Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: ‘24 Lariat Ecoboost, 4K tow package
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Did anyone’s 24s get scheduled yesterday or are they still finishing the 23s? I’ve been looking for the scheduling post and haven’t saw it yet.
Sponsored

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I heard MY24 will start in mid October to November
That's probably when actual production of MY24 orders will start but I would imagine scheduling for them will start before then, Ford needs to plan the logistics of the orders meaning they will know well before production starts which orders are planned to be produced when MY24 production begins supposedly at the end of October.

Jimmyb2

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Engine
Undecided
Ahh. New to here so learning. With that in mind, my order placed Aug 14 email from Ford states I will get an update within 45 days. So end Sept, beginning October?

Sponsored

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ahh. New to here so learning. With that in mind, my order placed Aug 14 email from Ford states I will get an update within 45 days. So end Sept, beginning October?
That’s just a generic email you get from ford. You may or may not hear from them every 45 days or so…. But if you are scheduled, you will get an email stating such.

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That’s just a generic email you get from ford. You may or may not hear from them every 45 days or so…. But if you are scheduled, you will get an email stating such.
Keep in mind as well that this hinges on whether or not their Ford dealer entered their email address at time of order. Some dealers forward the order confirmation after putting in their own email address and they may not forward subsequent emails. Then some people wonder why they never received any updates from Ford without realizing that the order confirmation was forwarded from their dealer, not directly sent by Ford.

Jone

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For 3024 you can also get texts. My email got entered incorrectly-my own stupid, excited fault-and I’ve heard on MTC that it is nearly impossible to correct so I am depending on the text.
i figure when I get a text from Ford I will contact my small town dealer and she can forward me her copy of the email.
anyway thats my game plan.
Peace
Jon

Jone

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dang old eyes 2024

Feldgary53

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Maverick incoming, ‘13 Porsche 911,‘19 Audi Q3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If they schedule the way they have been it will be approx. 2 months prior to production so if they plan on late October job 1 they should start scheduling soon.

RatherBeDrivingaManual

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GBP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA Miata, Subaru Legacy, XLT Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

🤔 I never got an email when my 2024 order went into the order banks. It's in there though, Ford chat told me it's good and I had the dealership print me an order preview Friday and it shows Priority 2
Sponsored