First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Grand Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am awaiting confirmation, but my dealer said I have a build date of August 29. To me that indicates they intend to continue to build 2022's after the start of ordering 2023's date comes?

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I am awaiting confirmation, but my dealer said I have a build date of August 29. To me that indicates they intend to continue to build 2022's after the start of ordering 2023's date comes?
Yes, they are expected to be building until the middle to end of October and then start the 23 MY right after.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The dates don't make sense in some spots. For example, if they claim that scheduling will keep happening thru August 18th, how could someone work with their dealer on August 2nd (an earlier date) to "re-order" their Maverick? Scheduling will not have been completed and folks would still have a chance at a 2022 until August 18th.....right?

EDIT: Maybe they meant to say JULY 18th?
Yeah that was one of the things I thought as well. Unless they are scheduling until 8/18, and you can wait it out to see if you are scheduled or cancel and order the 23 on 8/2 but that would be stupid. They have to let people know 100% before the orders open if you are getting built in 22 or not.

shanelauth

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got *the email* yesterday and when I called my dealer today to talk through options, I was informed that my truck is scheduled to be built week of Aug 29. So, there's hope even if you got the email. I ordered Oct '21 and my order had many of the constraints: Hybrid Lariat with Lariat Lux pkg, Co-Pilot 360, spray-in bedliner, ...

Sponsored

Tirpitz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid+Lux in Velocity Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
October hybrid order with XLT Luxury package on it. Got the email yesterday, talked to the Ford hotline today and confirmed I am still unscheduled.

Last constraint email I talked to my dealer and they recommended standing pat as they were pretty sure my order would make any cutoff. Haven’t talked to them yet about this email.

The two things I’ve not seen answers to that impact my decision:
  1. Will I still keep the finance rate lock if I roll over? I am eligible for and planned to use the 0% for 36 month option which clearly ain’t going to be around on the 2023’s.
  2. When I ordered last year I got an X-Plan pin from a friend who worked to Ford HQ (he has since retired). It is good for a year which I figured was plenty of time. Now if I get pushed to a 2023 the truck will come in after the expiration of the pin. Anyone know what Ford does in that instance?

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 kia soul- 2023 santa cruz SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those that might have missed it in the other thread, here is the e-mail that is going out today.

1656520845807.png

1656520858678.png
well its after 4 pm Florida time 6/30? no email? I called my dealer talked to general manager and my sales guy, they herd nothing like that the said?? and that is Mullinax they have 5-6 stores? would ne nice if someone knows what the hell is going on!! ordered oct 21 st hybrid xlt-1 option trailer hitch, dealer and ford says, all still a go?? I dont believe anyone now !!I told them to check out the letter above. we see what happens.

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those that might have missed it in the other thread, here is the e-mail that is going out today.

1656520845807.png

1656520858678.png
I never received this email, or the one sent earlier this year by Ford. I called today, and yes, my truck is in the system, but not scheduled yet. I ordered mine on Oct 25th, Lariat, luxpack. I just wanted to know why I didn't receive the email, and they didn't know? I gave them another email to add, so maybe next time.

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So according to this you have to put in a "new order" for 2023. So much for the time you already waited. And it says with the order as is it won't be built so likely that "new order" won't have what you ordered and been waiting for.. A good slap in the face by ford once again.

For me they can keep there special offer and I will move my business to someone else. Ford can rollover automatically the order I place or I am out.
thats the way I feel , WE should be FIRST IN LINE for 2023, and they should auto roll over ,after the customer approves. where the hell is customer service?????? ordered oct 22st hybrid xlt ,one opt. trailer hitch.

Jozell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverik<on order> Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So if your order is clean unbuilt do you think there's a chance of it being built in MY22?

Sponsored

Dude84

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called the customer service line (1-800-392-3763) to see if I would be able to move my order to a different dealer when I re-order as a MY23. He stated that it should be possible but I would need to work through the dealer to transfer to a new dealer; the original deal would need to agree to transfer it to get the special offer discount for the "new" order. So I'm sure that's going to be smooth like sandpaper.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
I didn't receive a letter, Eco, 360, lux XLT, Nov. 21 order. I called the Dealer today, not scheduled and a priority code is 10. Is it true you won't get a priority code 2 until you get a VIN?
You get a VIN once your order is scheduled for a build date. I would be concerned that you don't have an approved order. Ask your dealer to see proof that you have a ROVP/COVP approval. An ecoboost order from November should be either scheduled or at least have a priority 2 status.
Ford Maverick This is the e-mail coming at 3PM today (6/29) to unscheduled order holders ROVP Approval

tvhau1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

1656520845807.png

1656520858678.png
Just as a note to the email after talking to Ford customer service they advised that it might be in Junk folder. It was in the junk folder.

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
well its after 4 pm Florida time 6/30? no email? I called my dealer talked to general manager and my sales guy, they herd nothing like that the said?? and that is Mullinax they have 5-6 stores? would ne nice if someone knows what the hell is going on!! ordered oct 21 st hybrid xlt-1 option trailer hitch, dealer and ford says, all still a go?? I dont believe anyone now !!I told them to check out the letter above. we see what happens.
well, I called ford customer service # 4:20 ish. told them about the email, she said ,yes its real, and sorry I did not get one, and to copy it, go to the dealer and show them and ,I said I ordered XLT Hybrid one opt. trailer hitch, she said to tell them to keep order the same, and to make note you want it to switch to a 2023 ,if they dont get it built ,so I did. went to Mullinax with papers, saw my salesperson and sales manager and manager on floor that time, the salesman knew nothing of the email?? the manager said he saw one on line last night looking for orders etc. on Ford website- he said he is getting calls about it etc. but they act like they have NO CLUE on what to do??I said I want to make sure it stays ordered and if it cant be built its in line for the 2023, he said they will note that, but know nothing of the emails sent ??? what the HE__!! looks like no communication with Ford and OR Dealers !!!?? so I went home called Ford customer service again, and told them the story ,and I am VERRY UNHAPPY with Ford and its NON CUSTOMER SERVICE . its really nuts as Munillax has Many stores ,I think at least 6?? and they know NOTHING ?? I told the dealer and Ford all they had to do is keep people informed on what is going on, and not keep us all in the dark, I know there are big issues, but how tough is it to let people know what is going on??? I feel I know less now than 8 months ago when it was ordered, and the dealer and Ford act DUMB about it !! we shall see what the heck happens.

Ice Ferret

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Suzuki XL7
You get a VIN once your order is scheduled for a build date. I would be concerned that you don't have an approved order. Ask your dealer to see proof that you have a ROVP/COVP approval. An ecoboost order from November should be either scheduled or at least have a priority 2
You get a VIN once your order is scheduled for a build date. I would be concerned that you don't have an approved order. Ask your dealer to see proof that you have a ROVP/COVP approval. An ecoboost order from November should be either scheduled or at least have a priority 2 status.
ROVP Approval.jpg
I have an ecoboost from November and priority 2. Any idea if they will honor the APR from when I placed my order on a 2023? Thanks for any info
Sponsored