Not open for further replies.

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
i have spoken to ford mark-dept several times in the past 3-mo's and they have ver,me through my e-mail and add: and name and phone# and told me that i was still in processing and could be any time now for production
Then your dealer is trying to pull something sketchy...
Sponsored

r100gs91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Hybrid- XLT w/Lux-2021 BMW F900xr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i have spoken to ford mark-dept several times in the past 3-mo's and they have ver,me through my e-mail and add: and name and phone# and told me that i was still in processing and could be any time now for production
Do they not teach puctuation in school these day?

joeh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Ranger, Cobra - Jeep Wrangler
I would wait until next Thursday and see how many hybrids get selected for build dates. After the first one, copy it and email it to your dealer. Then do the same for the second, third, fourth and so on. @Automate above is probably 100% correct though.

Hoosier Daddy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorento Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
MY DEALER JUST CALLED ME TO INFORM ME THAT FORD HAD A MEETING WITH THEM(TOWN&COUNTRY-FORD)IN PELL-CITY ALABAMA 35120 YESTERDAY FRIDAY THE 20TH AND INFORM HIM MR" JAMES HOLLADAY' DEALER SALES MANAGER THAT NO HYBRID ARE AVAILABLE AND TO CALL AND GIVE HIS EXISTING ORDERS FOR HYBRIDS, A CALL AND OFFER THEM THE OPTION OF SWITCHING OVER TO THE ECO-BOOST ENGINE.HE MR.JAMES HOLLADAY STATED TO ME THAT MY ORDER THAT WAS PLACED ON OCT-25 WOULD NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTILL (OCT-2022) FOR HYBRID ENGINES AND THAT HE WAS HAVING TO MAKE 8-MORE CALLS TO CUSTOMERS THAT HAD HYBRID ORDERS.I ASK WHY ME, MY ORDER HAS BEEN IN SINCE OCT-25,HE SAID IN THERE MEETING WITH FORD YESTERDAY THAT THEY TOLD THEM THEY CAN NOT GET THE HYBRID ENGINES AND TO START CALLING TO OFFER THEM THE SWITCH TO "ECO-BOOST"THIS IS JUST HEARTLESS WHAT FORD IS DOING TO ITS NEW CUSTOMERS I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A HONDA MAN THIS IS MY FIRST EXP W/FORD. ME AND MY WIFE ARE SO SICK OVER THIS,EVERY THING IN MY INSIDES IS JUST "SICK' WE ARE JUST HEARTLESS OVER THIS.I TOLD HIM I WAS GOING TO KEEP MY ORDER FOR THE LARIAT-HYBRID AND WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT,I WANT WHAT I WANT-AND NOTHING ELSE.I ALSO INFORMED HIM YHAT THEY WERE LISTED ON THIS WEB SIGHT AS A NO ADM-MARK UP DEALER, 2-WKS AGO YOU OFFERD ME A HYBRID FOR "5000" OVER MSRP AND THAT I WAS THE FIRST ONE THEY CALLED TO OFFER ME THIS BECAUSE THE"" CUST "COULD NOT TAKE IT.I STATED TO THEM THRU MY SALES MAN (LOGAN SWEATT) THAT I WOULD GO 2500,HE CALLED BACK AND SAID LAUGHING THAT I HAD THE MANAGERS IN A ARGUMENT OVER MY OFFER BUT STATED JUST FOR ME THEY WOULD TAKE 3500 AND I DECLINED.FORD DEALER TOWN AND COUNTRY FORD PELL/CITY ALABAMA 35120 PH#205-884-0000 OR1-800-844-3757 ATT:MR JAMES HOLLADAY DEALER REP.PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS.IF ANYBODY ELSE GETS THIS SAME INFO PLEASE SHARE AND CONTACT ME AT [email protected] THANK YALL. STEPHEN MCCUTCHEON
I knew the Hybrids would be a problem ordering months ago. Got the Ecoboost instead and I`m very happy with it.

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
SO IN FAIRNESS… ahum ahum (throat clearing)… sorry… In fairness, my dealer has called me twice to tell me hybrids won’t be available until the end of the year, and asked if I want to change to a 2.0. I quickly shut that down. “Nope, I’m good. Thanks.” I knew what he was up to, but I know more about the hybrid production process than they do - because I read posts here and because of Tim (Mav Moses) at Long McArthur. Nobody’s orders are cancelled, and hybrids are being built. In fact, they’re ramping up hybrid builds. They’re just wanting you to switch for a quick sale, as they can get 2.0s quicker.

(I hope my message is applicable. I skimmed the middle portion. The all-caps nearly gave me aneurism.) 😂
I came into the ordering process wanting a hybrid, but the long wait made me switch sides and go EB. Maybe I'll go for the hybrid the next time.

Unrelated, ben meaning to ask if your picture is of a rat terrier?

Sponsored

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I would be more concerned with what that dealer is going to do to him when it comes in. ADM?

I mean if the Ford hotline says he has an order in processing, that means he has a truck on order right? I would wait it out. Thanks for finding your CAPS LOCK button.

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
Hush.

Yes, the OP violated internet etiquette.

You can still read it, and we all know he's not screaming.

The guy's upset! Cut him a little slack, Miss Manners.

