Sponsored

Contacted Ford today... 'unscheduled cleaning' ?

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was told my order is being scheduled for 'unscheduled cleaning' then ready for production. What does it mean?
Sponsored

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was told my order is being scheduled for 'unscheduled cleaning' then ready for production. What does it mean?
Good luck figuring that one out!!! The term "clean" is sometimes used to indicate that all parts are available for a build. I have no idea what an "unscheduled cleaning" may be. Could be my kitchen, however.... :unsure:

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

"Unscheduled - Clean" means there are no problems with your order and you are in the line to be scheduled. That's where you will stay until you get a VIN and build week. Keep checking back with customer service, maybe weekly, to find out if you've been scheduled.

OP
OP
Maverick2023

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I asked her why they need to clean my car when I could do that myself. I even volunteered to do the cleaning. I guess she didn't see the humour in that.

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I think the person meant to say “Unscheduled Clean” not “unscheduled cleaning”. Usually when your order is labeled unscheduled clean, you’re sitting between a 10 and 2 priority code, which informed the various levels of reviewers your order has the necessary parts allotment, to be built.

After unscheduled clean, comes “In Order Processing”, where you move to priority code 1, and your likely being looked at closely to be scheduled. In this, the reviewers are trying to fit your order into the next available scheduled production run, given your dealers number of allocations and production facility demands.

Sponsored

staleyj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think the person meant to say “Unscheduled Clean” not “unscheduled cleaning”. Usually when your order is labeled unscheduled clean, you’re sitting between a 10 and 2 priority code, which informed the various levels of reviewers your order has the necessary parts allotment, to be built.

After unscheduled clean, comes “In Order Processing”, where you move to priority code 1, and your likely being looked at closely to be scheduled. In this, the reviewers are trying to fit your order into the next available scheduled production run, given your dealers number of allocations and production facility demands.
After pestering the life out of my dealer I was finally able to get a Ford status screenshot from them that my vehicle is Priority 80, and the status is Unscheduled Clean...I'm just happy it's not Balanced Out :)

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After pestering the life out of my dealer I was finally able to get a Ford status screenshot from them that my vehicle is Priority 80, and the status is Unscheduled Clean...I'm just happy it's not Balanced Out :)
Get that Priority 80 changed immediately to a Priority 10-19 as only Priority 10-19 are Retail (Customer) Orders and Priority 80 is a Stock (Dealership) Order that will not be considered for a build date.

10Terp

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer XLT, '06 Escape Hybrid, '04 Expy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Not trying to add any confusion here, but I was under the impression that "Unscheduled Clean" simply meant there aren't any administrative issues with your order (COVP, etc.), not that commodity availability has been checked against the order and the parts are available. I sure hope your explanation is correct, though, because my order is also "unscheduled clean", priority code 12.

Last edited:

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Get that Priority 80 changed immediately to a Priority 10-19 as only Priority 10-19 are Retail (Customer) Orders and Priority 80 is a Stock (Dealership) Order that will not be considered for a build date.
Bit late for that... This thread is from May.

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester (current toad)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just checked via chat on my roll over MY23 order and it is "In Order Processing", I hope that means it will be pulled sometime in the next couple of months. 😃 🙏

Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided

Bob_Snow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just checked via chat on my roll over MY23 order and it is "In Order Processing", I hope that means it will be pulled sometime in the next couple of months. 😃 🙏
Everyone with a new order is in processing. I've been in processing for almost a year.

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester (current toad)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Everyone with a new order is in processing. I've been in processing for almost a year.

Interesting, my MY22 order was unscheduled clean for the last six months. And according to the status description from @RonFLA in this thread above, I was hoping (and praying) that my order had finally taken a step forward after almost a year. Maybe not. :confused:

Last edited:

scmtam

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger 2017 fiesta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They are cleaning the plant, or a big part of plant that stops production.

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Interesting, my MY22 order was unscheduled clean for the last six months. And according to the status description from @RonFLA in this thread above, I was hoping (and praying) that my order had finally taken a step forward after almost a year. Maybe not. :confused:
Mine too, my friend. Let’s hope 23 is more fruitful.
Sponsored