Finally took delivery of my MY23 XLT Hybrid today! It came in last week to dealer. Now I have to figure out what to do with that naked bed since removing the SIBL last year to assist with getting it built ‘quicker’. Yea it didn’t help. It’s all good. It’s finally here. So far: day one -...
So mine was in production the 18th and says Built 1/23/23, however the box isn’t checked. It’s just a dot. So maybe I got excited for no reason? Mine also says XL when it’s a XLT. Sticker is correct for me. Had the 300A and 500A on it at one point but now. Weird.
Looks like my 23 Mav is alive as well. In production date populated as of tonight at 1/18/2023 and when I checked the modules there are numbers and letters now. So from what I have read on here it seems it is either built or partially built? Let’s hope so. Anyone know exactly where on the...
Status changed to ‘in production’ as of yesterday but no date listed on the tracker. Window sticker now available also. So here’s to hoping it stands and that mine also gets built and shipped to me. 458 days since original order?!
I’m an original order date of 10/11/21 and had a VIN also. Ford cancelled and transitioned to my23 only to now keep rescheduling my build. It’s unconscionable how this keeps happening.
Just to give another update on my my22 transitioned order. Was supposed to be built 1/10/2023. Now chat just told me build day is 1/11/2023. Here we go again with the changes. When will it ever end
Sucks to be a my22 order placed back in October, 2021 and transitioned to my23 by Ford to now see someone who ordered in 9/23 getting delivered before those of us waiting over 14 months! Happy you like yours but it’s wrong that Ford did it’s customers this way.
“Loving this truck so far! Ordered my '23 Hybrid on 9/16/22 when the order bank opened, just picked it up this week. Got lucky on the timing for sure. If any other Mav owners are in the area, let me know!”
Just saw the above on another thread someone that placed an order for a hybrid when order...
Chatted with Ford yesterday and was given a build day of January 10, 2023. Hoping it actually happens and it probably will as I will be away about a month out from that date on vacation and it certainly will arrive when I’m NOT home. Merry Christmas all!
No one should even reply to this that doesn’t agree. It’s fact. Those of us with my22 orders who had VIN’s and production weeks given only to have them snatched away and then new orders or orders that were not given the VIN got to re-order and some will be built and delivered before those of...
Been waiting since 10/11/2021. Supposedly scheduled build week of January 9, 2023 but time will tell. Let’s hope supply chain has improved and keeps improving so everyone gets their Maverick. Unfortunately it seems that once again though too many orders (such a terrible thing for Ford! Not)...
Didn’t get the email for my transitioned my22 to my23 but did chat with Ford just now and I now have a new VIN and supposed date of January 9, 2023. I want to say 1/9/23 was already a date I had been given for the my22. Idk. It’s a priority 2. It has a VIN again and the ride begins again...
No I do not want them to shut down the plant. I want them to build the orders as they received them. Seems to me that at certain points I have seen folks with orders which were higher dollar sales that were built - lariat, XLT with Lux etc packages which included SIBL, hitch etc. while those...
My October 2021 hybrid XLT also made it through the maze of bs and is a Priority 2 in order processing. No VIN. No build week. After having been given 6 build weeks prior to this I’m still a tad bit annoyed that folks that got ‘rolled over’ and were able to go into their dealer and place a my23...
Got my DORA from dealer today that my my22 hybrid XLT has been rolled over to my23 and successfully changed to Priority 10!! Time to wait again. Ho-hum.