Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Hybrid, 2019 Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m one of those guys 247 days and nothing still 😢
I'm right behind you at 230 days - XLT Lux/Hybrid.

Only thing that has been slower than this was me waiting on the VA, 767 days to make a decision...
Sponsored

willows72

First Name
jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 kia sorento
Based on MTC members' posts in the scheduling email threads of 2/3, 2/10, and 2/17, the table below presents the number of Mavericks scheduled by month ordered. These numbers are not intended to suggest anything regarding Ford's actual scheduling numbers but to identify trends in the age of the orders being scheduled. (It is interesting, though, to see how many more orders were reported scheduled in this forum in December in comparison to January and February.)

As in January, August hybrid orders were the largest number scheduled, but by a larger margin over June and July. There was also a notable increase in September hybrid orders scheduled. Those came at the end of the month, as 12 of the 13 were in the 2/17 thread.

After this table are the January and December numbers from my previous threads for ease of comparison.

February Scheduling by Month Ordered:
June
July
Aug
Sept
Oct
Nov
Dec
Jan
Total
Hybrid
17​
19​
40​
13​
2​
0​
0​
0​
91​
Ecoboost
0​
0​
3​
4​
8​
5​
6​
7​
33​
Total
17​
19​
43​
17​
10​
5​
6​
7​
124​

January Scheduling by Month Ordered:
June
July
Aug
Sept
Oct
Nov
Dec
Jan
Total
Hybrid
21​
20​
26​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
67​
Ecoboost
1​
4​
8​
5​
6​
4​
12​
11​
51​
Not Stated
2​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
3​
Total
24​
25​
34​
5​
6​
4​
12​
11​
121​

December 2021 Scheduling by Month Ordered:
June
July
Aug
Sept
Oct
Nov
Dec
Total *​
Hybrid
41​
79​
27​
1​
0​
0​
0​
151​
Ecoboost
6​
7​
4​
6​
19​
15​
3​
60​
Not Stated
3​
7​
4​
0​
0​
0​
0​
15​
Total
50​
93​
35​
7​
19​
15​
3​
226​
* Four orders (3 hybrids, one unknown engine) are included in the totals but the order date was not specified.

Below is the breakout of trim levels scheduled. I included January for comparison. (Didn't compile this data in December.)

Trim Levels Scheduled in January and February:
Lariat
Lariat Lux
XLT
XLT Lux
XL
Total
February
3​
52​
30​
25​
14​
124​
January
5​
42​
25​
33​
16​
121​

edcrawfordlv

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Every time I get fed up and start looking for something else i just come back to "damn the maverick is really the best option bar far". Rav4 is the only other one I come close to considering when I factor in price, looks, and mileage.
Rav4 Hybrid is really really nice. But I already got one of those so Maverick it is for car #2.

BuddyS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 R Design & 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks for compiling all that info. Give me a little hope that my Oct-ordered Hybrid might get scheduled in the not too terribly distant future. Still, I'm not stressing over it... it gets here when it gets here.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You have to understand that "you" really aren't Ford's customer. Ford sells the vehicles to the dealership then the dealership sells them to you. Ford is just rewarding their best "customers", aka, the larger dealerships. I'm not going to sit here and pretend that I know any better than Ford does considering they've been in business for almost 120 years. Clearly they know what works best for them and their customers, aka, the dealerships.
Yes. I agree that Ford doesn't sell directly to customers, however, in the case of the Maverick I feel that Ford is more directly involved than in the past. I say this because I ordered directly from Ford's website not my dealerships. Communication, when it happened, came directly from Ford, not my dealership. Ford is directly responsible for manufacturing, allocations, and delivery of my Maverick, not my dealership. My dealership in this case is the administrative assistant who handles the paperwork. So, yes I feel that I am a Ford customer.

Sponsored

Watchman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V12-XJS Jaguar, S10 LS Stepside
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
[
Yes. I agree that Ford doesn't sell directly to customers, however, in the case of the Maverick I feel that Ford is more directly involved than in the past. I say this because I ordered directly from Ford's website not my dealerships. Communication, when it happened, came directly from Ford, not my dealership. Ford is directly responsible for manufacturing, allocations, and delivery of my Maverick, not my dealership. My dealership in this case is the administrative assistant who handles the paperwork. So, yes I feel that I am a Ford customer.
Absolutely . . . We say 'salesman" but in this case they're just the agent for the dealership, like you said. Did anybody go into a dealership and look around and have a salesman come up and ask "can I help you" ? . . . Nope. Did anybody pick up a Ford brochure and say, hey, I like this Maverick truck?. . .nope! We ordered online and in my case I personally took the printout to a dealership and the guy just got on his computer and typed in exactly what I handed him. He knew very little about the Maverick. It took about 15 minutes.

"Allocations" just a bunch of crap. We sold ourselves the Maverick and FCFS is the ONLY fair way Ford should schedule builds (outside of constraints).

