First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Probably not since incentives are based from order date and you will need to put in a new order.
That stinks. What are the current interest rate offers?
Sponsored

flyking1

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Hyundai Elantra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We didn't get the email but today we did get a VIN and a production date of mid August. In Spring we dropped the spray in bed liner which was constrained. We asked the dealer to add a drop in bed liner instead. Well, looking at the order online today it seems the dealer didn't add the drop in liner after all. I called the dealer and pointed this out. They said they would order one and do it as a dealer installed accessory. Is there any difference in the dealer installation of the drop in liner versus factory installation?

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sponsored

Dadmezz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Please do make my little truck in my22.
The base XL wants to be born.
Its daddy is patiently waiting to play pickemup truck.

WaitingHaulDogs

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tucson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Spoke to my dealer today. I have one remaining constraint on my XLT hybrid = spray in bedliner/SIBL and he suggested removing that as dealers can not even order 2023 vehicles with SIBL. PLUS, he didn't expect that the SIBL would lift as a constraint any time soon even impacting getting to the front of the 2023 line.

I was keeping the SIBL kind of on principle as I gave up the lux package and the kitchen sink. Have to ponder a couple of days and decide.

Ice Ferret

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Suzuki XL7
Probably not since incentives are based from order date and you will need to put in a new order.
not trying to sound like an asshole but how is that legal? I put a deposit down and had a written agreement to purchase this vehicle and itā€™s not my fault ford canā€™t produce it. So I get jerked around for over a year and donā€™t even get the curtesy of keeping my APR of 1.9 for 60 months?

Dudley

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Grand Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cool profile pic! šŸ‘
Thanks! During my time of pastoring congregations, after I found it I used it projected onto a screen as people left the Good Friday service in darkness.

Dudley

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Grand Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am awaiting confirmation, but my dealer said I have a build date of August 29. To me that indicates they intend to continue to build 2022's after the start of ordering 2023's date comes?
Quoting myself now ... same as talking to myself? ... anyway, no email but the dealership sent a screenshot of his computer screen with the VIN, and I entered it into ford tracking and it is there, but no window sticker yet and nothing beyond Order Confirmed and all the correct info about what we ordered. Wife is REALLY happy since it is mainly hers!!!

Sponsored

Hunny

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Cyber Orange.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those that might have missed it in the other thread, here is the e-mail that is going out today.

1656520845807.png

1656520858678.png
Got that email the 29th, yesterday got an email from Sales Mgr @ dealership that said to watch for another email, he has word my Mav is scheduled for production! Hallelujah!! 30 days from 1 year ago order placed...... mayyyyyyyyybeeeeee I'll have her by Christmas?? ā¤

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got that email the 29th, yesterday got an email from Sales Mgr @ dealership that said to watch for another email, he has word my Mav is scheduled for production! Hallelujah!! 30 days from 1 year ago order placed...... mayyyyyyyyybeeeeee I'll have her by Christmas?? ā¤
What is your build other than XLT?

DeeZee

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT Luxury Package
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Exactly. At that point is just go buy the new Nissan Frontier.
For kicks and giggles I configured a Frontier to my configured XLT Hybrid Maverick. Obviously the glaring difference is the drivetrain. At a high level the others are the refined interior and extra goodies with the Nissan. However that comes at a $6K price increase.

For my personal need this takes the Nissan out of the running. I want something relatively inexpensive with great fuel economy. I will keep rolling my 2004 Lexus GX470 (Overland modified) with 240K miles until the Maverick arrives. Heck I expect the Lexus to out live the Ford.šŸ˜

However if I needed a truck today I wouldnā€™t think twice about buying the Nissan at MSRP or below. Probably less expensive than the Maverick after being violated by the dealer markup.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I didn't get a email today, does that mean I should get a build date?
Maybe? If you actually have an "Approved" order (I understand it is possible to have a confirmed order that has not been approved). Things like address on DL cannot be verified due to being changed or too blurry to be read, etc.)

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
not trying to sound like an asshole but how is that legal? I put a deposit down and had a written agreement to purchase this vehicle and itā€™s not my fault ford canā€™t produce it. So I get jerked around for over a year and donā€™t even get the curtesy of keeping my APR of 1.9 for 60 months?
Understand, I'm not 100% on that but I'm sure Ford has their back covered.
Sponsored