WHY ARE WE SCREAMING??? I have to be honest, that was hard for my eyes to read in all caps and no punctuation so forgive me if I missed certain details...

Anyway, the most likely scenario is your dealer did not put the order in correctly and therefore they/you missed the cutoff for hybrid orders. Ford is not cancelling specific dealer orders nor are they out of hybrid engines. The majority of what they have been scheduling lately is for hybrids... They are just overwhelmed with the orders so its going to take a while.

mrchips0401

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.computerhope.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
MY DEALER JUST CALLED ME TO INFORM ME THAT FORD HAD A MEETING WITH THEM(TOWN&COUNTRY-FORD)IN PELL-CITY ALABAMA 35120 YESTERDAY FRIDAY THE 20TH AND INFORM HIM MR" JAMES HOLLADAY' DEALER SALES MANAGER THAT NO HYBRID ARE AVAILABLE AND TO CALL AND GIVE HIS EXISTING ORDERS FOR HYBRIDS, A CALL AND OFFER THEM THE OPTION OF SWITCHING OVER TO THE ECO-BOOST ENGINE.HE MR.JAMES HOLLADAY STATED TO ME THAT MY ORDER THAT WAS PLACED ON OCT-25 WOULD NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTILL (OCT-2022) FOR HYBRID ENGINES AND THAT HE WAS HAVING TO MAKE 8-MORE CALLS TO CUSTOMERS THAT HAD HYBRID ORDERS.I ASK WHY ME, MY ORDER HAS BEEN IN SINCE OCT-25,HE SAID IN THERE MEETING WITH FORD YESTERDAY THAT THEY TOLD THEM THEY CAN NOT GET THE HYBRID ENGINES AND TO START CALLING TO OFFER THEM THE SWITCH TO "ECO-BOOST"THIS IS JUST HEARTLESS WHAT FORD IS DOING TO ITS NEW CUSTOMERS I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A HONDA MAN THIS IS MY FIRST EXP W/FORD. ME AND MY WIFE ARE SO SICK OVER THIS,EVERY THING IN MY INSIDES IS JUST "SICK' WE ARE JUST HEARTLESS OVER THIS.I TOLD HIM I WAS GOING TO KEEP MY ORDER FOR THE LARIAT-HYBRID AND WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT,I WANT WHAT I WANT-AND NOTHING ELSE.I ALSO INFORMED HIM YHAT THEY WERE LISTED ON THIS WEB SIGHT AS A NO ADM-MARK UP DEALER, 2-WKS AGO YOU OFFERD ME A HYBRID FOR "5000" OVER MSRP AND THAT I WAS THE FIRST ONE THEY CALLED TO OFFER ME THIS BECAUSE THE"" CUST "COULD NOT TAKE IT.I STATED TO THEM THRU MY SALES MAN (LOGAN SWEATT) THAT I WOULD GO 2500,HE CALLED BACK AND SAID LAUGHING THAT I HAD THE MANAGERS IN A ARGUMENT OVER MY OFFER BUT STATED JUST FOR ME THEY WOULD TAKE 3500 AND I DECLINED.FORD DEALER TOWN AND COUNTRY FORD PELL/CITY ALABAMA 35120 PH#205-884-0000 OR1-800-844-3757 ATT:MR JAMES HOLLADAY DEALER REP.PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS.IF ANYBODY ELSE GETS THIS SAME INFO PLEASE SHARE AND CONTACT ME AT [email protected] THANK YALL. STEPHEN MCCUTCHEON
I might do the switch to the Eco Boost, take delivery and put in an order for a 2023 hybrid and a year from now do the trade in for the hybrid…..my guess is you won’t loose too much in the end.

OP
OP

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sounds fishy. I ordered my hybrid on 11/15 and received confirmation from Ford. I will hold them to it. Nothing from my dealer about this. If they tell me I won't get it till 11/22 it better be a my23. We are dealing with Ford...one of the worst companies for customer satisfaction!
i just got off the phone and he said to tell yall that a lot of you will be getting calls

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
I came into the ordering process wanting a hybrid, but the long wait made me switch sides and go EB. Maybe I'll go for the hybrid the next time.

Unrelated, ben meaning to ask if your picture is of a rat terrier?
Haha, nope, he’s all chihuahua!

Sponsored

justiz00

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
One approach the dealer could take on those choosing to keep their hybrid order could be to change the priority to the highest possible (19 believe for retail), to further put you at the back of the line behind those who choose/chose the ecoboost.

When Long McArthur puts all of theirs at 10, why would a dealer play favorites?

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
I use ALL CAPS all the time. Like if I'm writing notes to myself.

It saves me time and I can think better if I don't have to think as much about typing.

What you could do is turn caps off, and type all lower case.

For some reason, no one will attack you for THAT or ask you "why are you whispering".

:p

i did not know i hade cap lock on thanks

OP
OP

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I might do the switch to the Eco Boost, take delivery and put in an order for a 2023 hybrid and a year from now do the trade in for the hybrid…..my guess is you won’t loose too much in the end.
the dealer just informed me that was not the case at all ,there g.m. was informed yesterday by ford to start making the calls

Cannonsea

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Please don't yell at me...that is only for my wife when I am constantly wrong!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.