First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Transit 150, 97 Aerostar AWD, future XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For those that might have missed it in the other thread, here is the e-mail that is going out today.

Ford Maverick This is the e-mail coming at 3PM today (6/29) to unscheduled order holders 1656520845807

Ford Maverick This is the e-mail coming at 3PM today (6/29) to unscheduled order holders 1656520858678
Sponsored

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

what I saw was that the "Internal Order Banks" open on August 2nd.

MistiT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Misti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Wonder if I will have to redo my order once the order bank opens back up with their "private offer", or if it will automatically transfer to a 23.

Sponsored

theEngineer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav, '13 Mazda 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Does that mean nothing is rolled over so you just hope you get to the front of the line?
It seems that way based on the wording of the communication, but I hope that's not the case.

wardamntexas

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWD, 4K, Area 51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hasn't @fordvideoguy already said they're opening up for 22 rollovers a week before they open for new orders? I don't see anything in that message conflicting with the tiered order open dates.

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It would be great if For provided some statistics with this email so we'd know how likely or unlikely it was we'd get our 2022. Like tell us that there are XX,xxx unbuilt XLT Lux package trucks left to build and they can only build X,xxx of them.

If I have to reorder a 2023, I'll definitely be there on day one, But at that point I'd have to look at whatever option changes Ford is doing for 2023 and I may end up with a totally different truck than what I currently have on order.

Cannedtunafishisgood

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
So according to this you have to put in a "new order" for 2023. So much for the time you already waited. And it says with the order as is it won't be built so likely that "new order" won't have what you ordered and been waiting for.. A good slap in the face by ford once again.

For me they can keep there special offer and I will move my business to someone else. Ford can rollover automatically the order I place or I am out.

wardamntexas

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWD, 4K, Area 51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They haven't exactly been forthcoming with dates throughout the Maverick boondoggle. It sure would be nice to make it clear in this email but I'm not shocked they didn't.

Sponsored

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided
Fluff

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So according to this you have to put in a "new order" for 2023. So much for the time you already waited. And it says with the order as is it won't be built so likely that "new order" won't have what you ordered and been waiting for.. A good slap in the face by ford once again.

For me they can keep there special offer and I will move my business to someone else. Ford can rollover automatically the order I place or I am out.
I would assume that Ford will rearrange the options to minimize the constraints on the 2023s
Sponsored