Sponsored

Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker

renn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick A51
I ordered mine on August 5th, and received a production date on October 14th. It's been pushed back 3 times now, but was finally built last week (modules went live). I haven't received a "Built" email yet, but all other signs say it has been. I was happy that they were honest and didn't make me get the dealer add-on package. It's weird, a friend of mine ordered almost the exact same truck as me about a month before I did, and he hasn't heard a thing about his yet.
My modules were live maybe 4-5 days before the status changed on Ford’s tracker. And then another 24 hours or so after that I got the built email.

Still kinda wish I ordered the hybrid but I have a 5 month old and her car seat doesn’t fit in my current truck so it was getting kinda urgent to find something that will fit one.
Sponsored

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Looking forward to seeing some on the road.

kkingrey

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW 230i Convertible 2022 BMW X5M
Let us know how picking it up goes! I ordered from the same dealership, and I'm hoping it was a good choice. My hybrid hasn't shipped yet, but shows an estimated delivery date of 01/23/21
My FE has an estimated delivery date of 01/23/2021 as well and I ordered from Cella Ford in New Bern. Hopefully this will happen.
Ordered mine fro. SANDERS FORD in Swansboro and it is shipped, due in 1/8~1/23

kascba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
PSA to the members on this thread.
My Mav was one of the unlucky ones that had the seatbelt recall and had the delivery dates pushed back a few times.
I received a call from my sales guy at CR of Apex last week Thursday saying they received it from the truck finally but couldn’t sell it because of the recall.
Got a call yesterday saying that they had the parts overnighted and fixed the recall so I drove up today and took delivery.
I was under the impression from other threads that this could take a while but the turn around time was really great, for me at least. I hope you all that are dealing with the same thing have just as good of luck as I did with all things considered.

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
PSA to the members on this thread.
My Mav was one of the unlucky ones that had the seatbelt recall and had the delivery dates pushed back a few times.
I received a call from my sales guy at CR of Apex last week Thursday saying they received it from the truck finally but couldn’t sell it because of the recall.
Got a call yesterday saying that they had the parts overnighted and fixed the recall so I drove up today and took delivery.
I was under the impression from other threads that this could take a while but the turn around time was really great, for me at least. I hope you all that are dealing with the same thing have just as good of luck as I did with all things considered.
Woo good to hear! What build did you get? Was the final sale and financing process good by you?

Sponsored

kascba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Woo good to hear! What build did you get? Was the final sale and financing process good by you?
XLT FX4 non 4K tow and no spray in Bedliner if that makes a difference here.
I had a pretty good experience overall. I had an x-plan that I was using and I’m going to give them the benefit of the doubt because I don’t have proof otherwise but they included the Ford protect in with the actual cost of the truck and not in a separate itemized line on the worksheet so the cost of the truck was showing some $700 more than what it showed on the x-plan sheet. They fixed it but just taking an extra second to cross my T’s and dot my I’s saved me a good chunk of change. What amazed me most is that they only charged $1 for their doc fees. I’m not too sure if that was just because of my x-plan or what but financially, I feel like I did really well going through them so I’m happy.

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LuxLariat 2.0 cactus grey FX4
XLT, Ecoboost, Lux, FWD.
Built: 10/6
Shipped: 10/8.
Arrived by rail in the destination city (Petersburg, Virginia) on 11/1.
Original Delivery ETA: 11/3-11/9
Then: 12/15
Then: 12/31
Then: 11/25
Then: 12/25
UPDATED TODAY: Currently: 12/30

Stop Ship/Sale Recalls 21C35 and 21C36
)
XLT, Ecoboost, Lux, FWD.
Built: 10/6
Shipped: 10/8.
Arrived by rail in the destination city (Petersburg, Virginia) on 11/1.
Original Delivery ETA: 11/3-11/9
Then: 12/31
Then: 11/25
Then: 12/25
UPDATED TODAY: Currently: 12/30

Stop Ship/Sale Recalls 21C35 and 21C36
My order was delivered today from Petersburg. Was still on hold until yesterday afternoon. History almost identical to yours. Can’t pick it up until gas tank inspection is done, probably early next week - IF the tank is ok. Does not have seat belt issue. Maybe yours will arrive soon.

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My scheduled delivery ETA was 1/8, but now my tracker says 2/1. But I haven't gotten an official email about the delay from Ford, just saw that the tracker changed today. Got an official "shipped" email 12/16; does Ford even send an email if the delivery ETA gets bumped?

Anyone else in Triangle area have a delivery get delayed? I have to guess it's a wider issue for all deliveries. Longer train times, harder to get vehicle transport truckers?

codavis2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My scheduled delivery ETA was 1/8, but now my tracker says 2/1. But I haven't gotten an official email about the delay from Ford, just saw that the tracker changed today. Got an official "shipped" email 12/16; does Ford even send an email if the delivery ETA gets bumped?

Anyone else in Triangle area have a delivery get delayed? I have to guess it's a wider issue for all deliveries. Longer train times, harder to get vehicle transport truckers?
My truck (Hybrid Lariat Lux w/ moonroof) has been built since right before Christmas (modules are live and Crossroads Ford Apex confirmed it was "Produced"), but I haven't received a built or shipped email yet. I'm wondering what the hold-up could be. The tracker shows an estimated delivery of 01/23, but we all know that won't be happening. So close, but so far!

Sponsored

Sweet Willie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck (Hybrid Lariat Lux w/ moonroof) has been built since right before Christmas (modules are live and Crossroads Ford Apex confirmed it was "Produced"), but I haven't received a built or shipped email yet. I'm wondering what the hold-up could be. The tracker shows an estimated delivery of 01/23, but we all know that won't be happening. So close, but so far!
I'm in the same boat as you. The modules in my truck went live on the 24th of December. The tracker showed an estimated delivery date of 1-23 when the status changed to In Production on the 14th of December (Actual build date was to start on12/22 according to my dealer and it appears that it did). But same as you; I have heard nothing from FoMoCo, nothing in 28 days.

codavis2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in the same boat as you. The modules in my truck went live on the 24th of December. The tracker showed an estimated delivery date of 1-23 when the status changed to In Production on the 14th of December (Actual build date was to start on12/22 according to my dealer and it appears that it did). But same as you; I have heard nothing from FoMoCo, nothing in 28 days.
Our trucks must be sitting next to one another. The blend date on my window sticker shows 12/14 as well. I'm 1272/2012 for that date.

Sweet Willie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Our trucks must be sitting next to one another. The blend date on my window sticker shows 12/14 as well. I'm 1272/2012 for that date.
I'm 1206/2012 for that date.

garnermike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An Outback, an Ioniq, a Corvette, a Fiat Spider
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my email from Ford that My Lariat Hybrid (Hot Pepper Red) was built last week (Jan 4-9) and is undergoing QC checks. The email projected delivery to my dealer the first week of Feb.

bcarp84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Silverado 1500
Really excited to start seeing these on the road! I'll prob be waiting a bit still for my October order :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored