Sponsored

Lariat Owners: Was It Worth The Extra $$?

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What makes it worth it?

And...do you like the softex seats?

For me, seat comfort is the number one concern, then mpg, then payload.
What makes it worth it to me? It was an easy decision. A comparably equipped truck in any other brand or model would cost multi-thousands more and wouldn't be a hybrid. I want the magic button start and the Active X heated seats and the safety features.
Sponsored

JohnR

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, I like it more than I thought. I went with the Lariat basically for the push button start, but I really like the intelligent access, the leather steering wheel, and the Active X seats. The LED accent lighting is pretty cool too. The only drawback is that the Luxury package didn't have enough value for me with the price and the requirement of Ford 360. I would have added the luxury package if I got an XLT.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I love it. Wanted the extra features and Active X. I was not wild about the interior colors in pics, originally felt like I settled. But I absolutely love the colors in person.

Sponsored

SM2535

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For me, yes. I like nice things, and to be able to option it out with the Lariat Lux and still be around $36k, it was a no brainer.

The seats are very comfortable, the moonroof/sliding rear window combo is pretty awesome. Just vent the moonroof, crack the rear window, and you get some nice fresh air flow through the cabin with minimal noise. Helps to mitigate the insanely hot heat that blasts if the temp is set to anything above 75 :ROFLMAO:

Jcaudi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can't speak to comparison to XLT because I haven't gotten to experience one yet, but I LOVE my Lariat and I don't even have the lux package. The interior is visibly pleasing and the seats are very comfortable. When comparing to other models, I couldn't pass up a Lariat trim at the Maverick price. You won't regret it.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't have mine yet, but coming out of a high grade XLT F150, the Lariat Lux Mav has most of the same lux options, plus quite a few more. Seems like a screamin' deal for mid $30's, if you like that kind of stuff. 🤠

Nighowl2000

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford Maverick lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes. Push button start, lumbar support seat and sound detonating windshield makes it a better ride experience.

Sponsored

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
sound detonating windshield makes it a better ride experience.
IDK, last month I got to experience an airbag-detonating steering wheel and it was very much not a pleasant ride experience. 0/10, do not recommend getting hit by red light runners.

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Waiting on my Lariat + Lux hybrid to be built. I wanted the bells and whistles for 31K and change out the door. I will keep it for 10 years or more so the xtra $$$ is worth it to me.

b4crimes

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Honda CB650R, Bronco Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I love my loaded Lariat. The only complaint is the OB system, I had a Fender system in my VW Alltrack and it was miles ahead of it. You get a premium sound system but cannot individually control the subwoofer, so the bass is pushed evenly through all the speakers which is lame. Other than that all the other add ons were well worth it for it 37k. Considering an XLT ranger costs 43k and my step dad's Tacoma at 35k doesnt have anything on my 37k Mav besides tow capacity.

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I suppose the value of the Lariat, or any other trim level, would depend on your finances, and situation in life. I've got some money in the bank and I'm just too darn old to be riding around in a stripper-mobile, so the Lariat trim with the Luxury package is worth every penny to me. To be honest though, I might have ordered an XLT if it had a pushbutton start.

LilSebastian

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat
I suppose the value of the Lariat, or any other trim level, would depend on your finances, and situation in life. I've got some money in the bank and I'm just too darn old to be riding around in a stripper-mobile, so the Lariat trim with the Luxury package is worth every penny to me. To be honest though, I might have ordered an XLT if it had a pushbutton start.
Stripper-mobile??
Sponsored