Also, my hybrid comes with an eight year hybrid power train warranty (including battery). In another eight years, who knows what the cost of a new battery will be when they Incorporate new technology and produce them on an increased scale.
When I bought my Atlas Blue Maverick XL in 23 it cost me about $25 for the 3D lettering. After I traded up to Ruby Red 25 XLT, I went looking for lettering and they wanted $50 to $80 for the 3D lettering (Amazon). What the heck happened?
In with the new!
Paid $19,995 for the 2023 XL in 2023.
Got a trade-in offer of $20,500 for the XL.
After trade-in and incentives, financed the XLT at $20,500.
New 3 year Warranty (the XL is out of warranty next week) and a higher trim level for basically the same payment I'm making now...
Check the owner's manual. On page 530 it says this:
MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY COVERAGE: (For 1990 and subsequent model passenger cars, light-duty trucks, and medium-duty vehicles.)
- For 3 years or 50,000 miles (whichever occurs first);
1) If your vehicle fails a Smog Check inspection, all...
Not today internet. If I answer that question a Nigerian Prince will be contacting me to broker a weapons deal, but I will need to send them $29.95 to pay for customs documents and the I will be on an INTERPOL most wanted list.
l
If you're looking for the tailgate steps a little cheaper and faster shipping, Amazon has the same ones here:
Amazon.com: AA Products Aluminum Omni-Directional Tailgate Ladder Rack with Wide Pedal and Handrail for Truck Easy Install Durable Ladder Rack Capacity 300 lbs(USPTO Patent Pending) ...