rep says it different. Some just don't even say order processing. Secondary status is the "unscheduled clean" that you probably heard a million times.

Reactions: HTX

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just called FLEET number, and was told that the material hold is

"Hold bed cross bars late available"

I'm guessing that's the cargo management hold that the dealer added trying to upsell. I'm going to get on this right now.

What's really pissing me off is that because this dealer added an item to upsell, claiming its a package, is preventing my truck from even being considered for scheduling on hybrid schedule week.
Why not tell the dealer they may not get the truck scheduled if they donā€™t drop the add-on accessory.

Surely, they can find another way to stick it to you. šŸ˜”

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My money is on your dealer adding the wrong item and one that IS constrained.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've been checking with ford customer chat every day this week due to hybrid schedule week. Last week, I was Unscheduled - Clean.

I just checked, and is now Unscheduled - Material Hold. I have a Hybrid XLT with standalone hitch, SIBL/Cargo package.

Info
Thank you for choosing to chat with us. We will be with you shortly. You are currently 1 waiting in queue.

Info
You are now chatting with Marc. Please do not enter any sensitive personal data such as social security number or credit card numbers.

Marc
Hello ! My name is Marc. How can I help you today?

Hello, I want to check the status of my order. Sales Code: Order Code: email:

Marc
I would be more than happy to assist you today regarding your vehicle order. Please keep in mind, that once you have received your VIN, you can you can also view this information by putting in your VIN at https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/. One moment please while I access your vehicle order information.

Marc
at 16:11, Jan 12:
Thank you for being so patient. I am still looking for some information regarding your matter. I will be back with you shortly.

Marc
Thank you so much for patiently waiting, . According to my system, your vehicle primary status is In Order Processing and your secondary vehicle status shows Unscheduled- Material Hold. Which means, The order is on-hold pending resolution of a production hold for material availability. Also, Furthermore, at this time I do not show an ETA for your order. Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

That is all. Thank you.

Anyone have any idea why? Can't be due to the SIBL/Cargo, they're encouraging people to add it. Really leaning towards removing the hitch...

@fordvideoguy

EDIT: It's not the hitch. I called FLEET and they verified "Hold bed cross bars late available". That's most likely the cargo management bar that my dealer added to upsell. Regardless, I'm dropping the hitch.
All this is making me nuts. I'm finally scheduled for next week (after 15 months) and I'm hoping for no last minute nonsense. The shipping thing will be another hurdle. My XLT has a hitch and a bunch of things on it, don't know if that ever slowed it down. Hope you get scheduled soon.

OP
OP

bioned

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All this is making me nuts. I'm finally scheduled for next week (after 15 months) and I'm hoping for no last minute nonsense. The shipping thing will be another hurdle. My XLT has a hitch and a bunch of things on it, don't know if that ever slowed it down. Hope you get scheduled soon.
grats for scheduling! at that point there really should be no hiccup, unless the factory somehow decides to go on a strike tomorrow...

lucky you! I'm going to drop everything on my order and see what happens, fingers crossed!!!!

Sponsored

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

grats for scheduling! at that point there really should be no hiccup, unless the factory somehow decides to go on a strike tomorrow...

lucky you! I'm going to drop everything on my order and see what happens, fingers crossed!!!!
Well, it's not over till it's over! Very cautiously optimistic.
Really? Dropping everything? According to the Ford Video Guy that might and might not help. All the extras I got I really want and I'd have to add them at some point anyhow. I hope that works. Good Luck!

OP
OP

bioned

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow, donā€™t you have anything else to occupy your time other than chatting with a poor customer service rep EVERY day?
i mean, im keeping my eye open during hybrid schedule week, but sure, whatever gets you more sleep at night

Renho17

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i mean, im keeping my eye open during hybrid schedule week, but sure, whatever gets you more sleep at night
but scheduling only happens on Thu, so why everyday?!

OP
OP

bioned

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
but scheduling only happens on Thu, so why everyday?!
because "scheduling" happens on thursday, but by checking couple days before you can see if yours is under review

god.. why are people so butthurt over me wanting my truck that I orderd that I paid deposit with my money

Last edited:

Renho17

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
because "scheduling" happens on thursday, but by checking couple days before you can see if yours is under review

god.. why are people so butthurt over me wanting my truck
I will just tell you what I learned during my 10 months wait. No matter what you do, it wonā€™t make it happen any faster. Check everyday or every month itā€™s still coming when it comes. I personally would rather get on the dealer for info everyday than Ford chat. The dealer is the onethat should be working for their money!
Sponsored