Sponsored

Lariat Owners: Was It Worth The Extra $$?

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
Great to hear the overwhelming majority of love the Lariat… and at least one loved it enough to get two. Makes me even more excited about mine! Love hearing the positive reviews of this trim. Reinforces my decision to go with it over the XLT! Still waiting on a build date, but can’t wait to drive my Lariat first edition off the lot!
Sponsored

JohnnyBravo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
225,000 mi. Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My lariat hybrid lux 360….due in the week of the 23rd. Dealer says it’s sitting at a rail junction in Indiana. If anyone sees it , snap a picture.

OP
OP

Yardtruck

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2006 Sienna 2016
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My lariat hybrid lux 360….due in the week of the 23rd. Dealer says it’s sitting at a rail junction in Indiana. If anyone sees it , snap a picture.
Glad it's Indiana. Just read an article about rampant train yard robberies in LA!

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just got my 2/28 build date so I am not an owner but DEFINITELY worth it to get the Lariat. I haven't bought a brand new car in 28 years. The average new car is going for $40K now. I got a loaded hybrid for under $30K?

HELL'S YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lariat me up !!!!!!!!

ehspeakers

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you like the color and leather, yes, if you prefer the quirky colors and tweed cloth, no. For those used to basic trucks, get the XL or XLT, for those who are used to more equipped SUVs and first foray into a truck, get the Lariat, without a doubt.

Sponsored

Nighowl2000

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford Maverick lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
- push start (great for winter)
- easy clean seats
- acoustic windshield (helps alot with noise
- 8 way seat with lumbar support
- better sounding speakers
- blue led accented interior
- bigger dash cluster screen
- 18" rims
- dual automatic climate control

Ya it's worth getting the Lariat.

OP
OP

Yardtruck

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2006 Sienna 2016
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I love it. Wanted the extra features and Active X. I was not wild about the interior colors in pics, originally felt like I settled. But I absolutely love the colors in person.
That’s good to hear-the interior pics look odd-and of course I can’t go to a local dealer and sit in one to see the real thing.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That’s good to hear-the interior pics look odd-and of course I can’t go to a local dealer and sit in one to see the real thing.
I ordered in good faith as well......have yet to see a Lariat in person. 😶

TruckVille

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue, 4K Tow, Luxury Package, Flux Capacitor
What Nighowl2000 said!
Choose the one that makes you happy. I think it's definitely worth it. My wife drives it as much as I do, and we both would buy the Lariat again if we had it to do over.

Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I love my loaded Lariat. The only complaint is the OB system, I had a Fender system in my VW Alltrack and it was miles ahead of it. You get a premium sound system but cannot individually control the subwoofer, so the bass is pushed evenly through all the speakers which is lame. Other than that all the other add ons were well worth it for it 37k. Considering an XLT ranger costs 43k and my step dad's Tacoma at 35k doesnt have anything on my 37k Mav besides tow capacity.
I originally ordered the Lariat + Lux mainly for the B&O system. Once I got to experience one, I changed my order to the XLT + Lux as I knew that I would have to go aftermarket to get the audio to where I wanted. As for the other stuff, I prefer the rugged cloth and orange bits in the XLT, it reminds me of the RAV4 Adventure interior from a few years back, youthful and outdoorsy. Other than the acoustic glass, there's not anything I will miss from the Lariat and I'm still glad I made the switch. It wasn't about the cost either, it was about getting what I want.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Yardtruck

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2006 Sienna 2016
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you guys for your info!

NOLAguy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I've never liked cruise control - I obviously have control issues, but i did go xlt w lux, its only a few $ more.

Michaelkov

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW X1, 2018 Toyota Rav4, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I purchased a HOT-PEPPER-RED-LARIAT that is awesome the dessert/brown active x interior is so confortable and absolutly gorgeous and the Lariat is quieter inside the crew-cab than the xlt or the xl it has double/shield glass for extra quietness and has a smoother ride with the 18" wheels mounted on the awesome MICHELIN/TIRES it also has standard power rear/sliding window and extra usb ports frt and rear standard and also AMBIENT/INTERIOR-LIGHTING and a larger display screen and a host of other features that i coul go on and on about that is all standard such as L.E.D. LIGHTING frt and rear trim & bed l e d/ lights and so on and so on,The standard LARIAT is well worth the couple of thousand dollars in costMy lariat out he door was msrp 25,490 +390.00 for hot pepper red paint +135.00 flr/lnrs-mats + 795.00 power/moon roof +100.00 trailer/hitch + 540.00 ford copilot 360 = 27,450.00 +1,495.00 destination& delivery =28,945.00 + all state & county & city taxes =1,021.00 + Title= 17.00-T.O.T.D.-PRICE =29,983.00 not bad for a flat out beautifull tinted/clear-coated/metalic hot pepper red "Maverick" (Lariat) that absolutly/rocks and turns heads.SO yea it is worth every bit of the xtra,it makes the X.L.T. look like a taxie cab in comp, I HEE AH HA yall go on with your XL and XLT!