2.5L Hybrid

Nguzzo

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
I'm in a similar boat. I ordered 11-15 and got the confirmation email, but not the one in June.

I do wonder why you haven't removed the LUX and CP360 if you're hoping for a MY22 though
I hope you get your truck soon too. I did get an email at 6:50am from Ford. The one that others have posted in the last 48 hours. My situation is that I am not in need of the truck, I want the truck and would like it to have all the features that we ordered and are accustomed to. Mainly my wife will use this as her commuter and the safety of CP360 for her is a non negotiable for me and the seat warmers in the LUX is a non negotiable for her! As ridiculous as it sounds the waiting and the anticipation is also part of the excitement! Others that NEED the truck sooner and are willing to remove those constraint items can jump my place in line; more power to them as it is not a must have for me right now. If mine is a 2022, so be it... if mine is a 23, so be it. But I would LIKE to get it sooner rather than later as I have some other gas thirsty cars I would be happy to leave in the garage.

kahunabob

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a similar build. Area 51 Hybrid XL - no options. I called ford customer service...I have a VIN! They also said September 5 build date. My original/official order date was Nov 4, 2021.

I was in a similar situation with my Bronco. They gave a build date...but that date got pushed a couple of times. I am hopeful I will be driving my Maverick by Xmas!!

Good luck everyone!
Verbal was 09/05 build date (Ford Marketing Customer Service). Just received email today. My build date is now 09/19. I have a Bronco that I ordered, similar situation...Build date got pushed a couple of times with the Bronco. Hopefully the 09/19 build date sticks! 11/04/21 order date.

Lou'sBluMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Chevy Colorado(sold Oct) 2018 Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received the same (totally useless) Ford email as @Rosss at 8:51 PM.
So I just checked with Ford Chat, and I am still showing production for the week of 9/26.
Hoping for better as I am only constrained for hybrid and CP360.

Sponsored

Deleted member 4137

I have a Maverick Hybrid w/ 360 on order sense November 10,2021, I just went from Priority 10 to Priority 2, how long after does it take to get Vin.# and Production Date?

zBernie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems like everyone else has a focused thread, so why not one for all of us late-comers. It's likely to be a LONG time till those of us who waited till the last minute to order get any joy from FORD, so let's start a place to hang out. What else do we have to do, right?

Velocity Blue Lariat Luxury Pkg/CoPilot 360 hybrid ordered November 15th

Area 51 XLT hybrid Luxury Pkg/CoPilot 360/Tri-fold tonneau ordered September 29th

My wild guess is I'll get a 23 early next year.

Last edited:

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a Maverick Hybrid w/ 360 on order sense November 10,2021, I just went from Priority 10 to Priority 2, how long after does it take to get Vin.# and Production Date?
Going to PC2 does not guarantee you get scheduled in any particular time frame. You could be scheduled next week, or you could be a MY23 and get it next year. No one knows. We have had many people on here be at PC2 for months at a time.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Area 51 XLT hybrid Luxury Pkg/CoPilot 360/Tri-fold tonneau ordered November 29th
How's that? November 15th was the was day Ford accepted US orders for the Hybrid.

Sponsored

Deleted member 4137

Going to PC2 does not guarantee you get scheduled in any particular time frame. You could be scheduled next week, or you could be a MY23 and get it next year. No one knows. We have had many people on here be at PC2 for months at a time.
Not what I wanted to hear, was hoping someone would say maybe next week or week after. Been waiting a long time just want the truck. But thanks for the reply.

Fred's Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC and 1970 Mustang Conv.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There is hope for me yet, I ordered the same truck + AC inverter on the last day. Thanks for the update.

Deleted member 4137

There is hope for me yet, I ordered the same truck + AC inverter on the last day. Thanks for the update.
My Maverick is a Hybrid XLT w/360 and nothing else, mine is Unscheduled Clean, my dealer did not tell me I had moved from PC10 to PC2, I called Customer Service at Ford, and she told me. Hopefully we can BOTH get out trucks SOON.

TopFuelDan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, 2020 Ford Transit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My XLT Hybrid with trailer hitch being the only option that was placed in mid-November 2021 was built last Friday. It went In Production in early July for a few weeks, went back to Order Confirmed for a few weeks, finally went back In Production in mid-August and was finally Built on August 26th.

Ford Maverick November Hybrid Orders United Built
Sponsored