First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah it's great if you have a unlimited data plan on your phone. I spend less a month for sirius and talk and text with 1 gig of data than any cell phone plan out there with unlimited data.

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m more interested to see what the official colors are going to be for the ‘23 Maverick. I saw the leaked color chart, but that has not been officially confirmed yet.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I agree it seems so dumb for a brand new vehicle to not have satellite radio on it with the exception of the Lariat of course. However to fords credit I feel like they think more people will just use the Android auto and apple car play integration for music vs pay even more per month for Sirius when they already have something like Spotify, Pandora, or apple music.
I agree with most of your post. I'm certain SXM gave Ford feedback on trial subscriptions expired with no extensions/renewals. The cheapest car and streaming plan is 12.99 per month versus 4.99 for streaming only. Why pay 130 per year from a head unit when you can pay 50 and listen via Android Auto?

BTW, the Motorola MA1 wireless car adapter is back in stock.

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mexican** all Ecoboost Maverick engines have been MEXICAN, not spanish... Spain is a different country.
2.0L EcoBoost is currently sourced from either Cleveland, Ohio, or Valencia, Spain.

All North American production for the 2.5L Atkinson Cycle hybrid engine is currently sourced from Chihuahua, Mexico. While Valencia Engine Plant also builds this engine, that is for European production facilities only so far.

All Maverick trucks are currently assembled in Hermosillo, Mexico.