First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Marverick FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can me both... Original date 3/13th (Today)

Moved to April 17th..
I'm currently at 4/18 but I wouldn't be surprised if our actual build dates change at least one more time. Hoping for sooner rather than later like some forum members have reported today.
Sponsored

Euby

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

well... if I don't get an email Thursday about scheduling, I'll definitely be getting the 45-day one on Sunday.

NextTruck

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JeepGC Overland, 2010 Tahoe
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yes but the speculation has been that so many hybrids won’t get built that also have stand alone hitch that the initial thought was EBs with the hitch may have to wait longer but SHOULD still get built as originally requested. Bob has the specifics but I think even comparatively we aren’t where we thought we’d be in terms of EBs having been built.
I wonder if the hitch as part of the LUX package is still NOT considered a constraint since the LUX package itself is not a stated constraint.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wonder if the hitch as part of the LUX package is still NOT considered a constraint since the LUX package itself is not a stated constraint.
It's not. Multiple dealers have confirmed Ford means the standalone hitch. Ford will schedule the packages first which is why they end up with limited numbers of hitches for standalone.

Your_Cousin_Vinny

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lincoln Continental, 2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Of all the things that ford took out of the Lux package, I really, REALLY wish they would have taken out the trailer hitch. Its a stand alone option anyway, so if someone wants it they can always add it for next to nothing. I will never be towing anything with a fwd hybrid...

I stopped by the sales desk at my dealer not long ago while I was in for service, and the manager said I'd been previewed 3 times so far. It got kicked the first 2 times for the hybrid powertrain, and the 3rd time for the F#<&ing hitch. I wish I could just drop the damn thing! But, I want the heated seats and steering wheel more than I don't care about the hitch. I'd have rather had the chip for the remote start than the trailering control, if that is indeed the true constraint.

Looking forward to my latest "sorry its taking so long" email. Glad to not need it, but it would have been nice for spring landscaping projects.

Sponsored

TyPope

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Given they only scheduled out through week of April 17, week of May 29 equals six weeks of production. At @Automate's estimate of 2,000 per week, that means Ford will schedule 12,000 Mavericks this week.

My numbers said start of March, 17,000 EBs should have been left over. I'm estimating Ford has around 9,000 EBs left to schedule. 65% of 12,000 trucks is 7,800 so Ford will have plenty of retail orers if looking at the EB alone.

The only question is how big of the ratio is dedicated to fleet. Are the fleets going to be scheduled first or are they going to be the allocation filler for dealerships that still have allocations but no more retail orders (EB or hybrid) that match the constraints? On paper, it might be doable if I am overestimating the number of EBs left over.
My dealer has allocations but has not received one single Maverick for the 2022 order crowd... Sad me.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer has allocations but has not received one single Maverick for the 2022 order crowd... Sad me.
That sucks. I will say my dealer has gone through roughly 12 Mavericks but all were EB.

dennis1975

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
  • ⏰ Have not been gettting emails, did ford chat about 2:30 today (02/09/23), showed ordered and have a VIN
  • 📅 03/20/2023
  • 🔢 ...52
  • 🛻 2.0 ECOBOOST, Lux Package, Full Size Tire, Trailer Hitch, Bedliner-Spray-In, Carpet floor liners, 6 D-Link Bed Connectors, Oxford White
  • 📍Independence, MO (Kansas City MO area)
  • 🗓9/16/22
  • Bob Sight Ford, Lee's Summit, MO

Have not gotten any emails since I ordered it. Originally ordered the Hybrid, but changed over to EchoBoost and AWD when we was given the chance on 12/19/22, found out email was wrong and they changed it, but still do not get any emails. Checked tracker after chat and VIN worked. Also verified with then dealer and that is what he shows.

As least I have a VIN now

Updated: production date was moved to 03/24/2023, then last week to 3/23/2023.
Today I checked tracker and it is in Production as of 3/14/2023.

Getting Closer.

Gooberhamm

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Corolla S Premium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Willing to conclude Fleet orders will take #1 priority since they can be done in batches. Ford will wait until they "beef up" their production team in July with rookies before starting to work on the bulk of Retail orders. Just a conclusion based on recent information and my opinion.

