First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How do you find out your railcar number?
That is the exact thing I've been trying to get since my Mav shipped last Friday night. Have used the chat 4 times and the dealer 3 times, who even sent me a snapshot of the Visibility Report. None available, but those are the 2 methods of finding the railcar#.
Sponsored

pistons pissing

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Crash

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is the exact thing I've been trying to get since my Mav shipped last Friday night. Have used the chat 4 times and the dealer 3 times, who even sent me a snapshot of the Visibility Report. None available, but those are the 2 methods of finding the railcar#.
Woah I thought you received the car #! :( But yeah @Carl Racki, that is how you get it. I got it from Ford (chat) but it should also be on the VVR which you may be able to get from your dealer.

Hijeemoto

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nunya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

DonaldD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DonaldD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like CS gave me bogus info or had typos in the rail car# as well. As called Norfolk southern and the tracing info say July25, Memphis, TN.
I fired off a letter to Jim Farley this week. When he stepped up as President and CEO, he said Ford would focus on a great customer experience. Not so great yet, Jimmy boy!

Sponsored

Hijeemoto

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nunya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like you all got moved from 10/10 to 9/26, while I got moved from 9/26 to 10/10.

I do not have the hitch ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well now I was moved again to later and in October. FOMO stinks right now. An entire full year and not built nevermind delivered.

koolkats3

First Name
LuAnn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 vw passat
October 7, 2021 order ... it was in production since July 8. Missed the airbag recall, I think, since our Vin is not coming up on it. We were told ETA of August 7 -13 by CS and dealer. When that date passed, we were told it had a chip failure in testing. Yesterday, I got two Ford emails, It was built and it was shipped! New ETA of October 13 - 17. Can it be?

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well now I was moved again to later and in October. FOMO stinks right now. An entire full year and not built nevermind delivered.
I'm there with you. Latest move was from build day of 10/5 to build week of 10/17. I will easily surpass one year, and I will not be surprised if the build gets pushed into November. I'm happy to have a VIN, but this process is brutal.

Hijeemoto

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nunya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm there with you. Latest move was from build day of 10/5 to build week of 10/17. I will easily surpass one year, and I will not be surprised if the build gets pushed into November. I'm happy to have a VIN, but this process is brutal.
I think mine is October 17 also. Maybe they will both get built in that week, but I wouldn’t be entirely surprised if it gets pushed again. If I didn’t think this vehicle would suit my needs (wanting the use of a car-ish interior and a small truck-ish bed for dump runs, picking up things etc) I would not have waited for it. Also feel like hybrid is the way to go at this point. I had the SIBL removed but left the hitch on in case I want to tow my mower to get repaired etc. and now I’m regretting that.

CKYHunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
1st post here. I ordered an XLT Maverick on Sept 15, the first day the bank opened. When can I expect delivery? 4 months? 8? Longer?

Sponsored

Hijeemoto

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nunya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not hating on anyone else who is getting built however - FOMO gets very little respect from me for not building by order date. Makes no sense to me - regardless of what options are n a vehicle. I would also suggest to Ford to reach out to customers directly when and if certain options aren’t available. Say SIBL as an option and then doing a SIBL to someone who ordered after someone else but it was part of a package?! Makes no sense.
can you tell I’m salty today? Fact. I am.

Hijeemoto

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nunya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
1st post here. I ordered an XLT Maverick on Sept 15, the first day the bank opened. When can I expect delivery? 4 months? 8? Longer?
Settle in for a possible long wait. Ford isn’t good at being open with customers. Those of us who ordered hybrids in October 2021 are finally just getting build week dates and then those dates are getting pushed out further and further. Some people who placed orders back in June and July of 2021 waited well over a year for their Mavs. It’s a long haul for some. Others seem to get built and delivered without issue.
So let’s call it a crap shoot. Good luck.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't have mine either, not even on VVR. Just showed that it was at the "gateway yard" in IL. Where does yours show on the VVR?

CKYHunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Settle in for a possible long wait. Ford isn’t good at being open with customers. Those of us who ordered hybrids in October 2021 are finally just getting build week dates and then those dates are getting pushed out further and further. Some people who placed orders back in June and July of 2021 waited well over a year for their Mavs. It’s a long haul for some. Others seem to get built and delivered without issue.
So let’s call it a crap shoot. Good luck.
My dealer told me straight up the bed liner added 6 months or more and to add it after delivery where it only took 2-3 days. I hope that tip speeds up my delivery.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer told me straight up the bed liner added 6 months or more and to add it after delivery where it only took 2-3 days. I hope that tip speeds up my delivery.
Your dealer is foolish. But there's no harm in getting it done later if you have a 23 order where it is a standalone option regardless of packaging.
Sponsored