First Name
Nicolás
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone with a XLT (Small cluster) can Tellme if works well? in my XLT the FCW is not working with method 1.

Any suggestions?

If I disable the TSR the FCW works perfect!

Regards
Sponsored

crashdumie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
unknown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Would be awesome if that works. Let us know how it goes.
so far, not working. I think I will play around in there a little more and see if I can get this to work. being that the key never leaves my pocket, I always forget to lock the doors, so this feature would be beneficial.

darrenj

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
okay, for Mav w/ Navigation, I did what was mentioned here. I got the traffic sign (square) to show up. shows Camera signs. I tried to get it to show the signs from GPS since the GPS shows the speed limit but only got it to show from the camera.
I also looked around in there and got the GPS to show turn by turn on the center screen. that is how it was on my Escape.
also, I found a feature in there for walk-away locking. I think I turned that on, but haven't checked yet. has anyone played around with that? so the care will auto-lock when you walk away with the key (Lariat keyless start)
Can you confirm what changes you made to your Mav w/ navigation to get TSR to work. Thanks

crashdumie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
unknown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I followed the instructions in the post, with slight modifications. since the GPS is installed. I Bolded the things I did differently. I will also note that I got the square signs to display on the 6in screen.

Once in Forscan:
1. IPMA (Simple Mode): Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR): from Disabled to SLIF
2. Still in IPMA Simple: Traffic Sign Recognition Mode: from Disabled to Camera data only Camera and Navigation
*then Write / save before leaving this section

3. IPC section (non-simple mode):
720-03-02 -- XX4x xxxx xx - Did not have to change this, was already 4
720-09-01 -- xxxx-xxxx-8xxx - changed from a 1 to 8

I also looked around in the IPC and anything that had to do with Traffic Sign Recognition I changed to Enabled.
I also changed a few other things Enabled Wrong Way Detection, Turn by Turn nav display ( on the dash screen), global windows open and close, and enabled Walk Away Locking. the walk-away locking did not work, but the rest worked and got the display to work. I will try to retrace my steps this weekend and take screenshots. but to be honest, I am not sure if one thing or a combination of things is what got it to work.

Last edited:

Ponchsox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So if I did this correctly (XLT just camera) the TSR should show up as an option under Driver Assist after I write in Forscan and restart the vehicle? It won’t come up for me, so I must have done something wrong.

Sponsored

nicobonis

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nicolás
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I followed the instructions in the post, with slight modifications. since the GPS is installed. I Bolded the things I did differently. I will also note that I got the square signs to display on the 6in screen.

Once in Forscan:
1. IPMA (Simple Mode): Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR): from Disabled to SLIF
2. Still in IPMA Simple: Traffic Sign Recognition Mode: from Disabled to Camera data only Camera and Navigation

3. IPC section (non-simple mode):
720-03-02 -- XX4x xxxx xx - Did not have to change this, was already 4
720-09-01 -- xxxx-xxxx-8xxx - changed from a 1 to 8

I also looked around in the IPC and anything that had to do with Traffic Sign Recognition I changed to Enabled.
I also changed a few other things Enabled Wrong Way Detection, Turn by Turn nav display ( on the dash screen), global windows open and close, and enabled Walk Away Locking. the walk-away locking did not work, but the rest worked and got the display to work. I will try to retrace my steps this weekend and take screenshots. but to be honest, I am not sure if one thing or a combination of things is what got it to work.
I have an xlt It disables the fcw. (Front colision warning). Its not working well. Nobody could help us. In lariat works fine

crashdumie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
unknown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have an xlt It disables the fcw. (Front colision warning). Its not working well. Nobody could help us. In lariat works fine
try the instructions on page one. if that doesn't work scroll through all the pages to find if there is a difference between the 4 inch screen on the 6 inch. with the 22 model year i had issues, but they seemed to have updated the instructions since then and it worked fine for me with my new 23 model year

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have a Lariat, so probably not much help, but I’ll try.
You will see that for the 6” screen, there are only two things to set. And they work great.
I looked over the 4” stuff, that is on page 1 now, and I personally would not do all those settings. The overpass signs are not useful at all. I would see if you could get away with just these two settings:

IPMA
706-01-01
xxxx-xxD3-xxxxx

This enables TSR in camera only mode and the sign mode being SLIF
SLIF = speed limit signs only

IPC
720-03-02
xxCx-xxxx-xxxx

This activates the TSR menu

Ponchsox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hope someone will be able to post thorough instructions for an XLT. Until then, I’m not going to mess with it any more. I did set it up where eco mode is always on, which I love.

crashdumie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
unknown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hope someone will be able to post thorough instructions for an XLT. Until then, I’m not going to mess with it any more. I did set it up where eco mode is always on, which I love.
now the eco mode set to default, those are instructions worth posting.

Sponsored

crashdumie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
unknown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

elizabethk314

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Elizabeth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

@Ponchsox It took me a couple of tries to get it to show in my xlt. I used the below and it works now.
IPC Module

Chimes - Traffic Sign Recognition Overspeed: Disabled -> Enabled
Menu - Traffic Sign Recognition Activation: Disabled -> Enabled
Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR): Disabled -> Enabled

IPMA Module

Traffic Sign Recognition Mode: Disabled -> Camera data only
Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR): Disabled -> SLIF

This should then allow you the screen in the menu to activate it.
Sponsored