First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm guessing that I'm one of the few people that flew to Hawaii and didn't get off of the plane.
The few... The proud... The strange...
Sponsored

Billy

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 53 Dodge M37
My ears have been ringing since June of '65. Coming back from Nam in August of 65, the plane landed in Hawaii. We were told that there was a free steak dinner inside. I didn't get off of the plane as I was so stressed that I thought they would send me back to Nam.

maningr

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Envoy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My rep told me today the 4k tow package finally "took"; and they submitted my order for a Lariat EcoBoost with AWD, 360, 4k tow, spare tire, sprayed bedliner, 120v outlet and Hot Pepper Red paint. Ford confirmed the order today. And expected delivery is 6 to 12 months...
You will get a build date on the next scheduling week (week of 1/10/2022).

maningr

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Envoy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That would of course be fantastic! What makes you so sure when the dealer says 6 to 12 months???

Thanks,
James L Harrison
Not sure at all.. but with EB's. I've seen people get a build date the DAY AFTER they place their order and many within 2 weeks. Now.... the only wrench here is dealer allocations. If there aren't a bunch at your dealer in front of you, or not a lot of EB's, I might expect a quick build date. But... you do have some constraint items, so it could be months before you get a build date.

So I guess what I'm saying is.... I have no fricken clue! Me? I've been waiting 2.5 months for XLT EB AWD 4k with no add ons and still no build date. Order date of 10/10. Now.... I did just place a second order with another dealer.... same config on 12/16. Yup, playing the game to see who can get it for me first. My luck, I'll get 2 "Build Scheduled" emails on the same day for the same week.

Sponsored

Mike215

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Drop In Bed Liner

SIBL = Spray In Bed Liner

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Order window for MY23 opens this coming June, so Ford is going to do everything possible to get MY22 Mavericks built before then.
Somebody on different thread quoted an unnamed source that Ford was opening order book for MY23 mid August.🤔

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Somebody on different thread quoted an unnamed source that Ford was opening order book for MY23 mid August.🤔
Yeah I was quoting Maverick Jesus when I posted that and now Big Blue Oval has decided to make both of us look dumb! 😆

Sponsored

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not sure at all.. but with EB's. I've seen people get a build date the DAY AFTER they place their order and many within 2 weeks. Now.... the only wrench here is dealer allocations. If there aren't a bunch at your dealer in front of you, or not a lot of EB's, I might expect a quick build date. But... you do have some constraint items, so it could be months before you get a build date.

So I guess what I'm saying is.... I have no fricken clue! Me? I've been waiting 2.5 months for XLT EB AWD 4k with no add ons and still no build date. Order date of 10/10. Now.... I did just place a second order with another dealer.... same config on 12/16. Yup, playing the game to see who can get it for me first. My luck, I'll get 2 "Build Scheduled" emails on the same day for the same week.

Good luck; and Thanks
James L. Harrison

My1stFord

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This info is so good. I thought my sunroof was holding be up but glad to see it's not. Thank you for posting this.

Paulyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.churchbelltoweradventure-suspense.com
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here is the list for January on the Maverick:

Tonneau Cover Soft Folding - 5%
Tonneau Cover Hard Trifold - 3%
Tonneau Cover Soft Trifold - 3%
Bed Mat - 3%
Spray-in Bedliner - 3%
Bed Extender - 3%
Protective Fender Film - 3%
XLT Luxury Package with SIBL- 18%
Lariat Luxury Package - 16%
Hybrid - 40%
I ordered the EB XLT, AWD with towing package, hard roll-up tonneau cover & spray in bedliner my dealer said would be done after it arrives. So seems like I won't have any delays right?

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here is the list for January on the Maverick:

Tonneau Cover Soft Folding - 5%
Tonneau Cover Hard Trifold - 3%
Tonneau Cover Soft Trifold - 3%
Bed Mat - 3%
Spray-in Bedliner - 3%
Bed Extender - 3%
Protective Fender Film - 3%
XLT Luxury Package with SIBL- 18%
Lariat Luxury Package - 16%
Hybrid - 40%
Hi Tim! I know that you answered this question for another user, but do you know, as of February 2022, if there's any constraints on the XLT Luxury Package with DIBL? Thank you!
Sponsored