First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hmm interesting to compare though the grills are definetly not the same size here . Maverick grill is much shorter in width

Ford Maverick Maverick TREMOR Off-Road Package Details Revealed (Then Pulled)! D07B30F6-6542-44B0-AEA9-508429CCF3E9
Sponsored

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Potentially but the angle on the sport is pretty damn good. If they put it too low it may not be as good but I guess we'll see.
True guess we will find out for sure lol

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

thats why I am not going order one , I order my Bronco 2/3/21 and still dont know when I get it .
And that's why I'm going to order one, I don't need a new vehicle right now. But I figured that in the next two to three years I will, so I should get my Maverick around that time :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Silverado EV has a bed that’s attached to a cab like a unibody. I don’t think a unibody is a limiting factor. Negatives of a unibody are repair, lack of bed replacement for repair, concerns of damage if bed is overloaded or overstressed. There are also many positives. I guess that’s just my opinion but I’m an engineer who’s worked in the industry.
The bed being attached to the cab doesn't make it a unibody.

Sponsored

hellokitty1984

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Its really a parts bin upgrade. Nothing that new other than where to put more orange accents.
I’m okay with being in a parts bin upgrade. Sign me up.

davidalexispr

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT AWD FX4 4KTow
I dont think we will put our FX4's on a situation where we need those changes offered in the tremor package. Most of us are already larger in tire size and higher than that 1" offered in the tremor package. It is nice to have that rear diff but I dont think it will make so much of a difference.

Clarence.gallaway77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Explorer, F150
It's awesome that Ford is introducing a more off-roady package but I was hoping they would have called it the "Rattler" like some rumors had suggested. I also understand that the "Tremor" name is Ford's middle tier off-road package name. What I'm hoping is that Ford uses the "Rattler" name for a street oriented version that has also been rumored! That would keep in line with the serpent names for high performance street versions of their vehicles! It sounds better then a Maverick ST in my opinion, even better then that would be a Maverick "Top Gun" package...lol! I'm down for either version of the Maverick.

MavDave

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
that's not swappable unit. You'd have to take off the full frame. at that point buy the new one.
That is exactly what I would call a swap. I had already hoped that once I get past the warranty I was going to find the BS Badlands and drop the full subframe and bolt it in. I was wondering how to deal with the ECU if the unit I pulled it from didn't have one, but now that should be much simpler. To buy it new is 100% not worth it for me bit a truck load of cheap parts and some time rolling in the dirt will get it done.
Sorry yall, I just got current in this thread. This is from a ways back.

SRod12

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic , Ford Maverick (pre ordered) tremor
Does anyone if you can add towing package with this package? I dont really tow a lot now but i could be towing a golf cart or riding lawn mower. Want planning on adding 4k package but i dont think i can pass up this tremor package.
Sponsored