Sponsored

TheQuixotic1

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford C-Max SEL. 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cool. Fleet and retail.

*starts looking at Explorers again*

Maverick EB 4k
~$37,000
Not Scheduled
Flexibilty of a truck
AWD
Seats 4
Meh Interior
4,000 lbs tow
33.3 Cargo Capacity

Explorer Timberline
~$50,000
Could be home tonight
Still an SUV with SUV limitations
4WD
Seat 6 in a pinch
Much nicer interior
5,300 lbs tow
47.9 cargo capacity
I sat in a Timberline about 2 months ago; IMO the interior is considerably worse than a Lariat Maverick. Outside of the seats, everything looked and felt cheaper than a decade-old fleet rental car. I didn't even follow through with the test drive after sitting in it for 5 minutes. That being said, the seats did look nice with the Timberline package accents (orange and green are my favorite colors) and interior space felt nice overall.

Last night the wife and I "test drove" a 2023 Ranger a total of 2.2 miles from the dealership to our house and back in order to see how the updated 2024 Ranger might fit in our garage. I've waited so long for the Maverick that I think I might be sold on waiting a couple more months for the new Ranger. If ventilated seats are an available option for model year 24 I will be 100% sold on it.

Saying and realizing that now increases the odds of my Maverick finally being scheduled by 78%. :ROFLMAO:

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I sat in a Timberline about 2 months ago; IMO the interior is considerably worse than a Lariat Maverick. Outside of the seats, everything looked and felt cheaper than a decade-old fleet rental car. I didn't even follow through with the test drive after sitting in it for 5 minutes. That being said, the seats did look nice with the Timberline package accents (orange and green are my favorite colors) and interior space felt nice overall.

Last night the wife and I "test drove" a 2023 Ranger a total of 2.2 miles from the dealership to our house and back in order to see how the updated 2024 Ranger might fit in our garage. I've waited so long for the Maverick that I think I might be sold on waiting a couple more months for the new Ranger. If ventilated seats are an available option for model year 24 I will be 100% sold on it.

Saying and realizing that now increases the odds of my Maverick finally being scheduled by 78%. :ROFLMAO:
I guess it depends on how you feel about the blue. I like blue but even I think the blue interior looks cheap. If not for the additional $13,000, I'd likely pull the trigger on the Explorer.

This week is it for me. I'm just out of time and there is no reason Ford couldn't have had my truck scheduled by now based on their own announced scheduling plans.

My Saturn just can't carry itself anymore. This past weekend's campout was likely its last hurrah.

TonyTee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tonytrafficlight.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Hybrid, 2023 iRacing F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

• ⏰ Have not been gettting emails, did ford chat about 2:30 today (02/09/23), showed ordered and have a VIN
  • 📅 03/20/2023
  • 🔢 ...52
  • 🛻 2.0 ECOBOOST, Lux Package, Full Size Tire, Trailer Hitch, Bedliner-Spray-In, Carpet floor liners, 6 D-Link Bed Connectors, Oxford White
  • 📍Independence, MO (Kansas City MO area)
  • 🗓9/16/22
  • Bob Sight Ford, Lee's Summit, MO

Have not gotten any emails since I ordered it. Originally ordered the Hybrid, but changed over to EchoBoost and AWD when we was given the chance on 12/19/22, found out email was wrong and they changed it, but still do not get any emails. Checked tracker after chat and VIN worked. Also verified with then dealer and that is what he shows.

As least I have a VIN now

Updated: production date was moved to 03/24/2023, then last week to 3/23/2023.
Today I checked tracker and it is in Production as of 3/14/2023.

Getting Closer.
Mine had the same build days as yours and also went into production when I checked yesterday too. Soon!

NEPA Mav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Unrelated to this weeks scheduling but my build week went from 3/22 to 3/24. What does this even mean? 3/22 is a Wednesday and 3/24 is a Friday. Is that my build day?

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Unrelated to this weeks scheduling but my build week went from 3/22 to 3/24. What does this even mean? 3/22 is a Wednesday and 3/24 is a Friday. Is that my build day?
Yes. Sounds like you moved to Friday of that week for any random number of reasons from parts availability to planned train loading.
Sponsored