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
I think you see it how you want but in reality you're purchasing from your dealership, not Ford. If you bring a check to pay for your Maverick it's going to be made out to the dealership, not Ford. You technically didn't order it from Ford, you placed a reservation through Ford which is being fulfilled by your dealership. You can see it which ever way you want but I'm telling you the reality of the situation.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm right behind you at 230 days - XLT Lux/Hybrid.

Only thing that has been slower than this was me waiting on the VA, 767 days to make a decision...
I've been waiting on the VA for decision too, but only 90 days in, so I'm still new to the game I guess! 😒

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think you see it how you want but in reality you're purchasing from your dealership, not Ford. If you bring a check to pay for your Maverick it's going to be made out to the dealership, not Ford. You technically didn't order it from Ford, you placed a reservation through Ford which is being fulfilled by your dealership. You can see it which ever way you want but I'm telling you the reality of the situation.
And just for fun...
Ford Maverick Analysis of February Scheduling Meme 195

khoundr

First Name
Rahul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Front-Wheel Drive: 2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine on 8/16. Other than a follow up email about a free Ford FITS Accessory Kit, no further communication from Ford about schedules or builds. My dealer is also unable to provide any clear answers! Any insight when i can expect delivery based from anyone will be really helpful.

The details of the ordered vehicle is below:

2022 Maverick XLT Front-Wheel Drive:
  • 2.5L Hybrid Engine
  • Automatic Continuously Variable Transmission
  • Alto Blue Tinted Clearcoat Metallic
  • Navy Pier Unique Cloth Bucket Front-Seats
  • 17" Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • Standard Package
  • Ford Co-Pilot360™

Ford Maverick Analysis of February Scheduling Capture.JPG

Sponsored

BG43017

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Tucson
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you for doing this.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
1. Yes, I think that once Ford gets past the June/July bubble then the other months should start picking up speed, but that would also assume that Ford concentrates on those early month. However, when you see a XLT or Lariat with LUX from Aug the that's not concentrating!
2. Yes, larger dealerships seem to be the vacuum pulling the lion's share of build dates, which shouldn't be the case because we the people (customers) has spoken far and wide that we want Maverick and they all weren't ordered from 3 large dealerships! Just saying! 😁 Think of how many small dealerships could have their whole order lot closed out in one week if Ford shift the orders away from the large dealerships for one week of scheduling! :eek:😁
3. Funny that you mention that about Bronco Sport, because today as I went by the dealership (not stalking) I noticed at 4 Sports on the front line. If Ford did slow or stop building Sports for a few weeks or a Month I wonder how many Mavericks could be build. Especially when you think that the two vehicles do share a lot in common! 🤔:)
Your first talking point is very true. The anomaly that boggles everyone's minds is why June orders are unscheduled while so many post-June orders with the Lux and CP 360 options have been scheduled, built shipped and delivered.

A "goodbye, I bought a Bronco" thread on another site was the hit of the day. It was for the current prices of gas and hybrids averaging 37MPG Broncos would be scarce as hen's teeth.

OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered mine on 8/16. Other than a follow up email about a free Ford FITS Accessory Kit, no further communication from Ford about schedules or builds. My dealer is also unable to provide any clear answers! Any insight when i can expect delivery based from anyone will be really helpful.

The details of the ordered vehicle is below:

2022 Maverick XLT Front-Wheel Drive:
  • 2.5L Hybrid Engine
  • Automatic Continuously Variable Transmission
  • Alto Blue Tinted Clearcoat Metallic
  • Navy Pier Unique Cloth Bucket Front-Seats
  • 17" Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • Standard Package
  • Ford Co-Pilot360™

Capture.JPG
You are in the same boat with many others, including me. These numbers indicate that in February, Ford scheduled more hybrid orders from August than any other month, which is encouraging. However, dealer allocations, constrained items, and probably geography can impact how long it takes for any particular order to get scheduled.

Watchman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V12-XJS Jaguar, S10 LS Stepside
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been wondering, too, since I made the same change. :oops::LOL: I figure non Lux probably are a fairly low % of Lariat orders, but I doubt it's only 10%!
I too thank you for doing this. I've been begging for this type of info because it gives a much better picture of were we stand in the scheduling so far.

I am one of those that ordered a Lariat Hybrid with no options except a Roll-up Tonneau cover. That was removed from my order a while back. I'm thinking, based on the statement by Farley about building units with the most profit that maybe there is the least amount of profit in this configuration? I tried to go back to that post were you could enter your order and see how many others ordered the same - I had no success. The tracker does indicate about 68% of ALL Lariats opted not to get the Lux Package.

OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The tracker does indicate about 68% of ALL Lariats opted not to get the Lux Package.
I don't think that's what the tracker indicates. The question was posed to everyone, not just Lariat customers. So I guess what that really means is 68% of all Mavericks do not have the Lariat Lux package. That would include all XLTs and XLs.
Sponsored