First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yup you are correct! I checked with CSX and now it said it departed Nogales on UP, no ETA.

Checked UP via @Administrator's info:
Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace (1 for eng, Trace, 1 item)
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

and got more info from UP! Left Sep 29 to Willmington DE ETA Oct 17

so take UP west of MS and NS east of MS with a grain of salt.
Thanks for this. My truck has been in Illinois near St. Louis for 2 days now. Union Pacific gave me info that it has been received and will be in Buffalo by the 10th.
Sponsored

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for this. My truck has been in Illinois near St. Louis for 2 days now. Union Pacific gave me info that it has been received and will be in Buffalo by the 10th.
We will probably be on the same train. Odd you can get a railcar#. Need to add a minimum of a day as Athol is almost 10 hours at highway speed rsdy, so double it and Ayer is almost an hour east of Athol.

@bwf4 who gave you your rail car number, dealer, Ford Chat or phone call.

Uncle Ed

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander,Outlook,S10,1968Camaro,22Maverick.hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe Norfolk Southern does more southeast, I never got CSX to show anything and NS has worked well with the tracker. Truck in Kentucky on the way to metro Atlanta.

bwf4

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Chat

res0991

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Pushed again to 10/17 now. Has anyone actually gone into production lately?! LOL

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ordered a hybrid XLT Lux, CP in VB on 15 October.

Confirmed email from Ford 15 minutes later.

Notified of constraints by dealer on 15 March. They told me I need to remove the lux pkg and CP in order for it to be reviewed by regional and get a Priority Code 2. I told them I was going to keep my order the way it was and just wait since I picked up a hybrid XL with a SIBL and trifold hard top tonneau cover on 27 January.

Salesman called on 30 March from ordering dealer notifying me that a customer just canceled their hybrid Maverick with lux, but no CP, that just rolled off the truck. I traded in the XL and told them I still planned on picking up my order when it comes in. I need CP as I've had cervical spine surgery , and need another in a few months, and can't turn my head all the way to the left and right.

Received production email on 22 Aug for 19 Sept build date.
Called dealer to confirm my order hasn't changed. Talked to the sales manager, and he notified me that he removed the packages I ordered, and I told him to keep it. I told them I will not be doing any future business with them.

Received push back letters for 26 Sept, 3 Oct, and 10 Oct.

Ordered a hybrid Lariat, Lux, CP, CP Assist, and the BAP on 15 Oct and 16 Oct. from two different dealers in hopes one of my orders will be picked up, produced, and delivered by the summer of '23. One salesman said I had a 0% chance of it getting picked up, and the other said I was the first one at his dealership to place and order for a Maverick. I know that doesn't mean much.

So, I'm sitting and playing the waiting game again, but not with as much excitement and not getting the pins and needles feeling in anticipation of getting the Maverick like I was when I first placed my order last 15 Oct.

For now, I'm content and as happy as can be with my hybrid XLT lux! It truly is an amazing little truck with fantastic gas mileage! It does everything I need it to do!
Did you happen to take a look at the order once you got the VIN and confirmed the packages were removed? I wouldn't be surprised if the dealer told you that so you don't take it since they seem shady as it is.

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you happen to take a look at the order once you got the VIN and confirmed the packages were removed? I wouldn't be surprised if the dealer told you that so you don't take it since they seem shady as it is.
Got the VIN, but no sticker is available yet. I did go into the dealer and he printed out the ROVP which reflected the changes he made. The Lux and CP were removed w/no other options. Just a “Plain Jane XLT”.

Hybrid Nut

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ford Chat
Thats amazing Ford chat gave you a rail car number. Chat doesnt tell me much except my shipping keeps getting delayed and to call C service for more info. But CS doesnt seem to know where my truck is either. Built Aug 31st. Anyway good luck on getting your Maverick.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Got the VIN, but no sticker is available yet. I did go into the dealer and he printed out the ROVP which reflected the changes he made. The Lux and CP were removed w/no other options. Just a “Plain Jane XLT”.
That sucks. FYI, when you check the order status through Ford and enter the VIN you can see your build and all the packages that are included on it without having the sticker.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Chat
Please let us know if you receive any updates. It will be greatly appreciated. @Hybrid Nut, myself and others don't seemed to be getting the same information. Place my info in the middle as did get a status in Nogales, AZ and then Gateway Yard on Sept 30th, IL but as static info.

Basically the same place but perhaps the Norfolk Southern -> CSX hand-off, Oct 2nd updated to East St. Louis IL
Ford Maverick October Hybrid Orders United CSX.JPG

Last edited:
Sponsored

bwf4

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Please let us know if you receive any updates. It will be greatly appreciated. @Hybrid Nut, myself and others don't seemed to be getting the same information. Place my info in the middle as did get a status in Nogales, AZ and then Gateway Yard, IL but as static info.
Just got an update a half hour ago on NS tracing. Departed Woodland Junction Illinois. Looks like it’s headed north towards Chicago before it goes east.

bwf4

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally out of production 9/29, went in 8/8… now “awaiting shipment” to Texas.

yb98

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 camery & 22 XL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ugh just got moved to week of 14 of nov. just driving me crazy

JAC

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy G30 Roadtrek Van, waiting for Hybrid XL Mave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally out of production 9/29, went in 8/8… now “awaiting shipment” to Texas.
Since our trucks must have been "stuck" in production together 🤣, let's see if they will be shipped at the same time too 👍😊
Ford Maverick October Hybrid Orders United Screenshot_20220929-203105~2
Sponsored