Sponsored

Search results

  1. Twin turbo Coyote engine swap Maverick build for SEMA. Hell yeah

    WOW! 8hp? What can I do will all that power? 😜
  2. Hybrid or EcoBoost — Which One Would You Buy Again?

    “If you were buying a 2027 Maverick today — Hybrid or EcoBoost?” “Current owners: same engine again, or would you switch?” Not even close, Hybrid.
  3. Wiring rear dash cam

    I ran mine under the rubber door seal next to the headliner all the way back using a plastic trim tool and bundled the extra wire behind plastic trim behind rear seat. No tearing anything apart and took 10 min.. Not sure whether you are mounting inside back window like I did or using an outside...
  4. Ford Fathom EV Pickup ($28,350 Starting Price) - News & Info

    Soooo…No more 12v battery complaints😜
  5. Brake fluid flush at 42K WTF?

    Brake fluid should be flushed every 2 years regardless of mileage. It’s been SOP for decades since brake fluid absorbs moisture over time and becomes less effective and can cause brake system corrosion. Cheap insurance.
  6. Battery saver mode but 12.5v

    Same here on several occasions on my ‘23 hybrid even after swapping to an AGM and resetting max. state of charge to 100%. I remember a service bulletin issued regarding false alerts in FordPass but I never have pursued that with my dealer since it happens infrequently for me.
  7. Navigation Maps Manual Update for 2024 Lariat No Longer Found

    Same here, 2023 SYNC3. I was told by a dealer service rep that SYNC3 will have no more updates forthcoming. I have had trouble for 2 years with getting any useful info from Ford or dealers why my one year old vehicle at the time was no longer being supported. I suspect the SYNC4 owners may...
  8. Battery Saver 24 hybrid

    For those who think just swapping the battery from flooded to AGM will solve the Battery Saver Mode alerts I can attest that it is not the solution. On my 2023 hybrid I replaced my battery after 2 years of alerts with an AGM and used ForScan to change battery state of charge from 80% to 100%...
  9. How do you start/warm-up a hybrid engine in extreme cold

    If you use FordPass app or have the remote start FOB just start as normal and gas motor will kick in as needed depending in outside temp. On my Lariat the drivers seat and steering wheel heat activate when it’s cold out and heater starts up and after a couple minutes the cabin and motor are...
  10. Key fob...poor design?

    Same issue with my remote start keyless entry at least twice a week. I’ve had it in my front pocket and leaned against a kitchen or bathroom counter and set off the alarm and just today had just hung it up in a cabinet and walked away 2 steps and alarm goes off. PIA for me and probably the...
  11. What's your Maverick mileage and ownership time?

    2023 Lariat Hybrid Delivery 8/31/23 Currently 3608 mi
  12. Portable lift - anyone have opinion on using these for Maverick maintenance?

    I have owned a Quickjack lift for several years for my Porsche and it works great. My only issue is the quick connect hydraulic fittings. The instructions mention using the lift periodically to keep the seals from drying out which will lead to leakage. I typically only use mine once or twice a...
  13. Endless repeated Hybrid failures have finally broken me

    My 2023 hybrid has been flawless mechanically since new with only issue being the constant battery saver mode now resolved-after I replaced the original with AGM and set SOC to 100% with ForScan. I’m agreeing with your wife about replacing it as it seems to be such a hassle for you.
  14. Vehicle is Battery Safe Mode

    My ‘23 Lariat Hybrid had 24 FordPass Battery saver alerts over about 40 days. Never fails to start but just an annoyance. Finally hooked it up to the NOCO charger overnight and no problems for two weeks. I drove on the freeway to my dealer about 10 miles away for routine maint. visit and had...
  15. Rotary Gear Selector issue: sticking / not turning / not stopping

    For those hoping for a rotary shifter alternative I saw that the 2026 Mach E has eliminated the dial and moved the shifter to the column. Maybe there is a change for the Mav in the future?
  16. Are you having problems with the radio presets?

    I’ve had the same/similar issue on a couple occasions. In my case none of the presets would activate and no response from any other inputs for sound, nav etc. and only way to get it working again was to restart the truck.
  17. No more SYNC3 Updates

    I have been seeing a message in the Ford.com vehicle dashboard for 18 months telling me that my SYNC3 updated are disabled. After bringing my truck in for yearly scheduled maint. I asked the service advisor about it and was told there would be no more updates coming for SYNC3. The service...
  18. What is this screen? Out of body Mav image with blinking arrows???

    I had the same thing happen a couple weeks ago driving home from errand and did not return since. Weird 🤔
  19. 1.5YO '24 Hybrid Lariat, SYNC3 Software Update Incomplete.

    I have been seeing this message on my Ford website vehicle dashboard for 18 mo. after updating my SYNC3 to 3.4.23188: “It appears there is an issue with the uploaded log file. Our team will review shortly and update your account to reflect the current version of SYNC in your vehicle. We...




Top