Nw_adventure

Lariat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Trim
Lariat
Yeah, a bit of a disappointment if I'm honest.
Kind of knew this would happen- Current bumper and low hanging plastic kind of wtf- Will see what its being priced at-

bgn

Lariat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Trim
Lariat
Kind of knew this would happen- Current bumper and low hanging plastic kind of wtf- Will see what its being priced at-
Yeah, I'd say that's the frustrating part. Couldn't care less about the orange, stickers, rear drive unit, wheels...

Leaving a massive front bumper on the FX4 was the biggest disappointment.

Nw_adventure

Lariat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Trim
Lariat
Yeah, I'd say that's the frustrating part. Couldn't care less about the orange, stickers, rear drive unit, wheels...

Exactly- Did they move the intercooler up- Looks like the new off-road bumper could retrofit-

Reactions: bgn

cavemold

XLT
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Trim
XLT
This was obliviously coming. Too easy to predict. I knew it would lol.

Jmav2152

Lariat
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Trim
Lariat
I could be wrong, but no FX4 ford model has any different bumper styling. Maverick wouldn't be any different.

Shecster

XLT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A Ford - 1971 Ford Maverick
Trim
XLT
For those angry about not receiving or being able to buy existing Maverick models, please share your addresses so we can pick up and send you some Preparation H. Y'all do understand Ford employs about 200k people? These engineers are not the same people who would be assembling your Maverick. A production bottleneck is not going to keep Ford from developing models and refreshes to keep the vehicle competitive. The delays are frustrating, but what some of y'all are doing is akin to being salty towards a farmer when taco bell messes up your order.

With that off my chest, this is the model I've been waiting for! The all silver headlights have grated on me from the get go and I need that rear diff from the Bronco Sport Badlands. So long as it's got the rear diff, this will be so good for my needs!
Huh......? With regard to the first paragraph. I don’t want Preparation H on my farmer prepped Taco Bell item . 👽🙃😂😉
l do like your closing thoughts. All the best 🇺🇸✔