John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 Chevy 3600 waiting on a 24 Ecoboost XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My atlas blue XL eco boost is built and shipped according to the tracker
The last email I received from Ford was the one saying it was scheduled to be built. I thought I would get one when it shipped
I was just wondering if it was a fluke. I'm very happy Im getting it quickly ordered Oct 12th
Sponsored

csuh13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The last email I received from Ford was the one saying it was scheduled to be built. I thought I would get one when it shipped
I was just wondering if it was a fluke. I'm very happy Im getting it quickly ordered Oct 12th
I got an "it's built" email on Sunday 2/4, and an "it's shipped" email 2/6. Ford chat gave me the rail car info, so now I can see its next stop is a rail yard in LA on 2/9 :)

Admired1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats on your Build information. I received mine on 2-5 and shipped on 2-5. Question...on the Ford Chat getting the Rail car Info...Where can I access the Ford Chat so I can track mine ? Thanks and again Congrats !!! Dale

csuh13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats on your Build information. I received mine on 2-5 and shipped on 2-5. Question...on the Ford Chat getting the Rail car Info...Where can I access the Ford Chat so I can track mine ? Thanks and again Congrats !!! Dale
You can go to Ford chat and ask for the rail car number: (mine started with TTGX)
https://www.ford.com/help/contact/

Once you have that, you can plug it into the railroad's tracking system. This post has the links:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/unread

I got some weird info from some of the railroads, but the UP tracing worked

Sponsored

Admired1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hey John.

Congratulations on your Maverick being moved to the "shipping" stage. You will probably have it in your hands in the next 3-4 weeks. Perhaps one of the first mods is to add a Maverick Truck Club decal so you can properly “represent.”

Two styles/sizes available:

Maverick Truck Club Decal (Glossy) | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions ($5 delivered)

Maverick Truck Club Decal (Transfer) | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions ($6 delivered)

EchoPear

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nathanael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 XLT Hyb/HPR/Lux/360/Bed Rail/Moonroof on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did the tracker give you an estimated arrival date? I am also from midwest and wondering what I can expect

OP
OP
Fixer

Fixer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did the tracker give you an estimated arrival date? I am also from midwest and wondering what I can expect
2/20 -3/4. It coming by truck not rail

OP
OP
Fixer

Fixer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dealer called me today
I will be picking up my Maverick tomorrow.
Only took 132 days very happy 😊. Atlas blue eco boost XL. With spray on bed liner and hitch.
Sponsored