Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
push Bottom? Don't need that feature! Yeah, I saw the Lariat interior studio photos and they have the start push button blurred out. Seems like on specs though "remote keyless entry" and "key fob" could be standard across the range- unclear. thought I saw a picture somewhere of a key hanging out of side of steering column with a grey interior. A little confusing...

Also on those Lariat studio photos of interior I scrutinized them and couldn't see an obvious disable for auto start/stop. Our F-150 has it easily located on the dash next to radio. Didn't see the traction control either and assumed that photo example would be loaded with every option. Maybe I can find it on a sample window sticker someplace for confirmation...
I can’t make out what the buttons are. 4 buttoNs near the shifter.

but I looks like.
top left Drive mode
Top right traction control
Bottom left start stop
Bottom right brake hold
I
Ford Maverick Maverick Technical Specifications Sheet - What are your reactions? 61A13617-6A25-4505-B139-9306240D8A44
Sponsored

FortyFiveNorthoods

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
1 - looking at the interior photos on the build and price site, only the lariat has push bottom start.

2 - every ford so far does have a button to disable start stop. (Ecosport, Escape, bronco sport) typically located near the traction control button.
Isn't this A with an arrow around it the auto start/stop disable?
Ford Maverick Maverick Technical Specifications Sheet - What are your reactions? 22-ford-maverick-lariat-fx4-awd-143-1623083078-

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Maverick Technical Specifications Sheet - What are your reactions? 22-ford-maverick-lariat-fx4-awd-143-1623083078-
Yes. On that.
top left mode. Top center traction
Top right brake hold.
Bottom left start stop. Bottom right trail speed control.

sjJohnny

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat, Bronco Black Diamond
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It may be time to give up the old Tacoma. Crazy thing is, these first gen Tacos are popular and easy to sell. If I had to tow or do much off roading I'd look at a different vehicle. I think the real value of this truck is in the hybrid setup. Amazing value.
Ford Maverick Maverick Technical Specifications Sheet - What are your reactions? Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 10.22.04 AM

Sponsored

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB
Yes. On that.
Top right brake hold.
And here I thought the top-right was some sort of wavy hand "these are not the droids you are looking for" button.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I can’t make out what the buttons are. 4 buttoNs near the shifter.

but I looks like.
top left Drive mode
Top right traction control
Bottom left start stop
Bottom right brake hold
I
61A13617-6A25-4505-B139-9306240D8A44.png
interesting. the console button pod has 4 buttons here, with grey interior. Probably means it's an XL, which is what I'm getting.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes. On that.
Top right brake hold.
interesting. the console button pod has 5 buttons here, with a hint of Orange interior (seat) . Probably means it's an Lariat FX4, instead of XL I'm getting. Pretty sure Trail speed control won't be included on mine. Funny thing is, FX4 has all the extra off road goodies like skid plates, beefier rear suspension, etc. and it is also supposed to include couple extra drive modes- but looks like only the same 3 here
yeah that looks like the symbol in our F-150. Interesting, the console button pod has 5 buttons here, with a hint of Orange interior (seat) . Probably means it's an Lariat FX4, instead of XL I'm getting. Pretty sure Trail speed control won't be included on mine. Funny thing is, FX4 has all the extra off road goodies like skid plates, beefier rear suspension, etc. and it is also supposed to include couple extra drive modes- but looks like only the same 3 here?

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How would you compare it to the i3 turbo? Driving that one in a rental and I'm happy with it, but fear the hybrid will be even slower....the XLT 2.0 inches it's way out of my budget as soon as I add spray in bed, cover and copilot (just for the Blindspot)
3 cylinder turbo 181 hp/ 190 torque, hybrid 191 hp/155 torque. The electric motor should help make up the torque deficiency because it has full torque at 0 rpm.

Sponsored

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
interesting. the console button pod has 5 buttons here, with a hint of Orange interior (seat) . Probably means it's an Lariat FX4, instead of XL I'm getting. Pretty sure Trail speed control won't be included on mine. Funny thing is, FX4 has all the extra off road goodies like skid plates, beefier rear suspension, etc. and it is also supposed to include couple extra drive modes- but looks like only the same 3 here

yeah that looks like the symbol in our F-150. Interesting, the console button pod has 5 buttons here, with a hint of Orange interior (seat) . Probably means it's an Lariat FX4, instead of XL I'm getting. Pretty sure Trail speed control won't be included on mine. Funny thing is, FX4 has all the extra off road goodies like skid plates, beefier rear suspension, etc. and it is also supposed to include couple extra drive modes- but looks like only the same 3 here?
I think the orange trim is XLT. I read somewhere that the Lariat has different color accents. I’m not sure, but I seem to remember rose-gold.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think the orange trim is XLT. I read somewhere that the Lariat has different color accents. I’m not sure, but I seem to remember rose-gold.
that would solve that mystery then. Looking at official studio pictures- is that a Lariat or XLT? seemed like that had the orange trim seats and I assumed it was a loaded Lariat. Could be wrong though.

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In my CRV I use it all the time in city driving. Don't have to keep the foot on the brake.
Have one in my Honda Civic I use it EVERY time. Come to a stop. The car holds the brakes for you until you hit the gas. It’s like cruse control but with brakes.

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT loaded
Ford Maverick Maverick Technical Specifications Sheet - What are your reactions? BFE4FAC3-93CE-4F30-ADAC-4A1B5A34E3BA
Lariat FX4
Ford Maverick Maverick Technical Specifications Sheet - What are your reactions? 4D429E8B-B6E6-40D3-835C-1F5F2A4D0CDC

Buzzard

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
I like the 4.5' bed. But what is the expected life span of the battery and what is the replacement cost?
Sponsored