Sponsored

Search results

  1. What would you like to see Ford do for the next gen Maverick

    Don't think what you like relavent. Ford would only do things that would net them profit or meet Fed's requirements for the truck. If Ford really cares what consumers think, they would have done the simple thing like swap out the 2 layers lug nuts, simple as that. Forget about other...
  2. Dealership lied about service done - Canada.

    Mark your tires berfore you take it in for service for easier identification next time?
  3. 25k Miles and Continental tires down to 3/32

    Some of us live in SoCal, where many raindances have been performed during the summer to no avail, so we don't really worry about hydroplane until the raining season(Nov - Feb).
  4. Black 2026 XL Build, so far...

    Next up: 1. Bed witch panel and bed LED light 2. Rubber bed mat
  5. Resale of added accessories?

    Try Offerup?
  6. Battery Jump Starter Pack … worth it?

    I carry a jump start for my Maverick and in the last 3+ yrs, I have yet to use it on my Maverick. But I have used it 3x to jump others' cars.
  7. So I guess Maverick owners don't tow,,,,,,,

    I have to say I have had the truck for a little over 3 yrs, I have towed 3x with the truck, but I have filled up the truck bed quite a few times with woods/cinder blocks/bricks/etc. I.e. A tow, when I rented a trailer from Uhaul to haul an upright piano. Though the bed can handle the upright...
  8. Battery Draw with 110volt

    I have a 59QT 12v portable fridge for camping and it works well. It draws a max of 60W on the highest setting and the lowest temp I have gotten it down to was 0 degree F. OP needs to clarify how many watts or amp max draws on the fridge. But from the descrption so far, it says 25 amp watts...
  9. Slide in Camper in my hybrid Maverick.

    No picture and just "slide in camper", let your imagination runs wild! lol...
  10. Is it new or used

    OP owes Aleks a beer!
  11. Just ordered replacement tail lights. Bought her 3 weeks ago. Again ?!

    Hopefully just some bumps/bruices/and that burn skin... you are walking and kicking, those are good signs. Wish you a speedy recovery... Next Maverick would be bright color to stand out more?
  12. [Michelin Mats GIVEAWAY]: Who's got the highest mileage here? Show us your dash!

    Not many miles comparing to many of you out there: Had a cool time with it in the 110+F desert recently:
  13. 25k Miles and Continental tires down to 3/32

    Yup, tires replacement before raining season... 3/32 = not good in the rain!
  14. Spare Tire for '26 XL Hybrid (Avoiding the Doughnut)

    I will take a look at it this weekend.... Thanks
  15. 25k Miles and Continental tires down to 3/32

    2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid XLT - regular tire rotation every 5k miles or so, Yeah, these will be replaced before the raining season here in SoCal. Passenger side has been soaking in the SoCal sun since the morning while the driver side hasn't been touched by the sun today Driver side...
  16. Spare Tire for '26 XL Hybrid (Avoiding the Doughnut)

    Here you go... the tire popper teeth touch the tire tread. There is a little gap between the tire and the hitch. I guess if I am really OCD on this, can probably shift the tire toward the hitch instead of the popper teeth.
  17. Spare Tire for '26 XL Hybrid (Avoiding the Doughnut)

    I have a 225/65/17 tire from a XL takeoff in the spare slot under my 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid and I also have the Ford's factory tow hitch. I can take pictures for you tomorrow if you like.
  18. Would it absolutely kill Ford to make TPMS pairing easier?

    Sounds like make a mountain out of a molehill.




Top