First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My original order was 10/19/21 - Hybrid XLT with Lux Package; I was filled over on Sept 16, 2022, with private offer, and given Priority 10. Has anyone heard reliable information as to how likely it is that Ford will fill an order like mine. (I'm sure I've missed some relevant chat about this.). If they don't, what then? ...
I am in an identical situation, no reliable information except I received the 45 day email stating I still need to wait.
Sponsored

Noncon4myst

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Expedition, 2013 Chevy Sonic, 2021 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

As far as the Bronco Sport goes; everyone that wanted one has one. The dealer that I ordered my Maverick through has over 100 units on the lot. There are some leaking oil issues with the three cylinders. The prescribed fix from Ford to not pass so they are back to the drawing board.

When I started shopping prior to my order I put my name out to every dealer I could find within a reasonable driving distance. The mavericks are starting to show up because a lot of people are tired of waiting and backing out.
I had a dealer in Indiana call with one and I found one 35 miles from the house that is the exact truck same truck I ordered. Picking it up on Monday.
Are you paying a lot over MSRP? The dealers around here are anywhere from $5k to $10k over. Otherwise I'd buy one off the lot also.

TomD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Trailsport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Are you paying a lot over MSRP? The dealers around here are anywhere from $5k to $10k over. Otherwise I'd buy one off the lot also.
It is the sticker price.

Noncon4myst

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Expedition, 2013 Chevy Sonic, 2021 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It is the sticker price.
Are you able to share where this dealer is located? At least the city and state. I'll travel to get one at MSRP because I'm not sure mine will get built this year 🙁. It's a hybrid xlt with a trailer hitch.

Bingisser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dunno. I agree we didn't see any for 5/29. But given the allocations are used up at a few dealerships already, fleet might be what can go there, unless Ford plans to schedule more than what is allocated.
Where do you find out about the allocations and if they're used up and does anybody like your sales receipt number does that mean anything or the order that they're being built are picked was it just luck of the draw

Sponsored

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Where do you find out about the allocations and if they're used up and does anybody like your sales receipt number does that mean anything or the order that they're being built are picked was it just luck of the draw
Allocation numbers are not public unless a dealer chooses to share them. Your order number is meaningless. Once you get scheduled to be built, you will be given a VIN.

For getting picked, dealer allocations play a role but are still dependent on what Ford can build at that time. So even if your dealer has plenty of allocations, if Ford cannot build any of their orders, Ford won't schedule any.

Bingisser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Allocation numbers are not public unless a dealer chooses to share them. Your order number is meaningless. Once you get scheduled to be built, you will be given a VIN.

For getting picked, dealer allocations play a role but are still dependent on what Ford can build at that time. So even if your dealer has plenty of allocations, if Ford cannot build any of their orders, Ford won't schedule any.
OK thank you I was just wondering if there was any way to tell I guess we'll just wait to be lucky on the lottery every single week or start looking for a new vehicle lol

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OK thank you I was just wondering if there was any way to tell I guess we'll just wait to be lucky on the lottery every single week or start looking for a new vehicle lol
With a hybrid, you might want to weigh your options. EBs should all be able to be scheduled. But at least 40% of hybrids can't.

Your level of wait is going to be up to you. I have an EB order but I couldn't wait longer than the first of summer and I already know that isn't happening.

slo go

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E//on order Maverick Lariat XLT Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Its says thru 5/29 week again like last week. But we did not see anything scheduled for 5/29 so maybe we will this time? Or maybe 5/29 is all fleet orders?
I never received any email from 10/04/2021. Last Friday mine shows up on my dealer's lot-surprise, surprise, surprise. Maverick-Lariat-hybrid-loaded with every constraint and option available including hood, side door and tail gate decals-tinted windows-bed extender and a Napier Tent and bed air mattress. Still original price and with the $2700 rollover customer satisfaction "thank you" prize. Friday afternoon I had back surgery and I'm still bed ridden. My preflight and take off checklist will be Wednesday. I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad or maybe need more oxycodone.

Bingisser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I never received any email from 10/04/2021. Last Friday mine shows up on my dealer's lot-surprise, surprise, surprise. Maverick-Lariat-hybrid-loaded with every constraint and option available including hood, side door and tail gate decals-tinted windows-bed extender and a Napier Tent and bed air mattress. Still original price and with the $2700 rollover customer satisfaction "thank you" prize. Friday afternoon I had back surgery and I'm still bed ridden. My preflight and take off checklist will be Wednesday. I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad or maybe need more oxycodone.
Woo-hoo congratulations 🎊 prayers for a speedy recovery so you can enjoy your maverick. So we're you on the 500 day club

Sponsored

Bingisser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure how that works unless Ford just isn't building Bronco Sports. @Automate and I both calculate Ford is tapped out on Maverick for May.

FB_IMG_1679407958367.jpg
I don't have any of those things I just wanted the hybrid base with nothing thinking it would be fairly quick to be built but boy did I guess wrong

Catmandu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had my dealer remove the hitch from my build last week. The updated paperwork showed priority code 10. So you're saying there's a chance....
I'm still waiting on my hitch from my Maverick received last April (removed from order to expedite). Its an odd constraint imo, its basically just metal bars welded together!

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I don't have any of those things I just wanted the hybrid base with nothing thinking it would be fairly quick to be built but boy did I guess wrong
When you say "Hybrid Base" do you mean an XL trim hybrid?

That's the rarest Maverick model out there given that Ford is only making 15% of MY2023 production XLs, and 35% of MY2023 as Hybrids. They don't want to make too many of the low margin XLs when XLTs and Lariats are selling like hot cakes.
Sponsored