First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't have mine either, not even on VVR. Just showed that it was at the "gateway yard" in IL. Where does yours show on the VVR?
On the Sept 27th still said received at Junction Point. Trying to hold off call too much :cool: . As been trying to hard getting no where. Guess trying not to be the guy calling woof. The BDC Manager sent me pics. Thinking of calling the Salesman Manager or the one's name I can see that is listed on the VR, who was not my salesmen who ordered with Oct 25th. Also lists the order date as Oct 27th and Mark and not the Salesman Bill, who does not do the ROVP process..

The imojo is there but just texted to see if he could check the VR report again.

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Crash

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had the SIBL removed but left the hitch on in case I want to tow my mower to get repaired etc. and now I’m regretting that.
Regret removing the SIBL or keeping the hitch? You can add SIBL later no problem. The hitch for $100 was a deal (or included in various pkgs) so I wouldn't regret keeping it. Heck even with all these constraints, I didn't remove anything although I thought about it :)

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
CS hotline reports I made it State Side. Hopefully they let Speedy Gonzales conduct the train the rest of the way to Texas.

Ford Maverick October Hybrid Orders United X6V

Sponsored

Hijeemoto

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nunya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Regret removing the SIBL or keeping the hitch? You can add SIBL later no problem. The hitch for $100 was a deal (or included in various pkgs) so I wouldn't regret keeping it. Heck even with all these constraints, I didn't remove anything although I thought about it :)
I will get the sibl done post delivery, yes. The hitch (if it’s what has held it up) really irks me. I know it’s a decent deal but I’d rather have the vehicle.

Reactions: JAC

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On the Sept 27th still said received at Junction Point. Trying to hold off call too much :cool: . As been trying to hard getting no where. Guess trying not to be the guy calling woof. The BDC Manager sent me pics. Thinking of calling the Salesman Manager or the one's name I can see that is listed on the VR, who was not my salesmen who ordered with Oct 25th. Also lists the order date as Oct 27th and Mark and not the Salesman Bill, who does not do the ROVP process..

The imojo is there but just texted to see if he could check the VR report again.

Have you ran your VIN through United Road? I was able to get a load number and now I will be able to see when my truck arrives at the Delaware yard and when it arrives at the selling dealer.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you ran your VIN through United Road? I was able to get a load number and now I will be able to see when my truck arrives at the Delaware yard and when it arrives at the selling dealer.
No, please educated me on United Road.
https://www.unitedroad.com/ how ever is the first step to register and put in the VIN but don't remember entering a pw. Guess wait for an email for them to accept my registration and then can create a username and password, correct?

Last edited:

LoveMyTaters

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick CHR. Corolla
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
United road is still showing pending for me

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last edited:

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The have the dealer's corporate name as the destination on the far right my VIN in the middle and a load number on the left and a blank for order number

oilman300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How do you find out your railcar number?
It's on the VVR report once your truck ships. You can get it from your dealer or Ford customer service.
Sponsored