Newface

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotsadem
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There are currently 36,097 total retail unscheduled orders as of 10/30/23.

Retail USOB: Is the current mix of retail orders in the unscheduled order bank (USOB) at the time the report was run. The report only looks at orders that are “clean”, meaning they do not have a compatibility error, material hold or on 99 priority code.

See the previous commodity report.

Ford Maverick Latest Maverick Production Key Commodity Constraints + Total Retail Unscheduled Orders (10/30/23) page 11
Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
457 new orders since last week. In rounding error territory as none of the percentages changed.

XL still make up almost half of all orders, or 16,996 outstanding.
27,795 hybrid orders outstanding.

Only 83 Tremor orders unscheduled.

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

457 new orders since last week. In rounding error territory as none of the percentages changed.

XL still make up almost half of all orders, or 16,996 outstanding.
27,795 hybrid orders outstanding.

Only 83 Tremor orders unscheduled.
Tremor will probably be discontinued next year. 1% take rate is extremely low.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tremor will probably be discontinued next year. 1% take rate is extremely low.
Tremor Maverick was always a gimmick. The fact Ford planned for 10% is more shocking. I think the issue is the fact the Tremor loses access to the 4K tow. I'd have gotten a Tremor otherwise.

TrailMaster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ranger XLT 4L, Honda Valkyries (2)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tremor Maverick was always a gimmick. The fact Ford planned for 10% is more shocking. I think the issue is the fact the Tremor loses access to the 4K tow. I'd have gotten a Tremor otherwise.
Me too. Lack of 4K kinda limits what could be a great all around truck. Now if they made a hybrid AWD 4K Tremor, that would be popular and maybe worth some extra dough! We can dream. ;)

Sponsored

Jman79

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odessey, Ford Maverick 🤞MY24
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Why a gimmick... There is a tool for every job no?

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Absolutely. But it just seemed to me to be a more about the looks than the function as a raised Fx4 will do pretty much the same thing.

Jman79

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Absolutely. But it just seemed to me to be a more about the looks than the function as a raised Fx4 will do pretty much the same thing.
Got it, just was looking for reasoning behind the thought. I'm a fwd eco because it's just a road hauler for me. Things I thought interesting from the tremor would not justify the purchase but still like seeing options.

- Front bumper plastic. I can't stand how all vehicles now a days have nasty plastic hanging so low. Just gets caught on curbs, parking bumpers, any large road anomalies. It affects clearance for what seems like no gain for many cars.
- Trail control. You may wonder what a person with FWD Mav cares about trail control. I didn't need AWD to drive across my suburban property for yard cleanup. But being able to set a low speed crawl would help me not tear up my lawn on hills and wet days 😁. Still hope for a forscan option to enable it on any model, even if limited.

RedRider

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion, 2023 Maverick on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
- Front bumper plastic. I can't stand how all vehicles now a days have nasty plastic hanging so low. Just gets caught on curbs, parking bumpers, any large road anomalies. It affects clearance for what seems like no gain for many cars.
Its all about lowering the amount of air under the vehicle, screwing up the gas mileage. That's also why there is a shield under the engine on most vehicles now, to reduce turbulent airflow. What kind of road anomalies do you have that are taller than 8"? I'd definitely be scared of driving more that 2mph in those areas, for fear of destroying my rims at least.

Jman79

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Its all about lowering the amount of air under the vehicle, screwing up the gas mileage. That's also why there is a shield under the engine on most vehicles now, to reduce turbulent airflow. What kind of road anomalies do you have that are taller than 8"? I'd definitely be scared of driving more that 2mph in those areas, for fear of destroying my rims at least.
Talking about the type of thing that usually poorly designed parking lot entries / exits and such. Rural road intersections where steep hills aren't properly graded. No matter how slow you creep through it you're waiting for that scrape sound 😬.

Or sometimes when I just want to blast through what the plow left at the end of my driveway vs shovel it 🤣. JK - I don't do this ... Any more!

Sponsored

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Face it the Maverick was not designed for rock crawling or serious off roading. It was all marketing.

SdM702

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor, '14 Taurus LTD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Absolutely ... some 'just' want a fleet vehicle with steel rims, some move up to the XLT which is a decent option but without ALL the bells and whistles. Not everyone plans on dragging around a 25' camper ... but want the other options only the Lariat Tremor has ...

RichardCranium

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XL 2.0 AWD 4K CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I keep looking at the 24% excess in hybrids ordered and hope that the 22% of excess XLs ordered is all hybrids and I get my truck built soon :)

TNFurb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco Sport OB ‘24 Mav Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I keep looking at the 24% excess in hybrids ordered and hope that the 22% of excess XLs ordered is all hybrids and I get my truck built soon :)
Keep in mind that just because 77% of the total outstanding orders in the order bank are hybrids, doesn’t mean that there have been more hybrids ordered than can be built. The capacity for Ford to build hybrids is 55% of their annual production capacity. If annual total production capacity is 100k that means 55k hybrids can be built this model year. I don’t believe there have been anywhere near 55k hybrids ordered. And I believe the total production capacity is actually greater than 100k. I just don’t remember the number that @fordvideoguy has quoted on his YouTube broadcasts. The same math/logic applies to XLs. I’m not sure which one you are ordering but I believe the fordvideoguy also said all XLs should be able to be built this model year too.
Sponsored

Last edited: