2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think you always could get it on the XLT just not on the XL
You can get cruise control on the XLT, but you cannot get adaptive cruise on the XLT. That is a Lariat Luxury exclusive.
Sponsored

XLTLUXA51

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ezra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650r, Suzuki SX4, Buell blast 500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can get cruise control on the XLT, but you cannot get adaptive cruise on the XLT. That is a Lariat Luxury exclusive.
Ah your right. Thanks

Chandler29

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chandler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Taurus SEL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Would have liked to see XM radio as a option on the xlt
I agree it seems so dumb for a brand new vehicle to not have satellite radio on it with the exception of the Lariat of course. However to fords credit I feel like they think more people will just use the Android auto and apple car play integration for music vs pay even more per month for Sirius when they already have something like Spotify, Pandora, or apple music.

davidalexispr

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT AWD FX4 4KTow
Yes. Chihuaha, where the hybrid engines are assembled, is some 400 miles from Hermosillo. Most all EcoBoost Maverick engines have been Spanish; I don't think I've seen anyone report a Cleveland build.
Mexican** all Ecoboost Maverick engines have been MEXICAN, not spanish... Spain is a different country.

SiGmA_X

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hope the 2024 gets a HEV AWD option.

Sponsored

Loneoak

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
4711 Old Douglasville Rd Lithia Springs Ga 30122
Vehicle(s)
Taurus
What exactly is Active Cruise Control w/stop & go? What does it do, how does it work?

I hope to be placing an order on Sept 15 and I want a truck that is loaded. Only thing I don't want to a moonroof and I might not get AWD but the new Tremor package might make me.

I am also paying for it, no loan. How much do ya'll think I'll have to spend?

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I agree it seems so dumb for a brand new vehicle to not have satellite radio on it with the exception of the Lariat of course. However to fords credit I feel like they think more people will just use the Android auto and apple car play integration for music vs pay even more per month for Sirius when they already have something like Spotify, Pandora, or apple music.
Car manufacturers are turning to monthly subscriptions for all types of things. Heated seats, remote start and navigation to name a few. I wouldn’t be surprised if Ford stops offering other things and then allows you to subscribe for them. I believe I read the European model is to get away from ownership and go for lease or rentals.. subscription services.

GJohnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'94 Taurus SHO, '68 Galaxie 500 conv, '18 BMW 340i
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's interesting that the Tremor is an inch longer.

Is the actual cab an inch longer? It seems so at first glance given there's an extra cubic foot of passenger volume and an extra inch of leg room in the second seat. On second glance, though, it also says the 2.0 model has the extra inch of leg room in the second seat without the Tremor package, so that appear to be more of a 2.0 vs. 2.5 thing than the size of the cab itself.

1659556570507.png

1659556601963.png

1659556455397.png
I'm guessing tow hooks

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What exactly is Active Cruise Control w/stop & go? What does it do, how does it work?
There's a radar sensor in the front of the grille that detects vehicles in front and adjusts the vehicle's cruise control speed to maintain speed/following distance. It's able to decelerate all the way down to a stop and resume following automatically within 3 seconds (otherwise you need to press the Resume button or accelerator).

Sponsored

BingoDingo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nonya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Surprised to see Sync 3. Ford was to move all their infotainment to Android Automotive OS. Originally scheduled for '22 but was pushed back with expected release of '23.
Is there a big difference?

Watchman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V12-XJS Jaguar, S10 LS Stepside
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have the hybrids and EB engine vehicles always been built in different facilities? I thought all of them were at Hermosillo, but the specs say the EB will be built in Cleveland and Spain now.
The 2.0 and 2.3 EcoBoost engines have been built in both the Spain and the Ohio Brook Park (suburb of Cleveland) engine plants for years. The 2.0 EB for the Maverick has been coming from Spain but I can confirm that now some of the Maverick EB engines will be built in the Brook Park plant.

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I wish they would have stated colors. I ordered a Velocity Blue but with the recent leak it looks like that color may be replaced by Atlas Blue, Not sure about the difference.

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Would have liked to see XM radio as a option on the xlt
Let's face it. Satellite radio has joined terrestrial radio and the CD player in the dust bin for old people. The good news is that SiriusXM has an app so you can stream it that way from your phone

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Let's face it. Satellite radio has joined terrestrial radio and the CD player in the dust bin for old people. The good news is that SiriusXM has an app so you can stream it that way from your phone
Video may have killed the radio star, but radio is still just plain better when driving. I also cant stand podcasts especially since they were named after stupid ipods. Personally I cant feel the music unless its live or it being pushed through me in a localized frequency.
Sponsored