First Name
N&B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mitsu Outlander GT PHEV, 89 Chevy Silverado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You never know! I moved out of the Capital Region a few years ago but considered ordering from a dealership out there now that I'm in the Boston area where many dealers had no 24 allocations left due to rollovers. However, I was able to find a dealership out in Cape Cod that, even though being a smaller dealership, was getting 3-5 Mavericks a month and had a half dozen new order hybrid allocations for the year. They were able to get through their rollovers quickly and I was able to get a December build date - so smaller dealerships aren't necesssarily held back by allocations.
Wow! That's great to hear! We just txtd our salesman and asked about their orders and priority and hope to hear back soon. Congrats on the Dec date!
Sponsored

TNFurb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco Sport OB ‘24 Mav Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When did you order your 2024 Lariat hybrid? I ordered mine last Saturday (10/28/23). I was talking with a dealership and was told that I should have delivery of mine by February 2024. I had originally added the protective film on good and fenders to my build, but removed it because the dealership said it was on backorder. I saw somewhere on here that splash guards are also on the constraints list. Wondering if I should have the dealership install them after delivery as well?
Definitely remove the splash guards. Those are a constrained item and could easily delay your order and don’t cost any more to just get them at your dealership post delivery.

Reactions: N&B

dasblack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Chatted with ford.com. My priority code changed from 19 to 04. Is that a sign?

Thundercougarfalconbird

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Chatted with ford.com. My priority code changed from 19 to 04. Is that a sign?
Only your dealer can tell you. Could be a sign your dealer moved you up near the front of the line, or the dealer could have changed all of their orders to 04 for fun.

Fibrepunk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Production is about 10k units a month. So with 77% of the 36k orders unscheduled are hybrid, so 27,720 are hybrids. If they can produce 5500 hybrids a month then it will take 5 months to schedule them all. They have not started scheduling for 2024 calendar year yet. So in theory they should get all the hybrids produced by mid May.
Question is, will Ford fulfill the XL hybrid orders that are more than what Ford allocated for the year 2024. Though Ford does have the capacity to build and according to the numbers, like you said by mid May, all hybrid orders can be fulfilled, but looking at the % of orders for XL hybrid.

Sponsored

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

When did you order your 2024 Lariat hybrid? I ordered mine last Saturday (10/28/23). I was talking with a dealership and was told that I should have delivery of mine by February 2024. I had originally added the protective film on good and fenders to my build, but removed it because the dealership said it was on backorder. I saw somewhere on here that splash guards are also on the constraints list. Wondering if I should have the dealership install them after delivery as well?
The protective file was constraint most of 2023 model year. Not seeing that for 2024s so far. You can find those constraint reports here on MTC. Your dealer is mistaken on this IMHO.

Splashguards are another story and should be removed from order -those can be added by dealer or other aftermarket.

Reactions: N&B

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Question is, will Ford fulfill the XL hybrid orders that are more than what Ford allocated for the year 2024. Though Ford does have the capacity to build and according to the numbers, like you said by mid May, all hybrid orders can be fulfilled, but looking at the % of orders for XL hybrid.
Ford didn't take more XL orders than allocated.

The first column reads US Capacities, that is the percentage of orders they can fulfill. For the XL, the percentage is 23%. So when they build 10,000 units a month, they will build 2,300 XLs.

The next column reads Retail USOB (United States Order Bank). So 47% of current unscheduled orders (36,097). That number is found at the bottom of the page. So that means there are 16,965 unscheduled XL orders. It will take 7.3 months of production to fulfill those orders.

They can build all the XL orders in the production year. January-? (at least until September).

Hope this helps. I used to read the report incorrectly until the Maverick Brand Manager enlightened me.

Fibrepunk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford didn't take more XL orders than allocated.

The first column reads US Capacities, that is the percentage of orders they can fulfill. For the XL, the percentage is 23%. So when they build 10,000 units a month, they will build 2,300 XLs.

The next column reads Retail USOB (United States Order Bank). So 47% of current unscheduled orders (36,097). That number is found at the bottom of the page. So that means there are 16,965 unscheduled XL orders. It will take 7.3 months of production to fulfill those orders.

They can build all the XL orders in the production year. January-? (at least until September).

Hope this helps. I used to read the report incorrectly until the Maverick Brand Manager enlightened me.
Tim, thank you. When you pointed to the number of unscheduled USOB and Ford's capacity, it cleared up.

STlicious

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda ST1300 ABS
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So if removing mud flaps can help improve your chances of an earlier build date, what does changing your color choice do to delaying your build date?

dasblack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Only your dealer can tell you. Could be a sign your dealer moved you up near the front of the line, or the dealer could have changed all of their orders to 04 for fun.
Thought dealers can only designate codes 10-19?

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid