Sponsored

My order on hold due to "Material Hold" ?

Bill R

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MKZ
I had my Dealer check the ROVP system and it said my order is on hold for a material hold. I don't know what material is on hold.
Sponsored

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had my Dealer check the ROVP system and it said my order is on hold for a material hold. I don't know what material is on hold.
Post your order and someone here will tell you the likely suspect material.

Sponsored

ledger9427

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corolla, 2022 Maverick XLT EB
Splash Guards.. surprised that your dealer didn't inform you of the "late availability" on them, mine did.... They've been known to be unavailable since the order banks opened.

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Splash Guards.. surprised that your dealer didn't inform you of the "late availability" on them, mine did.... They've been known to be unavailable since the order banks opened.
My dealer let me know this the day I placed my order on 8/26, and removed it. I was happy that he caught this! Gave me a little encouragement that he's on his game!

Mattman

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia, Corolla
Has anyone seen any retail order that has been scheduled for (Sept/Oct/Nov) with a stand alone spray-in bed liner and / or the bed mat?

Sponsored

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone seen any retail order that has been scheduled for (Sept/Oct/Nov) with a stand alone spray-in bed liner and / or the bed mat?
No bed mat. But I did see a couple of builds scheduled with Spray-In option, a couple with tonneau cover, and a couple of FE Carb Grey. They were on last weeks scheduling.

Davido49

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat FX4
Bed mat is plenty good unless loading stuff that will scratch up the sides of bed etc Depends on your needs.

dergrah

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are splash guards still a material constraint? Jesus, I've had them on my Canadian Lariat lux order placed in November; they would be a no-brainer to remove.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Removing anything that is a DIO, speeds up an order so it doesn't have to go to an off site body company before it returns to Hermosillo for the final QA.

tethermania

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I chatted with Ford and was told I have a material hold. Oct 14 order date, hybrid xl with rubber floor mats, 120v outlet, hitch and bed lighting. Anyone know what the hold would be for here?
Sponsored